Information and patient onboarding - Australia

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
Thanks for the advice nexus. Unfortunately there's no second chances at first impressions but I have received your advice and will take it onboard. All I can offer is to better adjust my tone to suit this community. I choose a professional tone and approach as in any setting this is the least offensive. But I do recognise this community aren't phased by formalities.
I hope remaining a part of this community and persisting with involvement and interaction will gain some respect from the longer standing members but as stated I can't redo a first impression.

I humbly take your advice and thank you for your contribution.
we troll each other so its going to happen but dude do you even smoke or grow start there not with a sales pitch its never too late just harder.

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
we troll each other so its going to happen but dude do you even smoke or grow start there not with a sales pitch its never too late just harder.
Ah, I see I will get more accustomed to the vibe here as I continue and thanks for sharing this.
🤔 this is going to prove difficult. As I want this account associated with my business I can't answer those questions but I think that in itself says something. As this is more what you are after let me work something out to offer you the input you're requesting. 😉

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ah, I see I will get more accustomed to the vibe here as I continue and thanks for sharing this.
🤔 this is going to prove difficult. As I want this account associated with my business I can't answer those questions but I think that in itself says something. As this is more what you are after let me work something out to offer you the input you're requesting. 😉
Answer nexus420s question!!
Do you grow or use cannabis in anyway??

Pixie

Baked
User ID
James MCA if you are going through difficult times you can always Reach out to people here ✌️

VioletSnow

Germinating
User ID
Answer nexus420s question!!
Do you grow or use cannabis in anyway??
I can't speak for James but I have a little experience in the mentioned topics. How about we jump on another thread and share some advice? I love hearing from.other passionate growers and users and expanding my knowledge ✌

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
I can't speak for James but I have a little experience in the mentioned topics. How about we jump on another thread and share some advice? I love hearing from.other passionate growers and users and expanding my knowledge ✌
dude you joined and came straight here that's insulting

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
you really dont think that much of us do you.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
hello-kids-meme.jpg

Top Bottom