FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Depends on the spray schedule. For -7,0,7 it was 14-21 days before pollen started falling and about 23-25 days before full blown jizztacular like the photo above. (The pollen released in the photo was from simply flicking the stem)

For 0,7,14 it was a little longer about 20-24 before pollen started to drop and day 30km ish before full jizz fest with 7,14,21 being even further along and some female flowers forming as well unlike the other applications.

Both. The other 2 guys used seed stock. Mine was clones with the kimbo having been cloned now for over 3 years (that’s about when I received it as a clone)
Good info 🤟 Been reading about the schedule to apply first spray well before flip to 12/12. About a week prior sounds reasonable. Were looking at different schedule options too. I strongly suspect the STS spray efficacy is the most critical element Pat and K9 are mixing their own stock from dry ingredients, with perfect success. Myself and few others are using separate A and B concentrates already hydrated in separate bottles. All we do is mix, dilute, agitate and spray, the lazy way. This liquid stuff is likely to lose potency faster than dry ingredients, especially if not kept in a fridge.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Good info 🤟 Been reading about the schedule to apply first spray well before flip to 12/12. About a week prior sounds reasonable. Were looking at different schedule options too. I strongly suspect the STS spray efficacy is the most critical element Pat and K9 are mixing their own stock from dry ingredients, with perfect success. Myself and few others are using separate A and B concentrates already hydrated in separate bottles. All we do is mix, dilute, agitate and spray, the lazy way. This liquid stuff is likely to lose potency faster than dry ingredients, especially if not kept in a fridge.
Yep also getting a and b pre mixed you can’t be sure of the molecular weights of each ingredient. If someone’s using the cheaper pentahydrate at the anhydrous dose your molecular weights will be off.

Everything we’ve done so far suggests the final solution needs to be above 0.3mols

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Got fems?😎😎🤑

View attachment 24704
2 big tubes are kimbo(rev) x durga mata by paradise seeds. 1 small tube is kimbo mix from buds I got mixed up.

Also kimbo s1’s
View attachment 24705
Still got a bunch of the s1’s to shuck as wellView attachment 24706
Good stuff. Go the Hunter Valley 👍 One of the boys has harvested first plant, and got good seeds - waiting on his other cross to harvest. Someone produced 1000+ seeds, but they were auto crosses. 👎 My plants are being harvested in next 1 to 2 weeks, but expecting most seeds to be under developed as pollen took 48 days to appear ( late timed chuck). The other FEM pollen chuckers have just recently applied STS. Another bloke cooked a batch of seedlings.....lol. Second round of different strains now underway for a few of us. Still gotta grow/test our chucks, but gradually weaning off our dependence on Kustoms for fems 🤣

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Good stuff. Go the Hunter Valley 👍 One of the boys has harvested first plant, and got good seeds - waiting on his other cross to harvest. Someone produced 1000+ seeds, but they were auto crosses. 👎 My plants are being harvested in next 1 to 2 weeks, but expecting most seeds to be under developed as pollen took 48 days to appear ( late timed chuck). The other FEM pollen chuckers have just recently applied STS. Another bloke cooked a batch of seedlings.....lol. Second round of different strains now underway for a few of us. Still gotta grow/test our chucks, but gradually weaning off our dependence on Kustoms for fems 🤣
At a guess I’ve probably got close to 1000 or more off the durg cross. These pictures don’t include what I’ve sent around. I’d say I’ll get even more from the s1’s when I finish shucking even though I’m getting more immature beans.

Also doing a test run atm. Durg crosses on the left s1’s on the right. 100% germ rate. 10557467-B3B6-4DC0-9E92-1CDFF02A87EE.jpeg

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
Correct. No dilution. I drench the plants because I’m paying fuck all for the sts. (Like $50 for all the ingredients with the silver thiosulfate being the hardest to source) so don’t care about wastage if I get strong pollen drops. I’m not really interested in harvesting and crushing balls. I/the group wanted the pollen to drop and spread like a normal male would.
Hi can I buy some at all.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Hi can I buy some at all.
Apparently they are FREE, no need to waste ya $$
You probably need to suck one of these cunts cock tho

Depend what you are after and how many, I might know some cunt that has some seeds for sale
they'd be cheaper than the FREE seeds + a blowjob for one of these cunts

PM me if ya want( no cock sucking required)

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Apparently they are FREE, no need to waste ya $$
You probably need to suck one of these cunts cock tho

Depend what you are after and how many, I might know some cunt that has some seeds for sale
they'd be cheaper than the FREE seeds + a blowjob for one of these cunts

PM me if ya want( no cock sucking required)
You're a fucken idiot. Your cock is on your forehead. Rezza isn't part of pollen chuck group. Nothing to do with us. Fuck off back to your failed ripoff seedbank. I'm not selling anything, so don't associate me with your miserable fail of a business venture. My seeds have always been free.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
No cunt needs to spoon feed me bud tried buying they want to much info.
Spray some on your cock
Lol harden the fuck up. Get some 14 year old to order the dry ingredients off eBay and flick them an extra $20 for the trouble if your that parinoid. There’s nothing illegal or sus about the ingredients to sts or their acquisition. They’re commonly used in chemistry, old school photography and even agriculture.

Last edited:

Pedro de pacas

User ID
You're a fucken idiot. Your cock is on your forehead. Rezza isn't part of pollen chuck group. Nothing to do with us. Fuck off back to your failed ripoff seedbank. I'm not selling anything, so don't associate me with your miserable fail of a business venture. My seeds have always been free.
I thought I was on ignore Old Flog,
No its not, its not 3 ft long
Wasn't rez stupid enough
What makes you think it failed, the idea of business is to make $$$
I don't want anything,
It wasn't miserable, you've already said failed, just wishful thinking on your side

I don't want ya seeds free or not, If I wanted some cunts pollen chucked garbage fems, I ask Gazza(not), is he in ya "group"\

How did ya outdoor crop go ? miserable I'm guessing, mine went great as usual

Last edited:

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
Lol harden the fuck up. Get some 14 year old to order the dry ingredients off eBay and flick them an extra $20 for the trouble if your that parinoid. There’s nothing illegal or sus about the ingredients to sts or their acquisition. They’re commonly used in chemistry, old school photography and even agriculture.
Yeah cheers mate hardened up now had me coffee got over my hangover so thanks for your help.all good.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Maybe you should change the thread title Old Dickhead
Learn to read, that's why you failed school, and youre now flogging mouldy weed and shitty F1 reg seeds for a living. Lol The initial post says seeds are free to people in the pollen chuck group. Initial post reads clearly to anyone that hasn't spent 4 consecutive years of their life repeating kindergarten. You obviously needed a 5th consecutive year.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Learn to read, that's why you failed school, and youre now flogging mouldy weed and shitty F1 reg seeds for a living. Lol The initial post says seeds are free to people in the pollen chuck group. Initial post reads clearly to anyone that hasn't spent 4 consecutive years of their life repeating kindergarten. You obviously needed a 5th consecutive year.

Who gives a fuck what the "initial" post says, talking about the thread title
What makes ya think I've read ya FREE seeds thread DC

Never failed school, top of the class in most subjects, not English tho lol

The only job you have had is in the family business, concreting hey,
yeah you need to be a rocket scientist for that one, couldn't you stand on your own two feet, seems like a failed life to me
daddy had to carry ya all the way

Anything else ya want to discuss ?, like maybe how to breed plants the correct way lol

dickhead

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Not selling any seeds

Shitty F1's lol lol what makes ya think F1s are shitty, shows what an uneducated flog you are

If ya want to talk about mouldy weed, for starters ya don't sell mouldy shit, you might tho,
seeing its about all ya got last outdoor season, I chop any mould out early, doesn't spread then,
you should try looking after them, you might get a successful crop if ya did

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Who gives a fuck what the "initial" post says, talking about the thread title
What makes ya think I've read ya FREE seeds thread DC

Never failed school, top of the class in most subjects, not English tho lol

The only job you have had is in the family business, concreting hey,
yeah you need to be a rocket scientist for that one, couldn't you stand on your own two feet, seems like a failed life to me
daddy had to carry ya all the way

Anything else ya want to discuss ?, like maybe how to breed plants the correct way lol

dickhead
Lol. You sound triggered. Next harvest you need to chop more mould out of your weed before smoking it. 🤣 Not good for your mental or physical health.

Last edited:
Top Bottom