I need a spiritual room

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member cpr

My 5 yr old asked me who created god the other day. Clever little shit. I'm not religious and it had nothing to do with me. She was talked to at school about God and had questions.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
If it’s to be expected then wtf you asking for.

I'm asking because I need to know if this place would suit me to be here and if people will accept me as I am with all my beliefs, outspokeness etc.

I want to be here but as I am and thought if I could have a place I can cut loose in without spraying the forum with my thoughts etc.

I also thought there were others wanting to explore faith matters, ask questions, share their own experiences but without being shit on high from others who attack because of faith differences.

Note, not once have I attacked anyone else for their beliefs or values but a heck comes my way...or have you not noticed?

Why was I asked to join here? I know why

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I'm not saying why Sedge
One invite was to mock me, to make fun of me, to liven the place up - get sugar in here
Another reason is confidential.

You said you knew why .....but now your not saying ,,,,then why mention it in the first place ,?
yet you want open conversation ,,,,that’s a laugh,,,,,,

really slick of you to use the victim card too.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
You said you knew why .....but not your not saying ,,,,then why mention it in the first place ,?
yet you want open conversation ,,,,that’s a laugh,,,,,,

really slick of you to use the victim card too.

open your eyes and your ears Sedge
I spoke the truth and none of your business
I never said I wanted an open conversation with you at all.
Bye bye Sedge and close the door on your way out of my thread.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I'm asking because I need to know if this place would suit me to be here and if people will accept me as I am with all my beliefs, outspokeness etc.

I want to be here but as I am and thought if I could have a place I can cut loose in without spraying the forum with my thoughts etc.

I also thought there were others wanting to explore faith matters, ask questions, share their own experiences but without being shit on high from others who attack because of faith differences.

Note, not once have I attacked anyone else for their beliefs or values but a heck comes my way...or have you not noticed?

Why was I asked to join here? I know why
Sugar - everyone was invited here. Myself included. There's no hidden agenda at play. Please relax and enjoy the company. Were just a cross section of society that happens to have a love of weed in common. Many of the same members that were/are on OSA are on here.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
so you want a thread without open discussion ,,,someone disagrees,,,then all of a sudden
it’s none of their - mine - business......And tells them to leave ,,,,,,,,,.How fucking charming.

Door ? ,I was born in a tent ,,,

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
so you want a thread without open discussion ,,,someone disagrees,,,then all of a sudden
it’s none of their - mine - business......And tells them to leave ,,,,,,,,,.How fucking charming.

Sedge - Jesus was supposedly born in a tent too, or a stable,. You just might be the next Messiah 😂😂

Sugar

Baked
User ID

Wrong, thread not for open discussion where only discussion is attacks.
I want this to be a Safe Place to discuss matters Not where people are shit on for doing so.
Good bye Sedge.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Sugar - everyone was invited here. Myself included. There's no hidden agenda at play. Please relax and enjoy the company. Were just a cross section of society that happens to have a love of weed in common. Many of the same members that were/are on OSA are on here.

Thanks Foxy.
So do you accept me as I am here? knowing what you know about me so far?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Thanks Foxy.
Of course you're accepted Sugar. And I'm fairly confident to say that most other members that knew you from OSA are also glad you're here. You don't need our validation. You're a grown woman, with your own valid principles and beliefs. Have a look at some of the reactions you got on OSA about religious comments. Most stoners I know are not into religion, unless of course it's Shiva or Buddha. 😂😂Surely you would be used to some of these comments about religion, in the real world too. Were no different here. Warts and all. In case anyone hasn't told you - welcome to the forum.
Thanks Foxy.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Of course you're accepted Sugar. And I'm fairly confident to say that most other members that knew you from OSA are also glad you're here. You don't need our validation. You're a grown woman, with your own valid principles and beliefs. Have a look at some of the reactions you got on OSA about religious comments. Most stoners I know are not into religion, unless of course it's Shiva or Buddha. 😂😂Surely you would be used to some of these comments about religion, in the real world too. Were no different here. Warts and all. In case anyone hasn't told you - welcome to the forum.

I have been warmly welcomed here but cards on the table were needed and I wanted this topic and me etc dealt with soon as possible.
Yes!!! I have been ridiculed for my faith endlessly and I'm sick of it.
No more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom