FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Don’t know... lemon Just keeps coming up in the searchs I do for gastric issues.

Just read back and saw you wanna breed a Mango-preacher...!!
Now... Im not religious, vindictive or gay.... But the idea of your Preacher getting fked with a mango sounds awesome.... Im jealous.
Yeah on paper it looks good have to wait and see. I'm hoping to eventually get a big yielding extra sticky concentrate queen.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
More female pollen chucking completed. Another 5 strains underway. 👍 Dusted Alien Gorilla Glue(AGG) into another AGG. White widow/Dinks Skunk X AGG. Gelato X Gelato. Pink Runtz X Gelato, and Mango Breath X AGG. For unknown reason the Sensi Skunk didn't produce any pollen. Plenty of pods, but the pods are all barren. I suspect reversal success is strain(or pheno) dependent, as environment is exactly the same. FUCK AUSSIE KUSTOMS 👎. I'll work on some more Ethos strains in the next round, as I recently got some new beans. IMG_20220910_095140514.jpg

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
More female pollen chucking completed. Another 5 strains underway. 👍 Dusted Alien Gorilla Glue(AGG) into another AGG. White widow/Dinks Skunk X AGG. Gelato X Gelato. Pink Runtz X Gelato, and Mango Breath X AGG. For unknown reason the Sensi Skunk didn't produce any pollen. Plenty of pods, but the pods are all barren. I suspect reversal success is strain(or pheno) dependent, as environment is exactly the same. FUCK AUSSIE KUSTOMS 👎. I'll work on some more Ethos strains in the next round, as I recently got some new beans. View attachment 26021
Holy crap - did you win the lottery?

Hudo

Baked
User ID
More female pollen chucking completed. Another 5 strains underway. 👍 Dusted Alien Gorilla Glue(AGG) into another AGG. White widow/Dinks Skunk X AGG. Gelato X Gelato. Pink Runtz X Gelato, and Mango Breath X AGG. For unknown reason the Sensi Skunk didn't produce any pollen. Plenty of pods, but the pods are all barren. I suspect reversal success is strain(or pheno) dependent, as environment is exactly the same. FUCK AUSSIE KUSTOMS 👎. I'll work on some more Ethos strains in the next round, as I recently got some new beans. View attachment 26021
Who did you go through for the ethos mate

Growsontrees

Germinating
User ID
Is anyone interested making FEMALE seeds in Australia- for FREE ?? I'm sending out feelers if there's any interest in starting a (very small) Aussie group to pollen chuck female seeds. There's no catch, however you must be willing to share some (homemade) seeds within the closed group. Conditions are simple: 1. NO regular seeds, must only be female photoperiod seeds. 2. Must be willing to freely share/swap the female seeds within the closed group, and 3. Must be willing to cross at least one female plant per year( only needs to be 6 weeks veg in a 20cm-4 litre pot) To start, I can provide/post free STS to group members. I'll also provide detailed instructions on when/how to mix and apply the STS. It's really simple, and anyone that's pollinated a regular cross, can make FEM seeds. If you don't have access to any quality strains, I can also share a few beans for you to start with (as a one-off). I DO NOT intend to sell the seeds. My interest in a group is honourable. It allows us to cross many more strains, than I could make by myself - and we save money by not dealing with seedbanks. By swapping strains, we can access much more variety. If you intend to sell your seeds, that's your business, but it's not the main aim. Let me know if youre interested, and we can private chat from there. Sorry, but absolutely no autos. Group of about 5 people would be optimal, so first in best dressed, thanks.
Great idea mate. Only joined today and this is also the first forum I have ever joined. Can already see I’ve come to the right place.
I made some colloidal silver and sprayed some clones I had as an experiment. Seeds are hard to get these days and so I wanted to preserve the clones I have had for 2 yrs now and also try for some crosses.
Would be keen to take part in this movement mate. I’ve been growing for 15yrs but only recently started to experiment with producing my own beans. No success yet but I still have a couple of nice genetics in clone. Let me know what I need to do and I’m in 🤙🏼 Some different genetics would be great also 💚 ✌🏻

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Great idea mate. Only joined today and this is also the first forum I have ever joined. Can already see I’ve come to the right place.
I made some colloidal silver and sprayed some clones I had as an experiment. Seeds are hard to get these days and so I wanted to preserve the clones I have had for 2 yrs now and also try for some crosses.
Would be keen to take part in this movement mate. I’ve been growing for 15yrs but only recently started to experiment with producing my own beans. No success yet but I still have a couple of nice genetics in clone. Let me know what I need to do and I’m in 🤙🏼 Some different genetics would be great also 💚 ✌🏻
Skip the colloidal silver and go to sts. It works better and easier.

Here’s a good resource that goes into concentrations and application times. https://www.icmag.com/threads/tonys-silver-thiosulfate-notes.378133/page-10

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
STS is much less stuffing around than colloidal silver. You need a second (at least) dedicated grow space for pollen chucking. Few blokes have tried it outdoors, but not very successful due to low pollen output of reversed plants, and attracting mould due to rainy seasons

Growsontrees

Germinating
User ID
STS is much less stuffing around than colloidal silver. You need a second (at least) dedicated grow space for pollen chucking. Few blokes have tried it outdoors, but not very successful due to low pollen output of reversed plants, and attracting mould due to rainy seasons
Thanks for the info 👍 I had success in making pollen from the colloidal silver but like you said, they went mouldy due to being outside in low temps, high humidity. This time I will try inside.
Do you have a good source for STS? I’ll give it go in on some clones I have. The strains I have in clone only are- gelato (ilgm) green crack (bonsa seeds) gorilla glue (ilgm) renegade glue, 2 phenos (sofem)
Also have wedding cake and blue cheese from mediseedman which has been growing well for 1 week. Should make for some interesting crosses 💚

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Thanks for the info 👍 I had success in making pollen from the colloidal silver but like you said, they went mouldy due to being outside in low temps, high humidity. This time I will try inside.
Do you have a good source for STS? I’ll give it go in on some clones I have. The strains I have in clone only are- gelato (ilgm) green crack (bonsa seeds) gorilla glue (ilgm) renegade glue, 2 phenos (sofem)
Also have wedding cake and blue cheese from mediseedman which has been growing well for 1 week. Should make for some interesting crosses 💚
I just purchased ingredients through eBay Australia. Silver Nitrate( photo studios use it), and Sodium Thiosulphate( pentahydrate or anhydrous both work, but ratio/formula is bit different, depending on which one you get).

Growsontrees

Germinating
User ID
Very nice 👍 should get some bangers from that little party 😎 where did you get the ethos genetics from? Been trying to get hold of some for a while.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Bonza seeds,
I thought those cunts shut up shop.

I hope they gave you exactly what you ordered .

Top Bottom