Free beans

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I thought Billy asked Rich if he could give seeds as prizes in comps and it looks like he came through with not only giving seeds as prizes but also running the comp.

And all I see is everyone else who I respect and admire coming in and putting shit on him for it and he is defending himself.

I'll go for number 1 thanks Rich.
Hi Sugar. Flogs like this are in every online environment. They usually peddle their wares by putting a number of seeds up for auction. They can't sell enough of them any other way. To fool people into bidding at auction, they throw around a few freebies from time to time. If this guy was legit, he would be selling most of his seeds through reputable seedbanks. For someone who allegedly breeds so many wonderful genetics, he has nothing to show but pictures of dwarves. I'm just calling out his bullshit, because I don't want my kids friends sucked in by his lies.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Hi Sugar. Flogs like this are in every online environment. They usually peddle their wares by putting a number of seeds up for auction. They can't sell enough of them any other way. To fool people into bidding at auction, they throw around a few freebies from time to time. If this guy was legit, he would be selling most of his seeds through reputable seedbanks. For someone who allegedly breeds so many wonderful genetics, he has nothing to show but pictures of dwarves. I'm just calling out his bullshit, because I don't want my kids friends sucked in by his lies.

I do understand and appreciate your knowledge and experience with this sort of thing.
But shouldn't it be admin that your concerns should be directed at rather than going for Rich who was encouraged to do this by admin...unless of course it was just a set up so the boys can have some target practice?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I smell a rat Sugar. His beans will be up for auction soon enough. Not a setup from us at all. Just trying to avoid this Muppet taking pocket money away from schoolkids. Why didn't he give his beans for admin to run the comp? Everyone else did.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I smell a rat Sugar. His beans will be up for auction soon enough. Not a setup from us at all. Just trying to avoid this Muppet taking pocket money away from schoolkids. Why didn't he give his beans for admin to run the comp? Everyone else did.

hmmm I don't know Fox. Would have to ask if that is what admin preferred happen.
You are right to smell a rat Fox, I trust my instincts too.
There are better ways to achieve the preferred outcome I think.
x

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I'm confused....is Foo Manchu a good guy or not???

Askin' for a friend.

Could be a good guy, but that's entirely up to him. While he's dishing up his 'better/holier than thou' shit attitude, there's no shortage of shitheads that will have fun with it.

Think i've seen two olive branches extended to him so far. But doesn't want a bar of it. Might need sugs to wave her magic.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Could be a good guy, but that's entirely up to him. While he's dishing up his 'better/holier than thou' shit attitude, there's no shortage of shitheads that will have fun with it.

Think i've seen two olive branches extended to him so far. But doesn't want a bar of it. Might need sugs to wave her magic.

no magic here Indy!!

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
Love em or hate em I get it and its been discussed to death everywhere in every detail...Autoflower.
Simple fact is this Covvy Flu thing has Punters scrambling for indoor fast Plants.
Its very obvious that the Auto's are dissapearing from ALL Seed Banks at an increased rate and they are having trouble keeping up.
Some more so than others.
The take away is love em or hate em that's whats selling hot right now just like like the TESLA stock price.
Look at the stupid prices of Seed lately......Big increased demand with no or little increase in supply.
Nothing stays out of whack forever.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Cali connection is crap Rich
I thought Billy asked Rich if he could give seeds as prizes in comps and it looks like he came through with not only giving seeds as prizes but also running the comp.

And all I see is everyone else who I respect and admire coming in and putting shit on him for it and he is defending himself.

Hi Sugar now at first I thought the same but you only need to read a few of this clowns arrogant posts to see that he actually thinks he is above us all in all things regarding growing
His unwarranted attacks on Vb and puggles offerings were the just the start of it and he's continued
to try to belittle anyone who disagrees with his opinions.
Now for someone who professes to know everything there is to know about breeding Rich
you should realise that a lot of us are sick to Death of Cali genetics and anything to do with
bloody og crossed with cookies bx'd to whatever flog flavour of the month shit is popular in the US
Any cnut can spray some fems with sts and make a few beans that 1 in 5 hermie. The real work with breeding these days In My Opinion is trying to bring back the original landraces so that they are not
completely over hybridised with American Shit .
If all you have to offer us is Abuse and ya Wanky named Og crosses then maybe you should stick to
Instagram and Facebook .

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Hey Homey :)

and this is where I always turn to looking at policies and procedures and the decision makers etc rather than attacking a person.

It is admin I would go to if I was upset at something and needed guidance.

perhaps some rules on use of the forum might help and what would happen if rules broken eg posting of pm's, trying to take business away from the site's sponsors business etc

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID

I'll go for number 1 thanks Rich.
Well the thing is Sugar, Rich got on here full of piss and wind and started hanging shit, ya can't expect blokes to just sit back
and not throw shit back at D C, or whoever he is pretending to be this week, can ya ?

If "rich" is so respected in the cannabis breeding world, why doesn't he tell us who he is, or at least he's cannabis breeding name ?

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Well the thing is Sugar, Rich got on here full of piss and wind and started hanging shit, ya can't expect blokes to just sit back
and not throw shit back at D C, or whoever he is pretending to be this week, can ya ?

If "rich" is so respected in the cannabis breeding world, why doesn't he tell us who he is, or at least he's cannabis breeding name ?

Yep I get you.

why is he allowed to be here plying his wares in the first place though?

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Good old D C only has one strain for sale, a loose and runny budded ECSD x Pineapple Chunk

Who's game to have a go growing it ?? get yourself some nice fluffy duck buds 😄
seeing how the Pineapple chunk is chunky, the ECSD must of been a ripper hey D C

HGO

Community Member
User ID
Good old D C only has one strain for sale, a loose and runny budded ECSD x Pineapple Chunk

Who's game to have a go growing it ?? get yourself some nice fluffy duck buds 😄
seeing how the Pineapple chunk is chunky, the ECSD must of been a ripper hey D C
No Thanks the Pineapple Chunk is tastey but too prone to hermie problems
and this ECSD everybody is raving about just looks like more of the same old Thing = Boring!!

HGO

Community Member
User ID
If facebook wasn't such a mob of crooks and full of DC's I would sign up just to give him the shits
but nah It's not worth the headache Damien

Top Bottom