Information and patient onboarding - Australia

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yeah I don’t get why you came here,

we grow our own because it’s too dear buying from dealers,
Do you think all of a sudden we will want to stop ,and start paying your mob for what we already know how to produce.?

it’s your side of the fence that see home growers as competition
and would rather we were not around ,unless to hand over our money to help your industry,,which of course we don’t want to do.

you really have chosen the wrong place to spruik your new endeavour..

It doesn’t matter what spin you put to it ,but paying a middle man consultant hits the profit margins and we all know who pays for that in the end.

I also doubt anyone here will be impressed with your wisdom or experiences with cannabis..no matter how far up yourself you seem to be.

By the way ,if you haven’t figured it out yet ,,
You came to the wrong place ,,😊

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Do you think all of a sudden we will want to stop ,and start paying your mob for what we already know how to produce.?

and would rather we were not around ,unless to hand over our money to help your industry,,which of course we don’t want to do.

It doesn’t matter what spin you put to it ,but paying a middle man consultant hits the profit margins and we all know who pays for that in the end.

I also doubt anyone here will be impressed with your wisdom or experiences with cannabis..no matter how far up yourself you seem to be.

Bit more eloquent than me!! 🤣
See if this piece of shit gets the message!!

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Fuck ya have me on no edit as well ya moron?

Was going to add to the above that you should send the OP a prize.

Goat the throat (cocksucker)
I haven't turned anyone's ability to edit off. If this is a setting I can change for you I'd be happy to.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
I haven't turned anyone's ability to edit off. If this is a setting I can change for you I'd be happy to.
Not you, the site admin..

Good luck, you chose the wrong forum and engaged waaay to early to gain trust

Treat your experience as market research lol

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID

I came here to offer a legal avenue fir those interested. Noone is forcing you or any of the others against this to be here commenting.

I would actually love to see more open and free legislation in place surrounding personal cultivation and use but unfortunately we're not there yet. I don't see home growers as competition but I don't want anyone to get themselves in trouble either which is why services like this are available.

Again noones forcing you guys to interact with this thread and in my opinion there is no such thing as bad publicity so thanks again for the interaction and reach.

As for receiving a commission I have ceased other work roles to undertake this endeavour, I have a family to support and wouldn't be able to offer as much time to people seeking guidance through this if I wasn't to receive some form of income. I am proud to offer these services to others where i was once left in the dark trying to chase doctors and avenues to be prescribed myself. I would have loved to find someone that could simplify the process in the way I now can for others. So there is no shame amounting from any of these comments I'm sorry to dissapoint guys.

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
why all the aggression and resistance towards people accessing this legally? is it taking money away from your illegal operations? why would anyone try to interfere with someone receiving their desired treatment? what do you guys gain from negativity towards a legal option presented to members?

also I couldn't tell you the lineage of my family but I'm pretty sure there isn't any Jewish decent but none the less we are welcoming to all ethnicities and religions we do not discriminate or act with prejudice like is shown by some of the responses here.

if you aren't interested in being onboarded or finding out more information why dont you find something more productive to do with your time and allow those that are interested to engage with me freely.
should any of the trolls change their tune they are welcome to contact me in regards to services but i will be ceasing communication with trolling comments like yourselves and dedicating my time to genuinely interested members.
ok for one when you talk about is it taking is it take away for your "illegal operations" keep in mind you walked in to our house here boy, we didnt come to you. your tone got a bit better. but your now try to defend your name against the trolls like this is facebook its not. this is our den of iniquity so to speak. it pays to be respectful i am still new here and i still watch what i say. how are you above that?

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
Not you, the site admin..

Good luck, you chose the wrong forum and engaged waaay to early to gain trust

Treat your experience as market research lol
Thanks for the feedback puggle, I will strive to remain a part of this community and grow my content to offer members. It may seem premature but as my platform grows so will the feel for legitimacy. It may not have been greeted as kindly as hoped but none the less there is now a point of contact available to members should they wish to utilise these services. I also won't be deterred by negative comments as there are people wanting access to this that aren't sure how. I know I don't have alot to offer straight off the bat for viewing purposes but the system is operational and services are available.

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
OK I'm gonna help you out here I'm not sure why, but listen carefully.
What You wanna do next time when approaching a group like This is to ask for advice about starting your business.
not come here looking for customers, If you had represented yourself professionally, which does not mean talking like you have a mental Problem, that's trying to be professional not actually being professional.
There is a good chance we would have known people that could have used your services that are unable to grow for themselves.
You could have been a part of the group instead of trying to profit off the group. and still had a better outcome than what you had here.
you have approached the group With an undeserved inflated ego. And thoroughly embarrassed yourself By all means anybody if I've read this wrong correct me.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Very 😅 hopefully they come around or find something more productive to do with their time haha

Are you interested in learning more and potentially being onboarded?
So now your saying that commenting on this thread is not a productive use of our time!! 🤣
Your a salesman parasite with no fucking idea about what your trying to sell!!
Your here to profit we are not!!
Climb down from your high horse tuck ya tail between ya legs and fuck off to face shit or reddit where dumb cunts will eat up your garbage.
You'll get nothing but slander and abuse from us!!
Maybe have a look at how many threads there are on this forum about legal weed and acquiring it you dumb shit!! 🤣

Last edited:

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
Thanks for the feedback puggle, I will strive to remain a part of this community and grow my content to offer members. It may seem premature but as my platform grows so will the feel for legitimacy. It may not have been greeted as kindly as hoped but none the less there is now a point of contact available to members should they wish to utilise these services. I also won't be deterred by negative comments as there are people wanting access to this that aren't sure how. I know I don't have alot to offer straight off the bat for viewing purposes but the system is operational and services are available.
plz make your content relevant, remove the mca from your name you not a doctor don't even play around there, you are the member not your business, get admin approval before doing any business here, and its kind of customary to sponsor the group if you do.
as for you're system your an affiliate for someone that's not really a system.
you're business name is really bad for too many reasons. i get why you picked it but you are not a doctor, and it gives the impression you are. that's dangerous,

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I only posted that up so @Billygoat knows where to send the invoice :ROFLMAO:

Bill is about to get a start on that..
Screen-Shot-2016-04-07-at-12.37.32-PM.png

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
So now your saying that commenting on this thread is not a productive use of our time!! 🤣
Your a salesman parasite with no fucking idea about what your trying to sell!!
Your here to profit we are not!!
Climb down from your high horse tuck ya tail between ya legs and fuck off to face shit or reddit where dumb cunts will eat up your garbage.
You'll get nothing but slander and abuse from us!!
Maybe have a look at how many threads there are on this forum about legal weed and acquiring it you dumb shit!! 🤣
I am here to "prophet" does that count.
I am here to tell of the coming of the great weed empire that shall cover the world in its loving embrace. 🤣🤣🤣

James-MCA

Germinating
User ID
OK I'm gonna help you out here I'm not sure why, but listen carefully.
What You wanna do next time when approaching a group like This is to ask for advice about starting your business.
not come here looking for customers, If you had represented yourself professionally, which does not mean talking like you have a mental Problem, that's trying to be professional not actually being professional.
There is a good chance we would have known people that could have used your services that are unable to grow for themselves.
You could have been a part of the group instead of trying to profit off the group. and still had a better outcome than what you had here.
you have approached the group With an undeserved inflated ego. And thoroughly embarrassed yourself By all means anybody if I've read this wrong correct me.
Thanks for the advice nexus. Unfortunately there's no second chances at first impressions but I have received your advice and will take it onboard. All I can offer is to better adjust my tone to suit this community. I choose a professional tone and approach as in any setting this is the least offensive. But I do recognise this community aren't phased by formalities.
I hope remaining a part of this community and persisting with involvement and interaction will gain some respect from the longer standing members but as stated I can't redo a first impression.

I humbly take your advice and thank you for your contribution.

Top Bottom