Information and patient onboarding - Australia

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
100% you owe a few people on here for beans and buds ya bum
Owe who ya loser??
I've been gifted heaps of seeds ya DC!!
Are you trying to say people on here have been just giving me buds??
Why the fuck would anyone do that you fucking idiot?? šŸ¤£
You on the meth pipe or something ya DC??

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Owe who ya loser??
I've been gifted heaps of seeds ya DC!!
Are you trying to say people on here have been just giving me buds??
Why the fuck would anyone do that you fucking idiot?? šŸ¤£
You on the meth pipe or something ya DC??
Doing those gifts proud with your recent contributions.
Post a picture of what's in your bowl and where it came from then.

Pretty sure the meth is your issue not mine

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Doing those gifts proud with your recent contributions.
Post a picture of what's in your bowl and where it came from then.

Pretty sure the meth is your issue not mine
You want a photo of chopped buds in a bowl and your going to be able to tell if I grew them or someone on here gave them to me. That's what your saying!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Your have fucking lost it!! šŸ¤Ŗ

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Ah, I see I will get more accustomed to the vibe here as I continue and thanks for sharing this.
šŸ¤” this is going to prove difficult. As I want this account associated with my business I can't answer those questions but I think that in itself says something. As this is more what you are after let me work something out to offer you the input you're requesting. šŸ˜‰
So whatā€™s with you charading as VioletSnow ,,?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Your UST putting another totally unnecessary step in the ladder

Why do I need you to find me clinic who then finds me a doctor?

No company is going to pay you for sourcing something they themselves, that's why they are there

Let's be serious , you are simply looking for a way to make some easy money under the quise of helping them
The industry doesn't need leeches like yourself

Piss off , take your bullshit somewhere else

Any information you got is no where near the information supplied here , by the way is for free coming from ppl involved for 40yrs on topics you know nothing

Starting from cultivation all the way through to edibles oils and tinctures, bubble hash , hash , etc etc

So what could you possibly add that would be of any value other than ultimately money to your pocket

Nothing I'd expect

R3za92

Baked
User ID
thanks for the support Indy, ill be sure to share more content as its available. i am aware this is half the drama I'm facing but as stated I have just started this and am building MCA the dispensary are up and operational and already catering to patients. so despite a lack of content i can still offer these services to others. of course i would like to show more legitimacy and will as this grows but for now am just making a presence and starting to gather some following.
If it sounds like a duck and walks like a duck itā€™s probably a smooth talking scam artist trying to ā€œprovideā€ a service that isnā€™t even needed

R3za92

Baked
User ID
can i ask how many scammers you see registering a business and (supposedly) taking full responsibility for their business and services provided?

Like at least a good 25%+ and almost all of the Ponzi schemes getting around. *cough* caveman *cough*

R3za92

Baked
User ID
plz make your content relevant, remove the mca from your name you not a doctor don't even play around there, you are the member not your business, get admin approval before doing any business here, and its kind of customary to sponsor the group if you do.
as for you're system your an affiliate for someone that's not really a system.
you're business name is really bad for too many reasons. i get why you picked it but you are not a doctor, and it gives the impression you are. that's dangerous,
If he wonā€™t post the company heā€™s working for than itā€™s a scam. It would be easy enough to verify if the med cannabis company heā€™s supposedly working for is legit.

sophiee

Germinating
User ID
bahahah this was so funny to read :ROFLMAO:
a 'salesman' who cant even disclose the companies he contacts us with as the 'middleman'!
and calls people racist, just for them telling him they dont want to put their own money into governments that encourge terriorsts and murder of innocent people
wow, just wow.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Just bumping this up as I received a report this could be a scam.

Has anyone actually used this service and received their medicine?

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I canā€™t even find a MCA website. Got a link Bill?

Apparently patients are directed to this site to register:

Dispense.com.au

The report i received suggests no medicare details are requested and no scripts are provided, but they were unable to confirm whether anyone has actually received their medicine or not...

I did a quick search and that website is registered to:

ABN 53006813270
Arcmont Pty. Ltd.
Elliot Anthony Rothfield. DOB 11/11/1986
Unit 317, 220 Commercial Road, South Yarra VIC 3141.

Note, all this information is available publicly through whois and asic registers.

Amorphous03

Seedling
User ID
Apparently patients are directed to this site to register:

Dispense.com.au

The report i received suggests no medicare details are requested and no scripts are provided, but they were unable to confirm whether anyone has actually received their medicine or not...

I did a quick search and that website is registered to:

ABN 53006813270
Arcmont Pty. Ltd.
Elliot Anthony Rothfield. DOB 11/11/1986
Unit 317, 220 Commercial Road, South Yarra VIC 3141.

Note, all this information is available publicly through whois and asic registers.
I have used them, and MCA clinics are legit. I got approved over the phone, no consult fee delivery included. Yes Dispensed.com is the website you order from. $150 for 10gms only two strains Daylight a Sativa, and Moonrise an Indica. nice Flower, great affect. comes from Israel. My order got to me in Qld. in two days. will use them again.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I have used them, and MCA clinics are legit. I got approved over the phone, no consult fee delivery included. Yes Dispensed.com is the website you order from. $150 for 10gms only two strains Daylight a Sativa, and Moonrise an Indica. nice Flower, great affect. comes from Israel. My order got to me in Qld. in two days. will use them again.

Good to hear. Did you get a script or have to provide medicare details?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Well you are you never seen you here b4

2 strains and comes from Israel in 2 days

Something just isn't right here

I certainly won't be using you

Madmick

Baked
User ID
It would want to be good , I get t55 3 grams for $135 , which doesn't sound much but it lasts me a month at least , it's not like I use every session, some days not at all

Was vaping it , just got myself a new hash pipe with a gauze to stop it pulling through

Puts a whole new perspective to the bubble hash

Top Bottom