FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Good work mate. I'm firering back up my pollen chuck tent. First thing i playing with I'm reversing a back seat Preacher 7 east cutting of one I'm currently growing that has insane smell , and tricrome production and crossing it with a cutting of sedges mango× Cal orange that has insanely huge baseball bat nugs

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Good work mate. I'm firering back up my pollen chuck tent. First thing i playing with I'm reversing a back seat Preacher 7 east cutting of one I'm currently growing that has insane smell , and tricrome production and crossing it with a cutting of sedges mango× Cal orange that has insanely huge baseball bat nugs
Sounds like a good strain for rosin and carts 👍

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Mango x Cal Orange.. :0
That sound fkn delicious..!!

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
The two I harvested had similar smell to the cal orange which is also known as orange skunk,,so I got not much orange smell but more a skunk type of smell ,,and a creeper smoke.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
The two I harvested had similar smell to the cal orange which is also known as orange skunk,,so I got not much orange smell but more a skunk type of smell ,,and a creeper smoke.
The one with the one huge bat has a skunk smell and the big fucker thats got 6 bats (wasn't topped grew like that naturally) has a lemony smell. That's the fucker I want to play with

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
It looks and smells great just waiting to see how frosty it gets its a long way behind it may be a 10 week strain by the looks I'll take a couple pics tonight close up
Ive been looking at health related terps and strains and the lemon stuff seems to rank high medicinally for a few different conditions..

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Interesting. Isn't because they have more Limonene ?
Don’t know... lemon Just keeps coming up in the searchs I do for gastric issues.

Just read back and saw you wanna breed a Mango-preacher...!!
Now... Im not religious, vindictive or gay.... But the idea of your Preacher getting fked with a mango sounds awesome.... Im jealous.

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
Lemon power man , super lemon haze one of my all time faves a good pheno is very speedy for weedy.limonene makes u a machine!
Bob gave em away😭
I had some kind of Super Haze comin from Herbies recently......
Fucking cuntstoms tho....

Tangerine dream was another thtI had intercepted that was supposedly good..
Also lemon CBD...
Fuckers.... now Im getting upset..

Pikey

Baked
User ID
It was my understanding that the lime in the coconut was both the cause and fix to this bellyache... :unsure:

Top Bottom