Information and patient onboarding - Australia

Indy

Misfit
User ID
It would want to be good ,

After learning more about Little Green Pharma, I wouldn't hold out much hope considering their other products are basically kief. IIRC, they're running a crowd funding thing at the moment, lol. A good sign investors have bailed on them (if that is the case, I could be wrong with the info).

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Well you are you never seen you here b4

2 strains and comes from Israel in 2 days

Something just isn't right here

I certainly won't be using you

I read that as it comes from Israel... obviously not shipped from there on demand, it would be in stock in Australia already....

bit strange to only have two strains though..

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I've never heard of MC coming to Australia from Israel, I know it's at the forefront for development of MC , but not as a supplier as far as I know

You'd think if they had access to MC from Israel the range would be a lot more than 1 indica 1 sativa?

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Hey James,
i do not need Med Canna, as i grow my own supply.

i am not a medical user, ima stoner.

all i need is a a 10g supply every 2 months, just so im in the Medical loop, so to speak.

just need it for practical purposes, things like interstate plane travel, traveling to the city to see a band, and with QLD on the verge of changing the drug driving laws so you can drive with canna in ya system.

Can you organise that for me?

ill send ya $150 to your bank account

ill PM you my address.

this is easier then i thought!.....

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Hey guys,
Bit of an update, prices are now $12-15 per gram and they will be stocking 4 new strains in the coming weeks. While keeping their supply from Israel, they are extending their stock to include strains from Canada and looking into a supplier in Mexico.
2 sativas
- great white shark
- super petrol
2 indicas
- layer cake
- double krush

They endeavour to source the highest quality medicinal products they can and are quite literally scouring the globe to do so.
We have all got off the ground this year and are just making headway which is why we haven't had alot to offer but we are quickly growing and we will continue to offer more as we do.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Hey guys,
Bit of an update, prices are now $12-15 per gram and they will be stocking 4 new strains in the coming weeks. While keeping their supply from Israel, they are extending their stock to include strains from Canada and looking into a supplier in Mexico.
2 sativas
- great white shark
- super petrol
2 indicas
- layer cake
- double krush

They endeavour to source the highest quality medicinal products they can and are quite literally scouring the globe to do so.
We have all got off the ground this year and are just making headway which is why we haven't had alot to offer but we are quickly growing and we will continue to offer more as we do.
Have you thought about paid advertising or do you just want it free with spam ?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Hey guys,
2 sativas
- great white shark
- super petrol
2 indicas
- layer cake
- double krush

This idiot is scamming ,,he is in this thread with the alias Violet snow ..trying to bullshit us..

the fucken idiot doesn’t even know an indica to a sativa to a hybrid
anyone professsional enough to be in this type business would not Promote hybrids as either Satie or indica

just another dumb scammer .

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
This idiot is scamming ,,he is in this thread with the alias Violet snow ..trying to bullshit us..

the fucken idiot doesn’t even know an indica to a sativa to a hybrid
anyone professsional enough to be in this type business would not Promote hybrids as either Satie or indica

just another dumb scammer .
Fuck yous banned Pedro ban this dog piece of shit and his aliases!!

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I doubt he will be around much longer ,anyway it lets others know he is full of shit

Still communicating with James, but i am not really understanding the business model.... should not be confusing..

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Non disclosure Bill,just inserted himself into thread as violet snow and didn’t mention he was James. Violet snow was a sock puppet

Top Bottom