I need a spiritual room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Hey guys and gals and powers to be
You know me and I know you so I'm asking for a place for me to be spiritual without having shit put on me
Your thoughts please because I know the upset my outgoing faith caused last time.
Thanks
Sug

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Sorry sugar but I find religion to be an absolute joke.
But is ya wana talk ya religious babble I guess this thread is the place to do it. Good luck.
I’ll try my hardest to say out of this thread. 😏

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Sorry sugar but I find religion to be an absolute joke.
But is ya wana talk ya religious babble I guess this thread is the place to do it. Good luck.
I’ll try my hardest to say out of this thread. 😏

Thanks Porky
Everywhere I go in life for the past 20 odd years or so, I can't help myself, I'm always bloody on about it and freaking everyone out.
Yes, I've carried the boards and offered prayer to peeps on streets and list goes on, and on lol
had a sign on back of my office chair back in the day that said "shit she's awake" lol
It's really hard online because it's just me and so it's a bit of a balancing act...
hard to explain
Anyway, thanks

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hey guys and gals and powers to be
You know me and I know you so I'm asking for a place for me to be spiritual without having shit put on me
Your thoughts please because I know the upset my outgoing faith caused last time.
Thanks
Sug
Fire away Sugar. Last time I put up a post on OSA about fishing. In (attempted) jest, and the title mirrored your religious thread title. My thread was created for a bit of light banter. No conscious attempt to put shit on your views. But I realise, it may have been misinterpreted. Apologies, if that was the case. You're a character, and entitled like all of us, to share your views. Like many topics these days, lots of people comment on things just to be contrary, but I guess you may already be used to that by now. More topically in today's environment, what do you think about the dickheads in Victoria, refusing to wear masks while shopping in Bunnings ? Hard to eat a sausage sandwich with a face mask on, hey 🤪

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Thanks Porky
Everywhere I go in life for the past 20 odd years or so, I can't help myself, I'm always bloody on about it and freaking everyone out.
Yes, I've carried the boards and offered prayer to peeps on streets and list goes on, and on lol
had a sign on back of my office chair back in the day that said "shit she's awake" lol
It's really hard online because it's just me and so it's a bit of a balancing act...
hard to explain
Anyway, thanks
Do you want a thread where you can post religious topics and have discussion about them with others or do you just want to post here and be left alone.
I’m not sure where your going here.
As you know religion is an extremely deviceive issue and not many on here like it to be blunt in fact I and many others despise it.
So if you want discussion that will inevitably turn to ridicule because the religious will not engage in a sensible discussion about the subject leave it open if not I suggest you lock the thread and go nuts.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Do you want a thread where you can post religious topics and have discussion about them with others or do you just want to post here and be left alone.
I’m not sure where your going here.
As you know religion is an extremely deviceive issue and not many on here like it to be blunt in fact I and many others despise it.
So if you want discussion that will inevitably turn to ridicule because the religious will not engage in a sensible discussion about the subject leave it open if not I suggest you lock the thread and go nuts.

Porky, stay out of it. You've had your say and we'll see what the rest of the people think.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Look I have no problem with you personally but opening threads like this with ya passive aggressive approach and not answering direct questions is called fishing plain and simple.
If you would be willing to accept facts when presented to you and not just answer with this is God’s plan or God’s will or some other nonsensical answer people may take your views more seriously but this is just you looking for your beliefs to be accepted and respected which I can promise you will not be done on this forum.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Look I have no problem with you personally but opening threads like this with ya passive aggressive approach and not answering direct questions is called fishing plain and simple.
If you would be willing to accept facts when presented to you and not just answer with this is God’s plan or God’s will or some other nonsensical answer people may take your views more seriously but this is just you looking for your beliefs to be accepted and respected which I can promise you will not be done on this forum.

settle petal
just because i dont agree with you doesn't mean we can't be friends.
how about staying out of this thread as you said you would try to do.
cheers big ears
:D

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I want a place to be me and others of like minded to join me
others
fuck off
Clear air in this thread for you Sugar. As Porky said, lock it, and go for it. Good luck engaging with stoners about religion. Old Fox "OUT" ( it's a term we use on marine radio when we've ceased communication with another vessel). Peace

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Clear air in this thread for you Sugar. As Porky said, lock it, and go for it. Good luck engaging with stoners about religion. Old Fox "OUT" ( it's a term we use on marine radio when we've ceased communication with another vessel). Peace

ok mate

Sugar

Baked
User ID
so we are about 50/50 on the consensus here with allowing me to have a place for us spiritual folk to go to...not necessarily christian oriented but exploring...

Will the powers of be allow me to stay with a spiritual thread? I really hope so but yes, I do understand that it is controversial and for some folk it drags up severe bad memories.

We ALL need a place to explore and try and understand this journey of life and the spiritual aspects with it.

Stop denying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom