Free beans

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Like many of us, I had this guy pegged as a scammer a few weeks ago Pugs. Scammer is the appropriate and accurate word. He sells kiddy puff seeds to kids. When asked a legitimate question, he simply deflects with a rambling bullshit response. He can get away with that on Facebook, because they keep changing group names, and members. Pinned down in a closed group like this he can't hide.

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I'll admit I bought into the bullshit he was spitting. Saying that tho, I have no clue on the breeding process so when someone starts talking about it I listen anyway, no matter who it is. Ah well he got me! I'm just sad now that I dont have a chance of having those legendary genetics in my collection. BUT..now I know that rich is SNG, some Damian flog, and a couple other names on osa.. I reckon I have some of their seeds in my fridge anyway.
Pretty sure they were labelled as a 'SNG & XXXXX' cross ?

D

Deleted member cpr

I'm instantly wary of "experts". Having said that, I do remember seeing a rich pic of a little male that was so frosty that is smoke it.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
SNG.. :ROFLMAO: That fuckwit, is one of the biggest problems with the aussie seed scene. Nothing but clusterfuck crosses that never made much sense at all. The tool makes the casual 'chuckers look legit.

If curtains is SNG, you've lost every ounce of credibility you may have had. So fuckin' funny.. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I'll admit I bought into the bullshit he was spitting. Saying that tho, I have no clue on the breeding process so when someone starts talking about it I listen anyway, no matter who it is. Ah well he got me! I'm just sad now that I dont have a chance of having those legendary genetics in my collection. BUT..now I know that rich is SNG, some Damian flog, and a couple other names on osa.. I reckon I have some of their seeds in my fridge anyway.
Pretty sure they were labelled as a 'SNG & XXXXX' cross ?
Mate, I private chatted with him as soon as he joined the group. I nearly bought into his story. I was simply after some Aus breeder female seeds. He reckons he was a breeder for SSS. He reckons his lacky boys are breeders for Caveman. He reckons his seeds will soon be for sale via Caveman. ( Disclaimer: I have found Caveman seeds to be legit, so I hope they have nothing to do with him). He reckons he doesn't accept money for seeds, except he advertises them for sale by auction through the Prime( dodgy as fuck that bloke running that show.....did anyone mention his weekly seed auctions)and FrostyFlowers pages( he is the Admin there). Yet, aside from his fluffy dour diesel he doesn't have a single shred of proof of anything. His "mates" do apparently. Well, maybe after 3pm and school is out for the day. Scammers like this prey on the vulnerable ( school kids, unemployed, disability pension) and he chucks a bit of pollen around with them. They get some free seeds and pollen, so are happy with 18 inch tall plants they don't have to pay for. He gets them to comment on Facebook about how his seeds are "fire" and the other young kids on Facebook believe it all to be true. They change pages and member names over there every few months, to fool a new generation of online victims. Duck, weave, change names, and enlist some online support from gullible school kids. It's scam 101 straight out of the textbook. Unfortunately he will appear again, under another alias. This type of crook, is exactly the reason I started growing for my daughter, as I don't want her exposed to meth addicts like him.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Just had a flash back to when I was 16 got to the train station after work and this fucking wank stain was on the platform handing out his number on bits of paper to all the school kids that were disembarking the train, he approached me I tod him to fuck off not interested. A few years later he died injecting pethadine.

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
SNG gifted me some of his Auto's some time back...They needed 12 hours of light to flower and they were streaky Sativa somefucking thing. Anyway I was not impressed and I could never understand WTF he was saying most of the time anyway.
He was definately not on Cannabis that's for sure. He was very incoherent and I suspect he was a heavy Meth user

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
SNG gifted me some of his Auto's some time back...They needed 12 hours of light to flower and they were streaky Sativa somefucking thing. Anyway I was not impressed and I could never understand WTF he was saying most of the time anyway.
He was definately not on Cannabis that's for sure. He was very incoherent and I suspect he was a heavy Meth user

your in the lead for me new Comp Buzzo,,,

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I don’t know who’s the bigger shit talker in this thread. Pedro is still the king of absolute verbal diarrhoea. Ide also class him as a better liar as well. 🤥

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You still got a sore arse over Skippy's death hey flog
Oh you mean the bullshit lies ya told everyone a few weeks ago to get some sympathy and attention.
Honestly what sort of queer cunt does that.
Oh a compulsive liar that’s who. 😂

Top Bottom