Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I wouldn’t class being a liar as funny. Ide class it as pathetic. 🤥
Mate we are Aussies, if ya cant tell a furphy once in a while what's the point
you the DC that believed the bullshit, maybe you should not be so gullible ?? ffs I killed a 70's TV star, it was fucking Skippy

It was funny, get over your sore arse about it ya flog

Might tell ya about the time I rooted a sheep one day ?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Mate we are Aussies, if ya cant tell a furphy once in a while what's the point
you the DC that believed the bullshit, maybe you should not be so gullible ?? ffs I killed a 70's TV star, it was fucking Skippy

It was funny, get over your sore arse about it ya flog

Might tell ya about the time I rooted a sheep one day ?
Being a gay little liar and childish attention seeker I don’t find funny I find sad and pathetic. 🤥
As for my arse which you seem to be strangely obsessed with it’s fine thanks.
I wouldn’t be surprised if you had raped a sheep. You’ve probably raped lots of farm animals.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
An old mate of mine used to tell everyone a story about the time he had a sheep in his caravan
it ended up with him rooting the sheep, had many stnuc believing him, it was fucking some funny shit

Its was a female sheep i rooted Porky, nothing "gay" about that

Sugar

Baked
User ID
An old mate of mine used to tell everyone a story about the time he had a sheep in his caravan
it ended up with him rooting the sheep, had many stnuc believing him, it was fucking some funny shit

Its was a female sheep i rooted Porky, nothing "gay" about that

it probably wasn't far from the truth and nothing funny about it seeing as there are people sick enough doing that sort of thing

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID

Pedro de pacas

User ID
There used to be lots of funny stnuc in OZ, before political correctness killed it all

What happens between a man and his sheep, in the privacy of a caravan is no ones business but the sick tnuc and the sheep ??

Think I'd prefer go to the knock shop meself, rather than don the gumboots and pretend i'm a K1W1

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Free seeds.

First or closest to guess the number. Number between 1 and 1000. These will be f3 giga glue and iced grape krush. Put my money where my mouth is but more so you guys can grow something good without having to pay a cent.

Next two closest Will receive 3 x free regular super sativa: roobois x sour diesel by cali connect. If no one takes a punt then no one wins. 😂😉

Have fun and check the usual local seed companies for upcoming releases by myself or others.

When is the draw date Damo?

Top Bottom