Free beans

Free_the_canna

Germinating
User ID
Who the fuck is Chronic? lol
Ive been trying my hardest to work out who tf chronic is. I believe its the scam they've labelled poor pugs and vb with. If damo is still in the thread id just like to say it was piss poor form to throw my name around on social before messaging me. Ive not said a bad word about you except you've trashed a good blokes name. How dare he try clear it up hey damo. So block me all you like mate watch dc seeds spread like wildfire.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ive been trying my hardest to work out who tf chronic is. I believe its the scam they've labelled poor pugs and vb with. If damo is still in the thread id just like to say it was piss poor form to throw my name around on social before messaging me. Ive not said a bad word about you except you've trashed a good blokes name. How dare he try clear it up hey damo. So block me all you like mate watch dc seeds spread like wildfire.
Who the fuck are you??
This thread is gold. Back yard chuckers going hard at each other. 😂😂😂😂

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
chronic were obviously ripping people off.. ..
seems no one knows who ran it ,,yet fuckwits like that Damian will falsely accuse someone he feels is a competitive threat,to being tied in with chronic ...to the real Damian Christian ,you are a loser.

just gotta read some of those reviews to see chronic are scumbags.

i want to know who the fuck is lyndon ?

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
seems no one knows who ran it ,,yet fuckwits like that Damian will falsely accuse someone he feels is a competitive threat,to being tied in with chronic ...to the real Damian Christian ,you are a loser.

Finally.

Geez, bit harsh suggesting I am that cunt.

Damien is yet to show us a plant larger than 30cm. glass houses... lol

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
and it has a .au site. www.chronicseeds.com.au

old Damo ain't too bright, would not be too difficult to work out who it is.

Registrant is: The Trustee for Vermithrax trust.
ABN: 98497141443.
Location: QLD 4510, which is north brisbane, around Caboolture.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

So do I Sedge. So do I. 🤣

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Would not surprise me if Chronic are a legit bank.

Damo just incites all the DC's who follow him on facebook into leaving poor reviews. He seems to like attacking anyone that threatens to take some of his business away... lol. I am actually surprised he can keep up with demand growing such tiny arse plants. Or is that why he sells out so quickly, only produces 100 seeds every few months... fucken tosser.

Top Bottom