Free beans

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
... if only he's dad pulled out and wiped his dick on the community curtain as well..

By the way. I was checking out Frosty Flowers the other day and their range is anything but frosty. Any potential customers should go them for false advertising.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Considering what we've seen so far. It wouldn't appear to be much of a loss.

Clearly he's here to promote their shit, while trying to pull this joint down during the process. Obviously sees TSE as competition, lol. Silly pillock..

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Are you going to auction them again on the Prime Genetics Facebook page ??

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Hi Damien, @Richcominfromu

Firstly, lets just get one thing straight before I ban your arse.

I do not know who "chronic" or "chronic 2.0" is. i have no fucken idea what you are talking about.

I did not have a rant on your previous facebook post. I attempted to engage with you, but you had be removed from the group prior to responding to your accusations.

It seems you like to throw around outlandish claims without the slightest bit of proof.

case in point is your breeding programme. Have not seen one decent plant of yours, nor on that entire facebook group, "prime genetics".

I welcome a good argument, so put up or shut up. Show us some decent plants, shows us how to breed..... I welcome your input other than in the form of rambling text.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Why didn't your other ones sell out on the Prime website ? I thought there was a queue for your seeds?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Which strains did you sell via Caveman, again ? You've confused me

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Can you show me a photo of your male plants? Pugs already asked you, but you deflected that too

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Can you show me a photo of your mother plants? Need something taller than 18 inches, so my garden gnomes have something to hide behind

Top Bottom