Information and patient onboarding - Australia

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
If you cannot tell us the prices for the medical cannabis and the company you represent. Then you do seem like a scam. Shall we report name and ph number to ACCC to protect any further scams from happening to any other MC patients want to get cannabis medicaly?. I'm really over all the scams to do with MC. The people running these scams needs to be shot in the head. As they are the lowest of low, trying to scam money off a cannabis patients that needs the Meds, because of there situations in life... please prove me wrong James MCA ?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
well you talk in the 3rd person even though you just one person and are not even set up. best way to look like a scammer. you dont have a site and that should be up before your even have 1 customer. trust me on that one its what i do. you have gone about this ass backwards and the group probably has forgot more about what your trying to do than you even know. drop the bull shit and state your case without the noob ego. once that Dunning-Kruger effect kicks in you will lose it but spare us in the mean time plz.

let me try a more lax response and see how it's received. I am currently building my pages and sites for my affiliate company which will have multiple support personal, i am also used to speaking in third person on a professional level having ran companies with a number of employees and working from team environments, but seeing as this way of speaking isn't being received as well here I will "drop the bullshit". the dispensary is up and running with their system operational they are receiving and treating patients as we speak there isn't any lack in services provided here but for legality reasons i can't advertise the dispensary name. i have started posting on forums to gather some more interest and following as i gather content and build pages to direct you guys to. i suggest either trying the services offered or waiting for more content if you're concerned about legitimacy.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
As someone who knows fuck all about medical cannabis availability here in Aus.

What are you offering? You get people in touch with cannabis dispensaries? Can't they do that themselves?

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
If you cannot tell us the prices for the medical cannabis and the company you represent. Then you do seem like a scam. Shall we report name and ph number to ACCC to protect any further scams from happening to any other MC patients want to get cannabis medicaly?. I'm really over all the scams to do with MC. The people running these scams needs to be shot in the head. As they are the lowest of low, trying to scam money off a cannabis patients that needs the Meds, because of there situations in life... please prove me wrong James MCA ?
Hi billygoat,

I am awaiting confirmation from the directors on this one. I'll get back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Kind regards, James
hi kloud9 and billygoat,
I have received confirmation i can share the dispensaries current stock prices they offer both a sativa and indica dominant at 22 and 24% respectively. their prices per gram are $13-$15 and $179 for their 30ml vials of oil. this current stock is supplied from Jerusalem with the next supply also extending to Canada and Mexico.
i absolutely agree there are vultures in this market and its really disheartening to see and hear, as I can feel this disytrust shown towards myself who genuinely wants to help guid people through this process. i implore anyone with skepticism to give me a call and have a chat. if there is anything else i can do in the mean time to answer concerns feel free to let me know.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
hi kloud9 and billygoat,
I have received confirmation i can share the dispensaries current stock prices they offer both a sativa and indica dominant at 22 and 24% respectively. their prices per gram are $13-$15 and $179 for their 30ml vials of oil. this current stock is supplied from Jerusalem with the next supply also extending to Canada and Mexico.
i absolutely agree there are vultures in this market and its really disheartening to see and hear, as I can feel this disytrust shown towards myself who genuinely wants to help guid people through this process. i implore anyone with skepticism to give me a call and have a chat. if there is anything else i can do in the mean time to answer concerns feel free to let me know.

Is imported Medical Cannabis irradiated like most organic based things entering Australia?

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
As someone who knows fuck all about medical cannabis availability here in Aus.

What are you offering? You get people in touch with cannabis dispensaries? Can't they do that themselves?
yes they can, what most find is they are met with consultation fees and approval costs and alot struggle to find the right avenues or are left jumping through hoops. I simplify this for people looking to be onboarded as a patient. they can discuss any questions or concerns and receive free information via a phone consult, they receive a free eligibilty test and a free doctors appointment where they can be prescribed.
i know alot of this does sound to good to be true but give me a call and see. otherwise please be patient while i build more content to direct you guys to.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
yes they can, what most find is they are met with consultation fees and approval costs and alot struggle to find the right avenues or are left jumping through hoops. I simplify this for people looking to be onboarded as a patient. they can discuss any questions or concerns and receive free information via a phone consult, they receive a free eligibilty test and a free doctors appointment where they can be prescribed.
i know alot of this does sound to good to be true but give me a call and see. otherwise please be patient while i build more content to direct you guys to.
I have no need to buy imported stuff they couldn't sell in legal countries lol but thanks.

I'm still confused, as you claim it's free but you are charging the companies you are connecting with customers? How are they not just putting that cost into the final product which the medical patient is going to have to pay for in the end anyway?

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Is imported Medical Cannabis irradiated like most organic based things entering Australia?
that's a good question i will ask the dispensary if this is the process as the only information i can find in regards to irradiation and imported medicinal cannabis is that it mustn't be allowed to effect quality of the product.

EDIT: i have received confirmation from one of the dispensaries directors that their product is packaged overseas and goes through australian standard testing and does not receive any radiation

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
hi kloud9 and billygoat,
Fuck that, don't want my money going to that terrorist run apartheid state.

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
I have no need to buy imported stuff they couldn't sell in legal countries lol but thanks.

I'm still confused, as you claim it's free but you are charging the companies you are connecting with customers? How are they not just putting that cost into the final product which the medical patient is going to have to pay for in the end anyway?
in legalized countries there is an abundance of suppliers and product available, where alot will look to export excess stock. these companies have also scaled their businesses to cater to international wholesalers and dispensaries. this is business growth and modelling not a reflection of interest within their respective countries.

so the all dispensaries have a mark up on the product they offer again that's just business they need to generate income to stay operational and offer these services to people. the dispensary I affiliate absolve some of their profits to commission affiliates. This is common inclusions and practice in business models, gaining a better understanding of this will help ease your concerns. the bottom line is this dispensary are very competitive on quality and price in comparison to the rest of the legal market in Australia. please show me ANY other avenue that offers all services up until the prescription for free, and please show me any competing dispensary that offers 22 and 24% products at $13-15 per gram and includes everything leading up to their prescription free of charge?

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Fuck that, don't want my money going to that terrorist run apartheid state.
wow thats extremely prejudice and hostile. hey pikey if your disinterested please take your hate filled comments elsewhere. Jerusalem have incorporated cannabis as part of their treating medicine for 25-30 years they are well ahead of the world in terms of understanding the medicinal properties associated with these products. are you against people receiving a legal option for accessing cannabis? why are you so angry about this thread and the services i offer?

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Fair enough, not gonna get into business side of things because I don't have an understanding at all of that stuff.

Seems like the whole Australian medical system is fucked

But it seems weird the distribution to actually reaching the customer has so many hands touching it so many extra costs.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
so the all dispensaries have a mark up on the product they offer again that's just business they need to generate income to stay operational and offer these services to people. the dispensary I affiliate absolve some of their profits to commission affiliates. This is common inclusions and practice in business models, gaining a better understanding of this will help ease your concerns. the bottom line is this dispensary are very competitive on quality and price in comparison to the rest of the legal market in Australia. please show me ANY other avenue that offers all services up until the prescription for free, and please show me any competing dispensary that offers 22 and 24% products at $13-15 per gram and includes everything leading up to their prescription free of charge?
Just about thc% it is first and foremost such an unreliable metric, as the plants THC % changes drastically depending on where the buds were found on the plant, also the fact that labs can offset those numbers and get it to output things they want.

Also for a medical company you should know about the entourage effect, high thc varieties are not necessarily better. If im not mistaken there was a study in the joui8rnal of psychiatry indicating as much not that long ago.

So the fact that you are marketing yourself as being able to procure high thc varieties the cheapest is a bit weird. I'm sure the teenagers following the hype train would be keen.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
wow thats extremely prejudice and hostile. hey pikey if your disinterested please take your hate filled comments elsewhere. Jerusalem have incorporated cannabis as part of their treating medicine for 25-30 years they are well ahead of the world in terms of understanding the medicinal properties associated with these products. are you against people receiving a legal option for accessing cannabis? why are you so angry about this thread and the services i offer?
Fuck off ya Jewish fucking dog!!
Your not guna get a single customer off this site you parasite!!

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Just about thc% it is first and foremost such an unreliable metric, as the plants THC % changes drastically depending on where the buds were found on the plant, also the fact that labs can offset those numbers and get it to output things they want.

Also for a medical company you should know about the entourage effect, high thc varieties are not necessarily better. If im not mistaken there was a study in the joui8rnal of psychiatry indicating as much not that long ago.

So the fact that you are marketing yourself as being able to procure high thc varieties the cheapest is a bit weird. I'm sure the teenagers following the hype train would be keen.
now were hitting some real discussions! im glad youve raised all of these.
firstly you are absolutely correct the advertising criteria the dispensary needs to meet on thc percentages will actually surprise you. they have multiple parts of of the plant tested from crown to lower buds. this does reflect different percentages and they can NOT advertise above the lowest resulted test. this dispensary is extremely proud in their venture and are taking every measure to be compliant and cement themselves in this industry. the other factor dispensaries need to incorporate to be compliant is to deduct a couple of points from their thc percentage like a buffer zone. think speed cameras knocking off a couple of ks for discrepancies.

i am also happy you raised your 2nd point and im happy to be conversating with someone who has more then the average knowledg on the topic. cannabis contains many compounds from different cannabinoids to flavournoids and terpenes (the important parts) all of these vary strain to starin and all play a role in how the product effects the individual and the therapeutic benefits. as stated they are currently importing from jerusalem where this has commonly been used and recognized as medicine for the last 25+ years. so despite the high thc content this does not reflect in a loss of flavournoids or terpenes.

the dispensary are also extending their range of products next supply so there will be even more options available.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
now were hitting some real discussions! im glad youve raised all of these.
firstly you are absolutely correct the advertising criteria the dispensary needs to meet on thc percentages will actually surprise you. they have multiple parts of of the plant tested from crown to lower buds. this does reflect different percentages and they can NOT advertise above the lowest resulted test. this dispensary is extremely proud in their venture and are taking every measure to be compliant and cement themselves in this industry. the other factor dispensaries need to incorporate to be compliant is to deduct a couple of points from their thc percentage like a buffer zone. think speed cameras knocking off a couple of ks for discrepancies.
Interesting, I don't have definitive info here this is more heresay until I can get some actual proof.
But from my understanding following a lot of commercial operators in the states. It seems that these Labs to be able to test an ounce's worth of weed to a accurate degree requires the destruction of an ounce worth of material making it not very appropriate and worthwhile to get accurate results.

For a medical product having a bunch of different levels of active constituents mixed together into a tub and sold as approx x% of thc is very weird to me.

Top Bottom