Going Legal or not?

F

freddie

Sounds like if you want to channel your inner homo and deep throat your bong you could pass too lmao
Yeah I wouldn't be doing the suppository myself, although apparently it is the most efficient way to get anything in your system. I did get some capsules though and have THC oil that way and it works wonders.

I also wonder if an alcohol mouthwash might help. Some people swear by vinegar, but having tried to clean pipes with both vinegar and alcohol, the alc wins by miles.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Jaz

Curing
User ID
an expert on driving pretty much said that the mouth swab only measures what is deposited in you mouth (seems obvious I guess). If you were to take capsules (or suppositories lol), you would not likely ever register. I'd previously thought it may register in saliva from your blood stream, but no.

That's rather interesting, are you saying those who snort or inject their drugs can pass the test without detection?

I was under the impression that you exhale from your lungs, traces of what's in your bloodstream, therefore even if you use a mouthwash, minties, etc. the roadside test detects alchohol via your lungs and what you breathe out would naturally deposit itself on your mucous membranes.

I still find it amazing that there is no roadside test for cocaine, heroin or many other medications that can impair your driving, perhaps the saliva test only detects smokable drugs?

Yeah I wouldn't be doing the suppository myself, although apparently it is the most efficient way to get anything in your system.

2nd most. The bioavailability from taking medication rectally is up to 99%. The kids call it 'shelving'.

The most efficient is via intravenous administration - 100% bioavailability.

Which reminds me of a joke.

Q: What's the difference between and oral and an anal thermometer?

A: The taste.

j

F

freddie

That's rather interesting, are you saying those who snort or inject their drugs can pass the test without detection?

I was under the impression that you exhale from your lungs, traces of what's in your bloodstream, therefore even if you use a mouthwash, minties, etc. the roadside test detects alchohol via your lungs and what you breathe out would naturally deposit itself on your mucous membranes.
I'm not saying it, just going on what the guy in the link said. Tbh I had not thought of other drugs as I don't use them.

Reactions: Jaz

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Sounds like if you want to channel your inner homo and deep throat your bong you could pass too lmao

As long as there isn't a guy (or person of the same sex) on the other end... no homo!

:LOL:

j

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

I still find it amazing that there is no roadside test for cocaine, heroin or many other medications that can impair your driving, perhaps the saliva test only detects smokable drugs?

2nd most. The bioavailability from taking medication rectally is up to 99%. The kids call it 'shelving'.

The most efficient is via intravenous administration - 100% bioavailability.

Which reminds me of a joke.

Q: What's the difference between and oral and an anal thermometer?

A: The taste.

j
They do test for cocaine in NSW now!!

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Judges and lawyers can't be happy about that!

Yeah, that was a major gripe about cannabis and speed testing, many complained it targeted the poorer drug user while the rich druggies are driving around off their nut undetectable.

j

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hi all. Sorry I’ve been so quiet. As always my life is getting in the way.

But came by to read what members are saying snout getting legal stuff.

I had a phone consultation yesterday. And the chemist sent the goods today!

I’m in WA so it might take a bit to get here but it’s sent express so shouldn’t be TOO long.

Doc prescribed me

Ananda 2000mg full spectrum oil.
Tasmanian Botanics highlands thc flower
Tasmanian Botanics midlands thc flower

Cost wasn’t bad. The oil was expensive I thought but I didn’t want to question the doctor too much first time. I mean I really want to smoke but I’ll try oil.

The buds worked out
Highland ( sativa dom) approx $8 per gram
Midlands ( indica dom) $10 per gram.

Got 12 grams of each and can refil script every ten days ( they said I could order once a week because I’m in WA (?)

Saved the day as I missed last season due to really shitty things in life ( I’m an outdoor grower). I have a small grow box which I am using but won’t be ready for a bit.
So missing an entire season I’m just hanging on with some from the year before. Down to my last ounce or two so was starting to panic. I dont actually have friends* so can’t easily buy.

* don’t cry. I do have friends just not many and not where I live. It’s a choice. I’m happy. :)

Anyways. Hi to anyone who remembers me from ozstoners. And anyone else also.

Ps. I actually can’t believe I will be legally smoking dope. My teenage self would be crying with joy.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID

I also wonder if an alcohol mouthwash might help. Some people swear by vinegar, but having tried to clean pipes with both vinegar and alcohol, the alc wins by miles.
i carry vinegar in the car for just in case,,I’ve been of the belief that the ph change in your mouth causes a negative reading.
So I’m not sure that comparing vinegar to alcohol is very good idea.,,I may be wrong coz I really have not done much research on it.
touch wood but I have never been put through a swab test yet ,,,

perhaps someone that knows can elaborate.

Jaz

Curing
User ID
i carry vinegar in the car for just in case

That can't be good for teeth.

Spotted a bottle of Biotene in a friend's car door pocket for the same reason. She heard from a few it works and the trick is to take a mouthful when you set off, so cops don't see you reach for the bottle and drive around with it in your mouth, if you get pulled over, swallow it.

Sounds like too much hard work, public transport for me if I have any doubts.

j

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
That would be good.
Arrived.
Buds are small and very dry.
Mild smell. I put a bovida pack in each to see if it helps.
I guess very dry is good for shelf life.

Anyway I have been vaping lately so it’s actually fine as is for that.

Smoked some of the daytime one ( midlands).
Again mild taste but nice.
I feel good. High. And can do shit. I can’t post like this when I have more indica type stone. So will work for day time for me.
No paranoia which is what I was worried about. I rarely smoke in the day because I get scared of anxiety and panic attacks.

Will try the nighttime one in a while. But don’t expect me to report on THAT until tomorrow.

It’s no stronger than my homegrown stuff but that’s ok.

Attachments

• 1770E8C7-2920-4678-9ED1-0DEF3495387D.jpeg
    1770E8C7-2920-4678-9ED1-0DEF3495387D.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 20
  • B125664A-1F07-4F35-9489-E90F072A11A8.jpeg
    B125664A-1F07-4F35-9489-E90F072A11A8.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 16

graeme1942

Germinating
User ID
That can't be good for teeth.

Spotted a bottle of Biotene in a friend's car door pocket for the same reason. She heard from a few it works and the trick is to take a mouthful when you set off, so cops don't see you reach for the bottle and drive around with it in your mouth, if you get pulled over, swallow it.

Sounds like too much hard work, public transport for me if I have any doubts.

j
When they started Cannabis roadside testing. I carried a couple of small bags of salt and vinegar chips and can of coke to rinse. After a couple of months I just couldn't be buggered anymore.
Test is supposedly triggered by GVM in oral spaces.

Reactions: Jaz

pug

Vegetating
User ID
i carry vinegar in the car for just in case,,I’ve been of the belief that the ph change in your mouth causes a negative reading.
So I’m not sure that comparing vinegar to alcohol is very good idea.,,I may be wrong coz I really have not done much research on it.
touch wood but I have never been put through a swab test yet ,,,

perhaps someone that knows can elaborate.

was chatting to a miner who's a big toker and he swears by vinegar swishing. recon he had regular random checks without a hassle - never thought to ask how he managed to swish though ...

my doc said to make sure to brush teeth and gums before driving. a tongue scrapper was also mentioned.

Top Bottom