Free beans

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Absolutely and to think he is Actively discrediting every other seed mob in Australia to boost his own Crappy seed sales I hope he gets a Punch in the Face from one of them to go with it

He's bound to diddle/burn the wrong person eventually. Just hope it's not too soon because the shit he comes out with is so fuckin' comical. You'll never get any other cunt more entertaining. :LOL:

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Looks like Damos have had enough.

Probobly return under a new name some time down the track as a self proclaimed master breeber with some fire genetics.
20200908_053551.jpg

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Looks like Damos have had enough.

Probobly return under a new name some time down the track as a self proclaimed master breeber with some fire genetics.
View attachment 4790
He will be back with another name next week, for sure - there's an entire generation of gullible kids on Facebook to impress. He's embarrassed his associates and himself with his arrogant approach. Anyway, for this week, the king is dead, long live the king !! The big question remains, who will be Australia's Next Top Breeder ????

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Free seeds.

First or closest to guess the number. Number between 1 and 1000. These will be f3 giga glue and iced grape krush. Put my money where my mouth is but more so you guys can grow something good without having to pay a cent.

Next two closest Will receive 3 x free regular super sativa: roobois x sour diesel by cali connect. If no one takes a punt then no one wins. 😂😉

Have fun and check the usual local seed companies for upcoming releases by myself or others.

Top Bottom