Free beans

puggle6

Baked
User ID
I list with DC Seeds, rip me apart fine but that bloke hasn't said a shit thing about anyone.

A few here have had deliveries and won donated freebies, I'm even growing his autos for my jars while I work on my Fems

Olive branch my arse, Damien/SnG should be setting the record strait that he has no evidence that DC are some Chronic seedbank, I don't think any of us here even knew who the fuck they were before that idiot started having a go

Makes no fucking sense at all?

Fuck I hate Facebook with a passion

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
@Dotts. Damien is obviously trying to discredit multiple Aus seed banks. But he needs to take a long look in the mirror. I popped some Aussie Canna seeds about 5 weeks ago, Wedding Cake X2 and Strawberry Banana x3. I believe their genetics are legitimate( despite the lack of information they provide). All Aussie Canna seeds sprouted, and the plants are nearly two feet tall @ 5 weeks veg. That makes Aussie Canna strains at 5 weeks, already bigger than Damos dwarf plants at full term harvest. 🤫😜.

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
prime example of prime genetics right there!
need a thread in the comedy section dedicated to this damien guy, he is funny as fuck

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Shows what level of connaisseur we're dealing with, with Damo if he's content on blazing that rubbish.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Shows what level of connaisseur we're dealing with, with Damo if he's content on blazing that rubbish.
Absolutely and to think he is Actively discrediting every other seed mob in Australia to boost his own Crappy seed sales I hope he gets a Punch in the Face from one of them to go with it

Top Bottom