Free beans

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Free seeds.

First or closest to guess the number. Number between 1 and 1000. These will be f3 giga glue and iced grape krush. Put my money where my mouth is but more so you guys can grow something good without having to pay a cent.

Next two closest Will receive 3 x free regular super sativa: roobois x sour diesel by cali connect. If no one takes a punt then no one wins. 😂😉

Have fun and check the usual local seed companies for upcoming releases by myself or others.

Attachments

• 118070808_3474767662535874_8571432815808409938_o.jpg
    118070808_3474767662535874_8571432815808409938_o.jpg
    698.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20200403_214508.jpg
    IMG_20200403_214508.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 17

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Unless it’s been sanitised ,now isn’t really a good time to be putting money anywhere near your mouth ..
but proceed if you so desire.

anyway how much money you talking about ???,,,I’d rather take the money anyday than the seeds.
No money mate. Against my beliefs to stuff around with tuppence.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Unless it’s been sanitised ,now isn’t really a good time to be putting money anywhere near your mouth ..
but proceed if you so desire.

anyway how much money you talking about ???,,,I’d rather take the money anyday than the seeds.
Nope spay and whipe those dollars buddy. You never know. 😂😉

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Zero. School kids on Facebook and insta are easily fooled. Not the folks here. Not interested in your dwarf, kiddy puff genetics. First, you need to learn to grow a full size plant. I don't blink at anything under 2 pounds. The "D" stands for Dwarf Genetics. Fuck off, and crawl back under the rock someone accidentally kicked over. Youre a dead set arrogant flog - go back to school, son.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Zero. School kids on Facebook and insta are easily fooled. Not the folks here. Not interested in your dwarf, kiddy puff genetics. First, you need to learn to grow a full size plant. I don't blink at anything under 2 pounds. The "D" stands for Dwarf Genetics. Fuck off, and crawl back under the rock someone accidentally kicked over. Youre a dead set arrogant flog - go back to school, son.
Ok Fox how's this one. Was going to gift you some but you know you can eat a fat dick. Grow Pedro's x of SSS.

How do you think you run loads of plants in winter buddy? In one gal pots. Just like developing royal kush but hey you know so much and 2 pounds. 😂 Funny that's a small haul. If you actually can grow that is. I'd love to see your 2 pound monsters.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Your too funny buddy. Giga zkittles, bubble gum, sour mango, Tanzanian cookies and iced grape krush oh and venom. Only things prime had ever had of mine.

Top Bottom