Hash Making

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
I bet. How were the fumes ?
Not too bad if you prepare for it, I have a rangehood above stove so it sucked all the fumes up plus I have huge windows in the kitchen right next to the stove which I open. And yes only electric as gas may ignite evaporated fumes....and yes Kaboooom. It totaly evaported all the ISO and I just scraped off the good stuff off the glass with a razor blade and smoked it sprinkled with some bud....some off the best shit I've had lol.

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
Not too bad if you prepare for it, I have a rangehood above stove so it sucked all the fumes up plus I have huge windows in the kitchen right next to the stove which I open. And yes only electric as gas may ignite evaporated fumes....and yes Kaboooom. It totaly evaported all the ISO and I just scraped off the good stuff off the glass with a razor blade and smoked it sprinkled with some bud....some off the best shit I've had lol.
Put baking paper down in the pirax dish before you vap it of then put baking paper in the freezer in a container an then the oil goes solid makes it heaps easier to get it all đź‘Ť

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Guess it’s dry now. Doesn’t look like much to me. But I dunno how much to expect really.
Anyway. Now the hard part trying to get off. Should have put down baking paper as suggested but it was probably too late.
Anyway I’ll see if the freezer will help it crack off or something.
IMG_9548.jpeg

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
Guess it’s dry now. Doesn’t look like much to me. But I dunno how much to expect really.
Anyway. Now the hard part trying to get off. Should have put down baking paper as suggested but it was probably too late.
View attachment 36543
The freezer will make it a bit easier man đź‘Ť if it doesn't harden up real good it must have a bit of iso left in it

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
View attachment 36543
If the freezer method doesnt work as previously suggested, i would add some more alcohol to dissolve the oil and then transfer to a more workable dish and then evoporate again.

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
The freezer will set those droplets BUT that's a shit load of droplets to be picking off individually.
Heat is also your friend here, I sit my pyrex dish on top of my wood heater, then place 5-6 20cent coins under one corner, making the oil all run to the opposite corner. Whilst it's still warm/fluid I pour it into my jar. Much less mess.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The freezer will set those droplets BUT that's a shit load of droplets to be picking off individually.
Heat is also your friend here, I sit my pyrex dish on top of my wood heater, then place 5-6 20cent coins under one corner, making the oil all run to the opposite corner. Whilst it's still warm/fluid I pour it into my jar. Much less mess.
Ahh yeah that sounds good thanks.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Fuck that for the price lol it's cool it's a closed loop system tho !
Closed loop ?

I have to stop bongs and joints immediately as Drs prognosis , nearly got him a slapping !

Where is best for me to start , this current girl will be a good start I reckon !

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
Closed loop ?

I have to stop bongs and joints immediately as Drs prognosis , nearly got him a slapping !

Where is best for me to start , this current girl will be a good start I reckon !
A rice cooker is used for vaping of iso from ya hash oil. A closed loop system is good cuase it catches your fumes so there is no stink an also it should re collect what ever type alcohol U use.

Top Bottom