Going Legal or not?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Pain, anxiety, depression, sleep and appetite were my reasons. I have a complicated medical history with some unusual repercussions physically, and I was lucky most of the issues I could honestly say cannabis could help.
I am on 5 different medications daily and said I’d like to reduce that amount as their side effects were making life difficult.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Not trying to shit on Medical users here, but I have no ailments that canna can treat.

So my question is, what sort of "soft" ailments can i have to bullshit the Doc over to get "legal" canna?

Should I have a sore back?

Should I have anxiety?

Should I have insomnia?

..the plan was to get medical canna once every 6 months to keep my foot in the door so to speak, and keep filling my prescription bottle with home grown?
Just tell the quack you're growing autos...... Doc will certify you under Mental Health Act 🤣🤣

Jaz

Curing
User ID
I’ve been trying did temps to see the difference. Usually start lower and go higher .
Not sure I can tell any difference yet. Although it seems stronger the higher I go.

Yeah, that's how it works.

You can try a low temp earlier in the day to get the 'mild' effects from the delicate compounds then put it all back in the vape for the evening, hitting the high temps to get the heavier THC effect or put it into your food.

j

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I love how the talentless photo growers club climb onto the autos are shit band camp.

I've posted plenty of proof, you 'all can't grow for shit
Ive seen a few decent outdoor photo plants. But nothing quite as big as an auto. 🤣

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Cool. They were talking about oils as well, so interesting to see what she ends up with.

What does the 40G cost?
Yep, oil first ere too. No benefit for me, I still got 2 bottles sitting on the shelf lol
Then bud, one strain at first, benefit but limited, another strain, then 2 more differing strains, got 6 strains on the go here ATM
Allows me to mix'n'match to meet my needs.
....but I think they will tighten it in the near future.
I think they will too Freddie, especially if the Libs are returned in the Fed election. Their mates in big pharma ain't happy, they losing a chunk of market share. Medicare/PBS should be loving it cos the costs are on us, not them.

F

freddie

Yep, oil first ere too. No benefit for me, I still got 2 bottles sitting on the shelf lol
Then bud, one strain at first, benefit but limited, another strain, then 2 more differing strains, got 6 strains on the go here ATM
Allows me to mix'n'match to meet my needs.

I think they will too Freddie, especially if the Libs are returned in the Fed election. Their mates in big pharma ain't happy, they losing a chunk of market share. Medicare/PBS should be loving it cos the costs are on us, not them.
Interesting, I got CBD oil and buds prescribed first. Recently had my first review and keeping up the CBD (game changer), but getting different buds. The doc has just prescribed the one variety with 6 repeats, and I have yet to try it? Not too impressed, seems very like a money making venture. Maybe I should swap clinics but not even sure how to do that.

Fingers crossed the Libs wont get in but who knows what we may be looking at, especially with a potential hung parliament.

I won't be happy until I can legally grow my own. What I can't do is produce a CBD oil, broad spectrum, with THC removed such as MC can provide. Currently paying $247 per 30 ml bottle. FMD (this is pretty concentrated though)

Just an edit; my cannabis medicine has replaced three conventional medications, so yeah, some pharmaceutical companies are missing out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, proper CBD Oil prices are a rort. they were getting us for $320 for 50ml bottle..

Was informed by the Pharmasist that there's a bit of a discount if you had the right Health Insurance. 😶

Reactions: Jaz

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah, proper CBD Oil prices are a rort. they were getting us for $320 for 50ml bottle..

Was informed by the Pharmasist that there's a bit of a discount if you had the right Health Insurance. 😶
I get cbd from this company. Decent prices!!

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I get $60 or something back from Medibank private.
I think I need to try the oil in the day. I am not sure it does anything or not.

And agree about growing. Man I’d love to be able to live in a jungle of weed.

One day

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Question

On the PBS scheme once I reach $500 in prescriptions i get them for free

Would medical weed be included in this figure , if it is I could potentially get it for free

I believe there is also a program which will supply free if requirements are met ?

The one I'm looking at is $129 if your doctor agrees to help
$179 if he doesn't

If he does the follow up consultation are only $59 , if he doesn't $129

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I idea but interested to hear the answer.
Next time I might go through my doctor rather than a clinic. Although I am thinking the doctors at the clinics presumably know more about different strains and what they help for etc. But certainly when I know what I like seems a regular gp is a cheaper option.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
I asked two regular docs and both said they wouldn't prescribe it when there is other proven pain relief available
:rolleyes: thats why I went with the Medicann mob and booked a phone consultation

Madmick

Baked
User ID
This mob is the same but it's cheaper if your doctor approves haven't got time now but I post the site and copy and paste the relevant parts

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I was kinda hoping both. lol.

Will update next week.

Funny the price is about on par with the "black" market....

Turns out the appointment was today, not next Wednesday.

Received prescription of flower and oil. will be available to collect tomorrow.

flower is strawberry cheesecake or something, the one he wanted to prescribe is currently out of stock (cant recall the name). Recommended getting a vape instead of using a bong.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Turns out the appointment was today, not next Wednesday.

Received prescription of flower and oil. will be available to collect tomorrow.

flower is strawberry cheesecake or something, the one he wanted to prescribe is currently out of stock (cant recall the name). Recommended getting a vape instead of using a bong.
:rolleyes:

It's all very bizarre aye... buying Gov 'medical' Strawberry Cheesecake lol

Leafly says a 3 way Hybrid of Chronic, WW and Cheese...

I have scripts for

El Jefe
Kush Cookies
GSC
Amnesia
Lemon Zkittlez
Crtital x Super Silver Haze
Sensi Star

We are living in the Ozarks

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
:rolleyes:

It's all very bizarre aye... buying Gov 'medical' Strawberry Cheesecake lol

Leafly says a 3 way Hybrid of Chronic, WW and Cheese...

I have scripts for

El Jefe
Kush Cookies
GSC
Amnesia
Lemon Zkittlez
Crtital x Super Silver Haze
Sensi Star

We are living in the Ozarks

Yeah, I found it odd that she was given strain names like that. lol. the other one was something like W49...

Top Bottom