FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Well if ya found the right pheno first, you wouldn't be randomly throwing pollen at the wrong ones

I'd give you a breeding few tips, but , you know why hey

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Well if ya found the right pheno first, you wouldn't be randomly throwing pollen at the wrong ones

I'd give you a breeding few tips, but , you know why hey
Lol. I'll pass, you're just a reg F1 pollen chucker. Some of your regs may have been relevant a generation ago, but your just a washed up has been, with no capacity to learn anymore. The world has passed you by, and nobody gives a fuck about your antiquated views. By the way, how's your seedbank going? You ready to retire yet.... hahahaha.

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
Grew some W.C. phenos two years ago from Aussie Canna. Plants were Indica dominant and top shelf - I didn't keep seeds or clones. This lot was from a different (Dutch)breeder. Helped to set my pollination timing right for future FEM reversals.
Did you use sts?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
About 500 female Wedding Cake pollen chuck seeds. Hermies? lol View attachment 25175 Another two Ethos strains get chopped tomorrow. They should have home made female seeds. Stubborn reversals took 7 long weeks to produce viable pollen. Reversing another 2 strains later next week, from current veg round. I'll get timing better this round and reverse pollinator plants 2 weeks before flipping receptor plants into flower.
Hermies!! I'll be the judge of that!! 👑

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Did you use sts?
Yes. Straightforward enough IF we get the timing right. First run last year successfully pollinated around week 4. This round took 7 weeks until viable pollen for 2 separate strains from different breeders.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I'll contact MJ Foxtail via pm now.......I assume he lives near you. I'll include extras in the bag for you to try.
Yeah he's close but he's a scabby cunt so he will keep what ever you send him!! 🤣
All good mate I got a heap from Sedge and Pedro currently.
I'll hit ya up for some later down the track when I figure out why everything I grow currently is utter shit!! 🤣
Ya stuff is looking fucking top shelf so what ever you doing it's working!! 👍

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Lol. I'll pass, you're just a reg F1 pollen chucker. Some of your regs may have been relevant a generation ago, but your just a washed up has been, with no capacity to learn anymore. The world has passed you by, and nobody gives a fuck about your antiquated views. By the way, how's your seedbank going? You ready to retire yet.... hahahaha.

Yep 35 years of breeding and growing cannabis wasted on antiquated views and irrelevant ideas

The seedbank went great, got in and out at the right time

No not ready to retire, already there, self funded retiree these days and looking forward to the freedom the future has to offer, the world is my oyster lol, not much has past by hey, its been a good trip so far and only getting better

The rules of breeding have not changed ever, it is what it is, nothing anycunt is doing today has not been done before
the real difference is that we had decent shit to breed with 20-30 years + ago,
not all the inbreed shit you new young DC's cunts play with today

Good luck with what you are trying to do Old fox, what ever the fuck that is lol
cannabis(any) breeding knowledge is a great thing to have,, its gained through time and researching the results of your efforts,
ya can't google experience you have to live and breath it

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Tried telling ppl u know what u talking about Pierre
Some listen, some dont
A very deep interpretation of how u feeling mate
I'll go in 2 bat for some of ure stuff mate, never had any dramas with any of it
Be nice 2 express those thoughts without ppl tearing each others heads off
Nah......be boring as fuk then

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yep 35 years of breeding and growing cannabis wasted on antiquated views and irrelevant ideas

The seedbank went great, got in and out at the right time

No not ready to retire, already there, self funded retiree these days and looking forward to the freedom the future has to offer, the world is my oyster lol, not much has past by hey, its been a good trip so far and only getting better

The rules of breeding have not changed ever, it is what it is, nothing anycunt is doing today has not been done before
the real difference is that we had decent shit to breed with 20-30 years + ago,
not all the inbreed shit you new young DC's cunts play with today

Good luck with what you are trying to do Old fox, what ever the fuck that is lol
cannabis(any) breeding knowledge is a great thing to have,, its gained through time and researching the results of your efforts,
ya can't google experience you have to live and breath it
You're a small time backyard pollen chucker.. Lol.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Gelato from WSE. Two applications of STS in last 28 days. No noticeable difference in pod production between different STS spray application frequencies. Although more applications of STS display more visible burning IMG_20220830_135917965.jpg Outdoor white widow X Skunk, also recently reversed. Will share photo when pods appear

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Gelato from WSE. Two applications of STS in last 28 days. No noticeable difference in pod production between different STS spray application frequencies. Although more applications of STS display more visible burning View attachment 25845 Outdoor white widow X Skunk, also recently reversed. Will share photo when pods appear
If your running 3 males at once how do you not get cross pollination?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Maybe he meant Sensi seeds Skunk #1 .?
c’mon old fox I needs to know.lol.
Hahaha...Skunk #1 from Sensi....... @Oldfark I previously .crossed the Dinks with White widow, so all I have left of Dinks is the reg cross. Now trying to feminise it. 4 from 5 were males, so I might just smoke this one, and pop more reg seeds next round, looking for a few more females. Also 2 from 2 Tangie X Candy regs were male this round. Serves me right, for playing with regs 😂

Top Bottom