FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Day 51, and some "seedy looking" characters in this lot. 😉. IMG_20221001_123358833.jpgIMG_20221001_123142427.jpgIMG_20221001_123036758.jpgIMG_20221001_122931749.jpgIMG_20221001_122757188.jpgIMG_20221001_122638933.jpgIMG_20221001_122607601.jpgIMG_20221001_122243792.jpg Mrs Fox ( cranky bitch) screamed at me when I asked to set up another tent in the house, as I've run out of separate rooms. So I used a shady corner of the backyard for my last pollen chuck. Problem solved !! IMG_20221001_123653137.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Ha,ha,,,,,,what are the ones in flower ?
Gelato, Pink Runtz, Stardawg, Alien Gorilla Glue, Mango Breath, Skunk and White widow x Skunk( outdoors). Some are not pollinated, some are partially pollinated( i.e. single cola), and others are fully pollinated. Fully pollinated plants are individually separated in their own tent. Partially pollinated ones were isolated for 4 days immediately after pollination, then sprayed with water and left to dry on raised outdoor deck for a few hours( to neutralize any loose pollen). I ran out of flowering room ( who doesn't)so the partially pollinated plants are sharing a flower room with unpollinated plants until harvest.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I was initially schooled by lots of people on the ex-OSA site. But when you invited me over to TSE, my real education ((University level) started when I met my two new mates on here. The professor's 🤣. I just can't get enough of their wisdom .
Rezza is just a dumb cunt puggle is actually a scamming piece of shit!!😝

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
U are a sly old fox
Some of those colas look that good one would think u photo-shopped and replicated
But ure probs like me and don't know how 2 do it
Excellent result old mate
Thanks Allah..... I've observed how the Mellow Oldfark ( previously known as the Cranky Oldfark) takes a good (actually great)photo of cannabis. 👍 A plain coloured background ( black exterior of a grew tent is convenient) gives a fair result.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Bullshit comes to mind.
@Hudo, I grow in soil, Coco, compost, and/or peat(CTP). Settled on a 2/3 perlite and 1/3 Canna terra pro(peat) for last few grows, and adjusted my watering/fertigation habits to suit. I now exclusively use " tears from @puggle6" eyes when watering. 🤟 He's a prolific cry baby 🍼 it's saving money on my quarterly water bills 😉. I was also fertilising with the bullshit I collected from Puggles and Pedro via TSE, but I found that mix to be too high in shit, and nowhere near enough bull 👍 It's only available in large quantities, they sell it by the tonne. 😂

Top Bottom