FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Lol. You sound triggered. Next harvest you need to chop more mould out of your weed before smoking it. 🤣 Not good for your mental or physical health.
You still going Old failed outdoor grower
Usually the only triggered cunt around here is Porky, your doing a good job today tho

how many lbs did ya manage last season, how many lbs of mould did ya get ?
I'm guessing none for the first one, and lots for the second

continue if you wish, I'll bag the shit out of you all day

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Usually the only triggered cunt around here is Porky, your doing a good job today tho

Yawn. You're not hitting the right triggers.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
And you are ? its the same shit you been spewing out for ages
Reg seeds are shitty, F1 seeds are shitty, seedsman fems are the best they are great strain breeders lol lol
failed this and that, bla bla bla

So how many lbs did you manage to get last season, the none mouldy ones
I've seen a few of your outdoor effort's, I'm guessing not many,. your not even at Gazza's shitty level

Maybe read a book on outdoor cannabis growing, it couldn't hurt 🤣

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
And you are ? its the same shit you been spewing out for ages
Reg seeds are shitty, F1 seeds are shitty, seedsman fems are the best they are great strain breeders lol lol
failed this and that, bla bla bla

So how many lbs did you manage to get last season, the none mouldy ones
I've seen a few of your outdoor effort's, I'm guessing not many,. your not even at Gazza's shitty level

Maybe read a book on outdoor cannabis growing, it couldn't hurt 🤣
KAREN is triggered. Lol I'll leave you here alone with your emotions.🤣

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Well I guess that answers the "how many lb question" none

Its OK Old mouldy pot grower, everyone fails once in a while, or more than once in your case
haven't seen an outdoor diary from you for a few years

I see your still using Porky style debating/arguing skills, get some original material FFS

Thought Karens were leftards, I'm betting you got tripple vaxed and wore a mask everywhere, probably in the car by yourself

I don't mind filling ya thread up with bullshit, keep going if ya want, hope ya got a box of tissues

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Good to see you haven't become any less of a complete fuckwit while you were away bleeding from your vagina!! 🤣🤣

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Good to see you haven't become any less of a complete fuckwit while you were away bleeding from your vagina!! 🤣🤣
Wrong again Piglet, can't give ya shit if I can't log on

Weren't you telling Anthony Stoner that Pedro is the only cunt that can upset ya 🤣🤣🤣
I pissed meself laughing when I read it

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
About 500 female Wedding Cake pollen chuck seeds. Hermies? lol IMG_20220717_105520314.jpg Another two Ethos strains get chopped tomorrow. They should have home made female seeds. Stubborn reversals took 7 long weeks to produce viable pollen. Reversing another 2 strains later next week, from current veg round. I'll get timing better this round and reverse pollinator plants 2 weeks before flipping receptor plants into flower.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
How's the wedding cake turn out?
Not the 8-9 week strain were looking for. Sativa dominant, I chopped her at 13 weeks and plucked seeds. Rolled a few joints, and turned the rest into Canna butter. IMG_20220717_113442678.jpgMassive/super yielder, looks and smells good but only mid range potency.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
That's dissapointing for ya cept you got plenty butter.
Have wedding cake atm hope it performs better
Grew some W.C. phenos two years ago from Aussie Canna. Plants were Indica dominant and top shelf - I didn't keep seeds or clones. This lot was from a different (Dutch)breeder. Helped to set my pollination timing right for future FEM reversals.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Good job Old failed to find the pheno fem seed breeder

Hope your plant selections improve with time, no profit in seedy buds with seeds you don't want

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Good job Old failed to find the pheno fem seed breeder

Hope your plant selections improve with time, no profit in seedy buds with seeds you don't want
Lol. I'm a backyard hobby pollen chucker, just like you. Even commercial breeders don't always find the pheno they want. Guarantee I'll keep the Ethos X2 seeds I pluck tomorrow morning. They were from clones. I'm smoking the mother. Another two female reversals next week. Thanks for your positive thoughts, you're a wonderful and helpful contributor to this site....lol.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Few more pollen Chucks in another veg area at Fox residence. About 12 days old under a HLG 100. These are my reg pollen Chuck's from Dinks Skunk xWhite Widow. I'll take clones of best pheno after flip, and feminise them with next round. IMG_20220717_115342521.jpg

Top Bottom