Going Legal or not?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I take a swig and wash it around in my mouth ,,hold it for a bit then I swallow it ,,I only use Apple cider cos it’s good for the stomach ,,I don’t have to drive for too long lately so i just hope it’s ok for 10 - 20 min drive..
Currently using cider vinegar with chilli in it ,,lol.

Its a shit taste at first but after a while I’ve become used to it.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Nighttime smoke was much stronger. I had one small cone in the vape and felt like I was walking in soup. Heavy stone.
Then had oil and slept through the night. Apparently snoring which I never do.
Best night sleep in decades, I actually woke up feeling good. Wow.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Currently using cider vinegar with chilli in it ,,lol.
Its a shit taste at first but after a while I’ve become used to it.

I like the taste ( I don’t drive so I don’t have to worry about this stuff).

Strangely vinegar is good for reflux. So I drink a little sometimes for that.

Last edited:

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I have.
I’ve been trying did temps to see the difference. Usually start lower and go higher .
Not sure I can tell any difference yet. Although it seems stronger the higher I go.

Reactions: Jaz

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Missus had her initial consultation today and is approved subject to discussion with Doctor.

Booked in for docs appointment next week.

Cost, is $150 for the doc appointment. She will receive a script immediatley following that appointment.

Then, needs to speak to the doctor each month for 3 months thereafter ($75 per consult) after which, dosage and preferred type should be established, then on your own, guess they give you a heap of repeats, but not sure on that bit... looking forward to trying the medi stuff. lol

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Missus had her initial consultation today and is approved subject to discussion with Doctor.

Booked in for docs appointment next week.

Cost, is $150 for the doc appointment. She will receive a script immediatley following that appointment.

Then, needs to speak to the doctor each month for 3 months thereafter ($75 per consult) after which, dosage and preferred type should be established, then on your own, guess they give you a heap of repeats, but not sure on that bit... looking forward to trying the medi stuff. lol
With mine I got 6 repeats at 40g a repeat

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Not trying to shit on Medical users here, but I have no ailments that canna can treat.

So my question is, what sort of "soft" ailments can i have to bullshit the Doc over to get "legal" canna?

Should I have a sore back?

Should I have anxiety?

Should I have insomnia?

..the plan was to get medical canna once every 6 months to keep my foot in the door so to speak, and keep filling my prescription bottle with home grown?

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Cool. They were talking about oils as well, so interesting to see what she ends up with.

What does the 40G cost?
$150 per 10 gram container. Buds are ok. I get both indica and a sativa. You can just tell them you have a strong preference for flower. I did that and didn’t have to go thru all the oil and cbd stuff. Basically paying top end street prices, depending on where u live of course.

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Not trying to shit on Medical users here, but I have no ailments that canna can treat.

So my question is, what sort of "soft" ailments can i have to bullshit the Doc over to get "legal" canna?

Should I have anxiety?

Should I have insomnia?

..the plan was to get medical canna once every 6 months to keep my foot in the door so to speak, and keep filling my prescription bottle with home grown?
Pain is the most obvious issue. I get severe arthritis In my hands. In winter it is debilitating. Only had it the last few years. I was skeptical about canna. But then I thought back to some friends of mine that are paraplegic, and they take canna for their pain, instead of opiates. And here I am. using it most days and totally pain free now. but to answer your question, if you have any pain or issues like u suggest above, that could get you a script I would think. You would need to explain to the doc, what prescriptions and medications u have gained in the treatment of said issues, and how they either don’t work, or give you undesirable side effects. I don’t know if they check. But you need to have that conversation with them.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Pain is the most obvious issue. I get severe arthritis In my hands. In winter it is debilitating. Only had it the last few years. I was skeptical about canna. But then I thought back to some friends of mine that are paraplegic, and they take canna for their pain, instead of opiates. And here I am. using it most days and totally pain free now. but to answer your question, if you have any pain or issues like u suggest above, that could get you a script I would think. You would need to explain to the doc, what prescriptions and medications u have gained in the treatment of said issues, and how they either don’t work, or give you undesirable side effects. I don’t know if they check. But you need to have that conversation with them.

I think they may check, as wife was asked for contact details of her regular GP... so maybe they will follow that up.

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
mentioning trouble sleeping is apparnetly a good option.
Yep. It is. I should have mentioned, I have that too as I am up during the night. So I explained to the doc that I wanted something to couch lock me in the late afternoon so I can function at night time.

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
I think they may check, as wife was asked for contact details of her regular GP... so maybe they will follow that up.
Yep. Maybe. They asked for mine too. But gave me the option to speak with him or not. I asked not to as I don’t know whether there is bias against canna. something I will raise with my doc at the right time. In Tas, it is actually cheaper if I go through my gp as the state gov provides subsidization on medical canna. About 30% cheaper

F

freddie

Should I have anxiety?

Should I have insomnia?

I can understand why you'd want to do that, but I think the more that do this the more likely this system will be fucked for those that really need it. Reddit is full of "medical" users obviously treating it as recreational, even posting picks of bongs and tobacco mixes in medical forums etc.

You are pretty much supposed to have tried conventional treatments for whatever ailment you have before trying medical cannabis. But, yes, anxiety, depression, insomnia, pain are all pretty common. I had to supply my medical history, which showed about 20 plus years of failed conventional medicine.

By all means, go ahead, but I think they will tighten it in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom