You don't need a spiritual room..

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
If I was the devil this would be my plan.

1) Pose as an all forgiving god and start a religion.
2) Split that 1 religion into 3 religions and tell each that the other is bad.
3) Relax and watch people die.

Coops, the result of sin entering man back in the garden of eden brought about curses from God.
I'll go into it a bit further later on as I'm outdoors atm enjoying the sun and watching the bees out and about pollinating my little peach tree :)
The Bible is the Word of God and provides a way for us all to be in right relationship with him as he wanted from the start.
Here is pic of bee on my peach flower 🥰

bees bum.jpg
bee.jpg

D

Deleted member cpr

Coops, the result of sin entering man back in the garden of eden brought about curses from God.
I'll go into it a bit further later on as I'm outdoors atm enjoying the sun and watching the bees out and about pollinating my little peach tree :)
The Bible is the Word of God and provides a way for us all to be in right relationship with him as he wanted from the start.
Here is pic of bee on my peach flower 🥰

View attachment 4320
View attachment 4321
Awesome pic sugar.

Part of my devil plan would be to sucker in genuinely good folk, like yourself, and use them as the happy, clean face of my evil empire.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
had a few bongs this morning and Now that i'm nice and stoned I can see the truth! ;)
All the different Races of Mankind were dumped here by Aliens as an experiment in inter galaxial
relations and they also like to watch us all Fight each other for entertainment purposes
All except for Christians they were originally from Uranus .

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Awesome pic sugar.

Part of my devil plan would be to sucker in genuinely good folk, like yourself, and use them as the happy, clean face of my evil empire.

Only God is good.
I put on the armour of God and keep my eyes on Jesus and keep the faith
I'm ok and equipped for what it is I believe God wants me to do and go through.
Are you?

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Only God is good.
I put on the armour of God and keep my eyes on Jesus and keep the faith
I'm ok and equipped for what it is I believe God wants me to do and go through.
Are you?
With this I'd be ready for anything :LOL:
download (78).jpg

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I got no problem with God, but religion is another story, pretty sure God would find them all a abomination
and not doing Gods will at all, they are just a bunch of $$$$$ hungry control freaks, who are for the most part disgusting human's

Name one good thing Religion has done for anybody, without mentioning God lol
the Catholic church is filthy rich, but they still put there hand out for more, they own 1000's and 1000s of rental property's, make a fortune from rent and house prices, yet no Tax is ever paid, they suck $ out of US thru the governments instead

They are the scum of the earth IMO, the current Pope is a joke, and a Muslim lover, he welcomes the invasion of Europe and England
and the destruction of Christianity that will follow, there has never been a Pope that didn't love death and destruction

And for fuck sake they could start handing out condoms instead of food for the 3rd worlds natives

God was an Alien ya DC's (not aimed at you Sugar)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I got no problem with God, but religion is another story, pretty sure God would find them all a abomination
and not doing Gods will at all, they are just a bunch of $$$$$ hungry control freaks, who are for the most part disgusting human's

the Catholic church is filthy rich, but they still put there hand out for more, they own 1000's and 1000s of rental property's, make a fortune from rent and house prices, yet no Tax is ever paid, they suck $ out of US thru the governments instead

They are the scum of the earth IMO, the current Pope is a joke, and a Muslim lover, he welcomes the invasion of Europe and England
and the destruction of Christianity that will follow, there has never been a Pope that didn't love death and destruction

And for fuck sake they could start handing out condoms instead of food for the 3rd worlds natives

Fuck ive never agreed with you more.
Ya still a wanker but. 😂😂

Sugar

Baked
User ID

Here is a video I think you will relate to:

Top Bottom