Free beans

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Oh I'm not breaking bad with seed like you VB. Plus I've done more then enough. You on the other hand are a stain on humanity. Lols.
Oh wait we learnt a word: deflection. TBH I don't want to show you twats shit. I'll pm stuff but to even try and prove anything to this crew of 5. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Why all the agro Rich ?, what is ya problem ?, from day one you been carrying on like a arsehole

I don't think you are the "hero" you make out you are, just be fucking normal tnuc and stop trying to big note yourself
ya looking like a fuckwit atm

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Nah.
5 folk. Have a teary. Your opinions matter so much to me. πŸ˜‚ Oh wait I'm on your forum. All you got is a handful of tumbleweed. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What do punters smoke after growing out your dwarf genetics and yielding barely enough for a few joints. πŸ€”

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Why anyone would want to grow a seed connected to a fuckwit like you is beyond the realm of possibility. I'm sure if they had a problem that your exemplary customer service skills would have them grovelling at your feet for some abuse?

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I thought Billy asked Rich if he could give seeds as prizes in comps and it looks like he came through with not only giving seeds as prizes but also running the comp.

And all I see is everyone else who I respect and admire coming in and putting shit on him for it and he is defending himself.

I'll go for number 1 thanks Rich.

Top Bottom