FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Is anyone interested making FEMALE seeds in Australia- for FREE ?? I'm sending out feelers if there's any interest in starting a (very small) Aussie group to pollen chuck female seeds. There's no catch, however you must be willing to share some (homemade) seeds within the closed group. Conditions are simple: 1. NO regular seeds, must only be female photoperiod seeds. 2. Must be willing to freely share/swap the female seeds within the closed group, and 3. Must be willing to cross at least one female plant per year( only needs to be 6 weeks veg in a 20cm-4 litre pot) To start, I can provide/post free STS to group members. I'll also provide detailed instructions on when/how to mix and apply the STS. It's really simple, and anyone that's pollinated a regular cross, can make FEM seeds. If you don't have access to any quality strains, I can also share a few beans for you to start with (as a one-off). I DO NOT intend to sell the seeds. My interest in a group is honourable. It allows us to cross many more strains, than I could make by myself - and we save money by not dealing with seedbanks. By swapping strains, we can access much more variety. If you intend to sell your seeds, that's your business, but it's not the main aim. Let me know if youre interested, and we can private chat from there. Sorry, but absolutely no autos. Group of about 5 people would be optimal, so first in best dressed, thanks.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
Good idea, shame I'm all about regular seeds otherwise I'd be keen as.
Are you going to be forcing participants to stress test their plants? One of the biggest issues I see with feminised seeds is that the breeders typically only concentrate on the quality of the cuts they have when grown in perfect conditions but we all know that stressing any cannabis plant too much can make them freak out and try to preserve their genetics by making seed. Most growers aren't perfect and will check their gardens during lights off, will let them get droopy from a lack of water, etc. and even the sudden unnatural change from 18/6 to 12/12 can make certain plants like landraces that have never experienced indoor growing conditions chimp out and throw bananas all willy nilly. By stressing the plants though you can see where the line is for those negative conditions and remove the less tolerant females so that the ones you work with are essentially super females that require chemical intervention to turn resulting in offspring that even the biggest noob would have troubles in getting a single banana out of.
It's probably a lot to ask people to abuse their plants in every way imaginable especially given we're restricted by plant numbers due to the law but I think it would make the world of difference to your long term efforts if you at least forced people to cover the basics like brief night time illumination.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Good idea, shame I'm all about regular seeds otherwise I'd be keen as.
Are you going to be forcing participants to stress test their plants? One of the biggest issues I see with feminised seeds is that the breeders typically only concentrate on the quality of the cuts they have when grown in perfect conditions but we all know that stressing any cannabis plant too much can make them freak out and try to preserve their genetics by making seed. Most growers aren't perfect and will check their gardens during lights off, will let them get droopy from a lack of water, etc. and even the sudden unnatural change from 18/6 to 12/12 can make certain plants like landraces that have never experienced indoor growing conditions chimp out and throw bananas all willy nilly. By stressing the plants though you can see where the line is for those negative conditions and remove the less tolerant females so that the ones you work with are essentially super females that require chemical intervention to turn resulting in offspring that even the biggest noob would have troubles in getting a single banana out of.
It's probably a lot to ask people to abuse their plants in every way imaginable especially given we're restricted by plant numbers due to the law but I think it would make the world of difference to your long term efforts if you at least forced people to cover the basics like brief night time illumination.
Yeah, formal plan is to give @Porky some free seeds. If he can't Hermie them, nobody can. 🤣

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
So the purpose of this is to flood the market with free fem seeds 🤪 ?
No. Seeds will only be shared free among the closed group. I'll be sending out a few (limited) testers from my share. What everyone does with their share of seeds is none of my business. We will chat in private, but if we produce enough decent strains, there is a market for FEM seeds in Aus 😎 Just need to produce enough seeds and anything is possible. 🤫

Top Bottom