FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Day 23 flowering. Pollen chucking duties are done( and dusted)......lol. In 6 weeks, we should have another five strains: (White Heat X White Heat). (Banana Hammock/Lilac Diesel X Banana Hammock/Lilac Diesel. ( BHLD)), (10th Planet X 10th Planet). ( Godfather OG X Crescendo/Headband X 10th Planet).and (Grandaddypurple X BHLD). All pollinated plants were isolated for 48 hours then sprayed (fine most)with water before retiring to flower tent. Collected pollen from 3 reversed strains currently in freezer storage. IMG_20221124_161131904.jpg IMG_20221124_160926845.jpg IMG_20221124_160938571.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Day 23 flowering. Pollen chucking duties are done( and dusted)......lol. In 6 weeks, we should have another five strains: (White Heat X White Heat). (Banana Hammock/Lilac Diesel X Banana Hammock/Lilac Diesel. ( BHLD)), (10th Planet X 10th Planet). ( Godfather OG X Crescendo/Headband X 10th Planet).and (Grandaddypurple X BHLD). All pollinated plants were isolated for 48 hours then sprayed (fine most)with water before retiring to flower tent. Collected pollen from 3 reversed strains currently in freezer storage. View attachment 27701 View attachment 27702 View attachment 27703
Fuck yeah mate!!
2 AGG and 2 Runtz x Gelato from you just sprouted!! Good germ rate too!!
Cheers ya champion!!!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Fuck yeah mate!!
2 AGG and 2 Runtz x Gelato from you just sprouted!! Good germ rate too!!
Cheers ya champion!!!
Enjoy them Porky and send a special 'fuck you" to our mates in Kustoms. And while we're on the subject, an honorary mention to another 2 fuckwits in Puggles and Pedro. 🤣🤣🤣.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Is it really easy to make fem seeds?
I’ve skim read the process. Been meaning to try.
It's not complicated. It is fiddly, especially if reversing a few strains at a time, and strictly keeping them isolated. Bit of extra work in plucking ripe sacks, collecting, sifting and applying pollen. Timing of pollen between two plants is the key, so frozen pollen will make my life easier if( when) I mistime future chucks.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It's not complicated. It is fiddly, especially if reversing a few strains at a time, and strictly keeping them isolated. Bit of extra work in plucking ripe sacks, collecting, sifting and applying pollen. Timing of pollen between two plants is the key, so frozen pollen will make my life easier if( when) I mistime future chucks.
Your definitely putting in the work ain't ya mate!!
You, Sedge, Mic, K9 props to yous because it's blokes like yous that will keep the weed in Aus quality!!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Your definitely putting in the work ain't ya mate!!
You, Sedge, Mic, K9 props to yous because it's blokes like yous that will keep the weed in Aus quality!!
Cheers Porky. Yep, TSE has heaps of great pollen chuckers. Lots of recent members have also started playing with STS, and by mid next year there will be heaps more Aussies playing with Feminised pollen. That's great news !! Anyway, I'll pop my next round of seeds in 3 weeks, as I've now got empty veg tents. I'm bringing forward a 2023 pollen chuck project due to punter demand. I was going to finish this current round, and have a month break after Xmas. BUT, @Mellow oldfark is keen on the taste of Super Lemon Haze, so it's now top of the short list. I'll also pop another 4 strains from the selection below 🎯 IMG_20221125_095113406.jpg Crescendo is 'supposedly' the Ethos heavy hitter, so that's my personal pollen chuck pick for the upcoming round. 👍 We're not here to fuck spiders !! Lol.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Cheers Porky. Yep, TSE has heaps of great pollen chuckers. Lots of recent members have also started playing with STS, and by mid next year there will be heaps more Aussies playing with Feminised pollen. That's great news !! Anyway, I'll pop my next round of seeds in 3 weeks, as I've now got empty veg tents. I'm bringing forward a 2023 pollen chuck project due to punter demand. I was going to finish this current round, and have a month break after Xmas. BUT, @Mellow oldfark is keen on the taste of Super Lemon Haze, so it's now top of the short list. I'll also pop another 4 strains from the selection below 🎯 View attachment 27735 Crescendo is 'supposedly' the Ethos heavy hitter, so that's my personal pollen chuck pick for the upcoming round. 👍 We're not here to fuck spiders !! Lol.
Fuck what a line up!! 🤤

What other breeder have you been using mate??
Few of the ones I've got off you aren't Ethos!!

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Cheers Porky. Yep, TSE has heaps of great pollen chuckers. Lots of recent members have also started playing with STS, and by mid next year there will be heaps more Aussies playing with Feminised pollen. That's great news !! Anyway, I'll pop my next round of seeds in 3 weeks, as I've now got empty veg tents. I'm bringing forward a 2023 pollen chuck project due to punter demand. I was going to finish this current round, and have a month break after Xmas. BUT, @Mellow oldfark is keen on the taste of Super Lemon Haze, so it's now top of the short list. I'll also pop another 4 strains from the selection below 🎯 View attachment 27735 Crescendo is 'supposedly' the Ethos heavy hitter, so that's my personal pollen chuck pick for the upcoming round. 👍 We're not here to fuck spiders !! Lol.
Im excited!😆speed weed!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Fuck what a line up!! 🤤

What other breeder have you been using mate??
Few of the ones I've got off you aren't Ethos!!
Mainly European seedbanks up to last few rounds. MSNL, BarneysFarm, HSO, Sensi, Seedsman, and WSE. The AGG was Blimburn from Cannavault Aus, same as Pink Runtz. One of the skunk crosses was also Aus ( Dinks). Currently got plenty of Elev8 strains from USA, which I'll be running alongside Ethos stuff. White Heat is my first look at Elev8 stuff, and both phenos ( 1 pollinated, the other for my personal jar) look and smell just like cannabis 👍

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Mainly European seedbanks up to last few rounds. MSNL, BarneysFarm, HSO, Sensi, Seedsman, and WSE. The AGG was Blimburn from Cannavault Aus, same as Pink Runtz. One of the skunk crosses was also Aus ( Dinks). Currently got plenty of Elev8 strains from USA, which I'll be running alongside Ethos stuff. White Heat is my first look at Elev8 stuff, and both phenos ( 1 pollinated, the other for my personal jar) look and smell just like cannabis 👍
Fucking brilliant!! 👍

Top Bottom