FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pixie

Baked
User ID
10th Planet. Fully pollinated from another ( reversed) 10th Planet ( now intentionally destroyed). 👍
Hey Fox what do you look for when you are doing your crosses? Do you look for certain traits of each plant and how do you pick which one will be the pollen and which one will be the receiving it? Is there any certain rules that must be adhered to? 👍

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hey Fox what do you look for when you are doing your crosses? Do you look for certain traits of each plant and how do you pick which one will be the pollen and which one will be the receiving it? Is there any certain rules that must be adhered to? 👍
As a pollen chucker, I look for everything I can, starting from seed. Structure, height, node spacing, branching, vigour, and smell( stem rubbing). Response to: nutrient regime, training, vpd swings, mutations, etc. Top professional breeders will start with 100-1000 seeds( then narrow down using clones. They also check bud structure, leaf ratio, trichome coverage, potency of mother( THC and CBD), extractions ( volume and smell/taste), and flowering time. Then narrow down their selection, including stress testing and pest/mould resistance. BELEAF( breeder) starts with 1000+ seeds for initial selection. But then work clones from narrowed selections Some of their selected clones are selling to commercial/industrial warehouses up to $30k each clone Lot of their stuff is geared just for commercial value of extractions/terpenes. However they've also recently started selling seeds for hobby growers( at extortion prices). They collaborate with every major breeder in USA, and work the existing lines to continuously improve them.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Another speedrun completed. 7000 female seeds collected this round. Lineup is : White Heat X White Heat. Banana Hammock/Lilac Diesel ( BHLD) X BHLD. (Godfather OG X Crescendo Headband) X 10th Planet ( sorry I incorrectly called it a different cross in my post above a week ago). And, Grandaddypurple X BHLD. IMG_20230107_075715121.jpg Seedlings for next run are underway. Will upsize pots tomorrow, and select 3 phenos for reversal in 2-3 weeks. Bit wider strain selection this run. There's:. Grape Diamonds, Crescendo, Super Lemon Haze BX3, Zweet OG R2, Apple Fritter ( Elev8 seeds), Gelato/Gelato (test), and Planet of the Grapes. IMG_20230107_083516797.jpg FCUK KUSTOMS. 🦊

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Fair enough. Going to be spoilt for choice then 😆
I've now produced 14 new female strains. Only 3 strains have been grown out ( tested) to harvest so far. No hermies in first 3 strains, but only takes 1 rogue strain to turn off growers, even if they are free. Lol. Im planning on shucking another 5 strains in around 13 weeks. TSE definitely needs more testers 🇦🇺

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Banana Hammock X Lilac Diesel is a real yielder. 7 litre pot. 39 days veg, for 126 grams(4.5 ounces) after initial trim ( not manicured). 9 days drying. BOOM💣. That noise was just me blowing up my P.B. yield in a 7 litre pot 🤣🤣🤣 I average under 100g in those small pots, so pardon my enthusiasm. 😜 Floral/vanilla scent while uncured. IMG_20230110_172257274.jpgIMG_20230110_172812354.jpg

Top Bottom