Hash Making

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
How long were you there mate , brings back some memories

Where we went they were in yhe process of pressing, was some real nice blonde hash

They had some black pressed , which apparently was the same buds harvested a month earlier

Probably took a couple of months to harvest the lot
1989. The A grade dry soft/pressed hash was called "00" ( double zero). It was usually found around the main seaport cities. Powdered form was found inland towards the mountains

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
1981 , long story short there was me and 5 mates and our girls

Bought Kombis in Europe and made our way to Morocco then back to Portugal to make way home

Only problem when we got home were 1 male short , somehow 1 one the boys got sucked in to trying to smuggle about 10 kilos through Heathrow customs only to get caught and spend the next 5 yrs inside , DC

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
The most simple press: 2 steel bolts and a nut.
Take bolt 1, twist nut on 1 turn. Fill the remainder of the nut with dust and screw in the 2nd bolt on top. Twist, then remove and add more dust, then twist, then remove, add more dust...add, twist remove. If you press up just the first nut load the resulting puck will be so thin you won't be able to handle it, it'll just crumble. When you think it's about full, after re-loading and reloading. Hit it with some heat like a heat gun or a hair dryer. Heat, then twist, heat then twist. This will help meld the crystals together and you'll end up with pucks similar to mine. To get the pucks out of the nut, again using heat, twist the bolt all the way through and it'll push the puck out.
HINT : Line the inside of the nut with greaseproof/baking paper. Stops the puck from sticking to the bolt ends.

Now, there's also the real old skool method too.
Take your dust and put it into the clear plastic cellophane wrapper from a ciggie packet, seal it with sticky tape.
Then wrap the cellophane in newspaper and saturate the newspaper. Then whack it in an oven at around 120C
Leave it for 10 minutes. Pull it out of the oven and roll it with a rolling pin (or a glass bottle), melding it all together.
This method I used many, many years ago.
P.S. Go have a look at Youtube. I just found a 'how-to' video with this method.
30253-0a5c1a56b6d8e4e9e71828d06f888ca6.jpg

Last edited:

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
As I have have always said to my children

we are responsible for our own choices in life , you will make some good choices for sure but sometimes a bad one can bite your arse . and then you have to accept responsibilities for your actions.

you must be solid , would be hard to take a mate into your home after doing 5 yrs...Respect....

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The most simple press: 2 steel bolts and a nut.
Take bolt 1, twist nut on 1 turn. Fill the remainder of the nut with dust and screw in the 2nd bolt on top. Twist, then remove and add more dust, then twist, then remove, add more dust...add, twist remove. If you press up just the first nut load the resulting puck will be so thin you won't be able to handle it, it'll just crumble. When you think it's about full, after re-loading and reloading. Hit it with some heat like a heat gun or a hair dryer. Heat, then twist, heat then twist. This will help meld the crystals together and you'll end up with pucks similar to mine. To get the pucks out of the nut, again using heat, twist the bolt all the way through and it'll push the puck out.
HINT : Line the inside of the nut with greaseproof/baking paper. Stops the puck from sticking to the bolt ends.

Now, there's also the real old skool method too.
Take your dust and put it into the clear plastic cellophane wrapper from a ciggie packet, seal it with sticky tape.
Then wrap the cellophane in newspaper and saturate the newspaper. Then whack it in an oven at around 120C
Leave it for 10 minutes. Pull it out of the oven and roll it with a rolling pin (or a glass bottle), melding it all together.
This method I used many, many years ago.
P.S. Go have a look at Youtube. I just found a 'how-to' video with this method.
30253-0a5c1a56b6d8e4e9e71828d06f888ca6.jpg
Thanks for that. Appreciated.

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
DON'T BE GOING TO SPOTLIGHT.
They don't stock it. The closest Spotlight have is curtain mesh and that's not fine enough.
Have a phone around for a screen printing wholesaler, some wholesalers will courier your order to you (for a fee).
Screen printing mesh is what you want, it's a VERY fine mesh.
Here's a bit of a guide for mesh sizes:-

220 micron - Large bulky leaf and ice - Usually waste material, but can still be used for cooking, depending on your skills.
190 micron - Mostly plant matter contanimate such as capitate stalks and cystolith hairs, but still some trichomes.
160 micron - Larger essential oil gland heads that are best for vaporising or cooking with.
120 micron - The first truely consumable product from the bags, the larger bulbous gland heads produce a fine profile every time.
90 micron - Seperates out the bigger gland heads from the 73 micron bag, giving more unique profiles and flavours
73 micron - The money bag - gold coloured for a reason - this bag always traps the nicest glands in the batch, extremly pure.
45 micron - Very high in terpenes and terpenoids.
25 micron - The smallest gland heads in the batch, often very strong flavour, smell and taste, this bag is the last but certainly not the least.

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Top Bottom