FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Mainly European seedbanks up to last few rounds. MSNL, BarneysFarm, HSO, Sensi, Seedsman, and WSE. The AGG was Blimburn from Cannavault Aus, same as Pink Runtz. One of the skunk crosses was also Aus ( Dinks). Currently got plenty of Elev8 strains from USA, which I'll be running alongside Ethos stuff. White Heat is my first look at Elev8 stuff, and both phenos ( 1 pollinated, the other for my personal jar) look and smell just like cannabis 👍
Oldfoxicus,. The seeds in the recent comps labelled as SK, is that the skunk ? Cheers

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
Cheers Porky. Yep, TSE has heaps of great pollen chuckers. Lots of recent members have also started playing with STS, and by mid next year there will be heaps more Aussies playing with Feminised pollen. That's great news !! Anyway, I'll pop my next round of seeds in 3 weeks, as I've now got empty veg tents. I'm bringing forward a 2023 pollen chuck project due to punter demand. I was going to finish this current round, and have a month break after Xmas. BUT, @Mellow oldfark is keen on the taste of Super Lemon Haze, so it's now top of the short list. I'll also pop another 4 strains from the selection below 🎯 View attachment 27735 Crescendo is 'supposedly' the Ethos heavy hitter, so that's my personal pollen chuck pick for the upcoming round. 👍 We're not here to fuck spiders !! Lol.
All I can say is WOW

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
eBay for both ingredients, just make sure vendor/product is in Aus, not overses. Silver Nitrate (commonly used for photography), and Sodium Thiosulphate.
Thanks mate I've had a good read on here now and found out what I have to do now..cheers.

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
In regards to sts spray source pls..nothing else.
I was doing a bit of reading and found that even if you dont intend on making pollen apparently STS is great to have on hand in case you find out you have really pissed off your missus... :ROFLMAO:

Cyanide poisoning​

Sodium thiocyanate is a classical antidote to cyanide poisoning

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
I was doing a bit of reading and found that even if you dont intend on making pollen apparently STS is great to have on hand in case you find out you have really pissed off your missus... :ROFLMAO:

Cyanide poisoning​

Sodium thiocyanate is a classical antidote to cyanide poisoning
@QLD guy hey I know absolutely nothing about this stuff but just me thinking to myself I have to ask the question "wouldn't the seedbanks and a hell of a lot of growers around the world have piped up about this if this was the case?" But maybe as sedge has pointed out, it's a different chemical. Cyanide is deadly shit man so I'm pretty sure it'd be a BIG RED FLAG if it was. Just saying.

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
@QLD guy hey I know absolutely nothing about this stuff but just me thinking to myself I have to ask the question "wouldn't the seedbanks and a hell of a lot of growers around the world have piped up about this if this was the case?" But maybe as sedge has pointed out, it's a different chemical. Cyanide is deadly shit man so I'm pretty sure it'd be a BIG RED FLAG if it was. Just saying.
Sorry mate I was trying to make a funny but messed it up...
Sts will be fine...I have seen it said that you discard the cannibis thats been sprayed with it though..

Top Bottom