Information and patient onboarding - Australia

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Hi guys,

James here from MCA (medicinal cannabis advisory) i have just started MCA as an affiliate company to a dispensary that take new and existing patients from start to finish and offers no upfront costs to their patients, so no doctors consultations, no approval costs even the wait times for approval are reduced as one of their in-house prescribing doctors is authorized to do this. all consults are undertaken via phone so whilst being based in Victoria, Australia myself and the platform I am connected to cater nation wide. I under MCA consult with new and existing patients looking to be guided through the process and undertake eligibility testing. the dispensary I am affiliated with hold a contract with australia post and specifically a branch that handles the postage and delivery of medications. this is a form of express service meaning next day delivery to metropolitan victoria, an extra day to rural and a few days interstate. i have never seen a more efficient and cost effective service for this industry. for anyone interested in learning more and potentially being onboarded please reach out to me or contact me on 0492 465 056

Kind regards, James

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Hi Indy,

MCA does not stock sell or promote any specific products we are a consulting service providing information, eligibility testing and we connect patients with prescribing doctors and an authorised dispensary.
I am currently building MCA so I don't have a site or page to direct you to as of yet. But bare with me as this will be implemented in the near future. Is there anything I can do I the meantime to ease your scepticism?

Kind regards, James

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hi Indy,

MCA does not stock sell or promote any specific products we are a consulting service providing information, eligibility testing and we connect patients with prescribing doctors and an authorised dispensary.
I am currently building MCA so I don't have a site or page to direct you to as of yet. But bare with me as this will be implemented in the near future. Is there anything I can do I the meantime to ease your scepticism?

Kind regards, James
Fucking just another leach cunt trying to profit off weed!!

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Do the consultation come with a fee ?
or is it a free service ?
Hi sedge,

No consultation fee this service is completely free. The only time costs come into play is when a patient is paying for their prescription.

Kind regards, James

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Fucking just another leach cunt trying to profit off weed!!
Hi porky,

I'm sorry you feel this way, MCA only receives a commission from its affiliated dispensary, in no way does MCA take payments directly from people seeking consultations, information, eligibility testing or onboarding. Beyond that our associated dispensary also includes no doctors consultation fees or approval costs. The only time a patient sees costs is when they pay for their prescription.

Kind regards, James

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Will you be buying a TSE advertising place?

You can do this by clicking on your profile, and going to Ad's manager to select a package.

You can also upgrade your account, such value!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hi porky,

I'm sorry you feel this way, MCA only receives a commission from its affiliated dispensary, in no way does MCA take payments directly from people seeking consultations, information, eligibility testing or onboarding. Beyond that our associated dispensary also includes no doctors consultation fees or approval costs. The only time a patient sees costs is when they pay for their prescription.

Kind regards, James
Your a fucking leach and by the sounds of that post your from the pharmaceutical industry!!

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Will you be buying a TSE advertising place?

You can do this by clicking on your profile, and going to Ad's manager to select a package.

You can also upgrade your account, such value!
Hi puggle,

Thank you for the suggestion once I have more content to offer I think I will purchase some space considering the interaction this thread has already generated.

Kind regards, James

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Your a fucking leach and by the sounds of that post your from the pharmaceutical industry!!
Hi porky,

I'm sorry you feel so hostile towards this service. I am just trying to offer professional etiquette when interacting with potential patients. I am in no way shape or form associated with the pharmaceutical industry. I am however a big advocate for holistic medicine and freedom of choice when it comes to treatments.

Regards, James

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
So what’s the fuckin deal? Is this fuckhead a bud broker! What the fuckin angle? Or is this cunt some type of Sativa Santa Claus ?
Hi kee Mao,

I offer information and free consultations to those looking to learn more and be connected with prescribing doctors and an authorised dispensary. There is no cost associated with any of these services including eligibility testing, doctors consultations and no approval costs.
We want this to be more accessible to everyone which is why we waive these costs.

Kind regards, James

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Ouch! Only got a "regards" hey @Porky ... looks like the kind has come off and you're on Jimmy Diagram's naughty list :ROFLMAO:
Hi pikey,

I try to offer a level of professionalism when communicating as I do take guiding people seeking this as an alternative to pharmaceuticals seriously. I take it this a less formal community by the vibe from a couple of the comments? Let me assure you there is no offence taken and no "naughty list" 😅 porky is still more then welcome to contact me about the onboarding process, but thank you for pointing out the missing formality.

Kind regards, James

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
Hi pikey,

I try to offer a level of professionalism when communicating as I do take guiding people seeking this as an alternative to pharmaceuticals seriously. I take it this a less formal community by the vibe from a couple of the comments? Let me assure you there is no offence taken and no "naughty list" 😅 porky is still more then welcome to contact me about the onboarding process, but thank you for pointing out the missing formality.

Kind regards, James
well you talk in the 3rd person even though you just one person and are not even set up. best way to look like a scammer. you dont have a site and that should be up before your even have 1 customer. trust me on that one its what i do. you have gone about this ass backwards and the group probably has forgot more about what your trying to do than you even know. drop the bull shit and state your case without the noob ego. once that Dunning-Kruger effect kicks in you will lose it but spare us in the mean time plz.

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
well you talk in the 3rd person even though you just one person and are not even set up. best way to look like a scammer. you dont have a site and that should be up before your even have 1 customer. trust me on that one its what i do. you have gone about this ass backwards and the group probably has forgot more about what your trying to do than you even know. drop the bull shit and state your case without the noob ego. once that Dunning-Kruger effect kicks in you will lose it but spare us in the mean time plz.
Well said. nexus. (y)

Top Bottom