FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
I bought the part A and B bottled STS solution from Beansbaked collectables.

There are no instructions or indeed how concentrated the 2 bottles are or whatratio to mix them at...

Beans isnt a big email responder either...

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Cheers Porky. Yep, TSE has heaps of great pollen chuckers. Lots of recent members have also started playing with STS, and by mid next year there will be heaps more Aussies playing with Feminised pollen. That's great news !! Anyway, I'll pop my next round of seeds in 3 weeks, as I've now got empty veg tents. I'm bringing forward a 2023 pollen chuck project due to punter demand. I was going to finish this current round, and have a month break after Xmas. BUT, @Mellow oldfark is keen on the taste of Super Lemon Haze, so it's now top of the short list. I'll also pop another 4 strains from the selection below 🎯 View attachment 27735 Crescendo is 'supposedly' the Ethos heavy hitter, so that's my personal pollen chuck pick for the upcoming round. 👍 We're not here to fuck spiders !! Lol.
I've grown crescendo a couple times and it was very very nice

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Thanks bud. I just checked it out. That's a good deal..
After you make the solution,they reckon wrap the spray bottle with black plastic, light is the enemy. Made up spray is good,as long as it is clear. Parts A+B are stable and should store in fridge a while. Comes with instructions.

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
After you make the solution,they reckon wrap the spray bottle with black plastic, light is the enemy. Made up spray is good,as long as it is clear. Parts A+B are stable and should store in fridge a while. Comes with instructions.
@Kee Mao thanks for the info, 1 last Q, does it have to be RO water or are there any other options? Bottled water?

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
@Kee Mao thanks for the info, 1 last Q, does it have to be RO water or are there any other options? Bottled water?
☝️I just bought it last week. I’ve got some plants in veg I will try it on after I have taken a few clones. I’ve got some nice strains I have only one or two left,it’s a seed saver thing mostly.

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Interesting thread.
Saw something on YouTube that briefly touched on colloidal silver and probably STS, and mentioned high dose nitrogen did something similar.
I don't know how valid his claim is and he may have mixed up his N's and P's.
Around the 3 minute mark on the video.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Interesting thread.
Saw something on YouTube that briefly touched on colloidal silver and probably STS, and mentioned high dose nitrogen did something similar.
I don't know how valid his claim is and he may have mixed up his N's and P's.
Around the 3 minute mark on the video.
Vids 3 years old and it’s the first I’m hearing about it.

Never heard of any of the people talking and sounds like old mate just stressed the fuck out of a plant by putting too much guano on as a top dress.

Stackr

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Vids 3 years old and it’s the first I’m hearing about it.

Never heard of any of the people talking and sounds like old mate just stressed the fuck out of a plant by putting too much guano on as a top dress.
I suppose the same could be achieved by giving some light during the 12 hour dark cycle.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
I think Kevin Jodrey is pretty knowledgable and respected in the world of cannabis.
He probably knows a world more than you Rez
Through his vast experience of indoor and outdoor cannabis cultivation over numerous decades.(he also grows more than one strain)✌

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I think Kevin Jodrey is pretty knowledgable and respected in the world of cannabis.
He probably knows a world more than you Rez
Through his vast experience of indoor and outdoor cannabis cultivation over numerous decades.(he also grows more than one strain)✌
Kevin’s on the far left hosting. He’s not the one who made the seabird guano for feminising comment.

Dudes also so knowledgeable that he didn’t correct basic misinformation like seabird guano causing nitrogen tox (dude who said that must be stupid or need to lay off the cones because guano is 0-11-0)

Last edited:

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah was looking up STS on Ebay and somehow that came up...my bad..chemistry went right over my head in high school though I did enjoy trying to blow shit up wherever possible... :ROFLMAO:
I been using this stuff lately, I’d be happy to join the swapsy bean pool later on mibbe.
Or maybe donate some freebies to those in need if I get a good few like I’m aiming for.

(Northern Lights Feminised Photo’s)

Attachments

• BD21608A-1002-48A1-BDB0-AE9B899DD42B.png
    BD21608A-1002-48A1-BDB0-AE9B899DD42B.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 10
Top Bottom