• Climate change is happening and we SHOULD be worried

Results are only viewable after voting.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Sorry Champ, was trying to make the point that I’m unbiased. But must have used too many big words.

So yea I Couldn’t really give a shit either way.

I’m a electrician so I’ll make fuckloads from it whichever way the country decides to go. Consider me like an arms dealer, whoever losses, I’ll still win 🤷
That’s because most of the unqualified DC that work in the industry live like they make double what they do and would be fucked if it collapsed. Living week to week in an industry that fluctuates employment with market prices isn’t all that smart.

Little bit of Columbian Courage never hurts does it.
Too many copy and paste scientist at the moment, couldn’t hold it in any longer!

You're pretty fuckin' good, aren't ya. No shortage of tickets on yaself. What else makes you better than the rest?

drgreenthumb

All time Shittest Trimmer.
User ID
You're pretty fuckin' good, aren't ya. No shortage of tickets on yaself. What else makes you better than the rest?
🥴

wasnt talking myself up at all just giving you a few responses to your pointless ridiculous and uneducated comments.

Never once said I was better than any one else.

Was merely just explaining to you why people In the industry may want it to continue on and are scared for it to end.

I just thought that you would have mates like the dumb cunts that I was referring to, being one yourself after all. Just thought you might be able to relate to that fact champ.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
🥴

wasnt talking myself up at all just giving you a few responses to your pointless ridiculous and uneducated comments.

Never once said I was better than any one else.

Was merely just explaining to you why people In the industry may want it to continue on mining and and are scared for it to end.

I just thought that you would have mates like the dumb cunts that I was referring to, being one yourself after all. Just thought you might be able to relate to that fact champ.

You are talking yourself up, and acting superior to others while doing so.

You're right, you never did mention you're better than anyone else. But that doesn't change the fact that you're coming across that you seem to think you're better than others. perspective is a marvelous thing.

Wow, no shit, Sherlock.

Thought wrong, I don't associate with anyone working within the industry these days.

Cheers for the derogatory name calling, champ. It's a act i actually appreicate. Love it when upstarts expose themselves for what they are. Top of the class. 👌

drgreenthumb

User ID
You are talking yourself up, and acting superior to others while doing so.
So i am talking myself up?
You're right, you never did mention you're better than anyone else.
oh wait Im not talking myself up?

But that doesn't change the fact that you're coming across that you seem to think you're better than others. perspective is a marvelous thing.
Ah for fucks sake, I'm back to talking myself up again?
Wow, no shit, Sherlock.
Yea ok i give up. You're very confusing champ.
Thought wrong, I don't associate with anyone working within the industry these days.

Cheers for the derogatory name calling, champ. It's a act i actually appreicate. Love it when upstarts expose themselves for what they are. Top of the class. 👌
o_O

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Well done, break up a paragraph to confuse yourself. That's unique. 👍

By the way, how's you're DWC thread going. Got any students begging to learn your superior ways. After all, aren't you a Doctor of sorts?

drgreenthumb

User ID
Well done, break up a paragraph to confuse yourself. That's unique. 👍
You meant breaking up the 'paragraphs'! not 'a paragraph'.....

It was actually confused about your contradicting statements! not really sure how you got that I had confused myself out of that. But anyway.

By the way, how's you're DWC thread going. Got any students begging to learn your superior ways. After all, aren't you a Doctor of sorts?
Ooooooooowwwwww come on champ don't get all upset and personnel. Thats a good comeback but! Even though Nothing on the thread implies I wanted students, I fact actually says the opposite. Really the intention was more just to share information about it and avoid the baseless garbage like you have been spewing out all.....

but seriously you should start a Nuclear Power enthusiast thread, You obviously dont know what your your talking about at all! I would definitely be the first to follow it i promise!!!!!!

drgreenthumb

User ID
Uranium stocks going off atm, I wonder why that would be ?
Indy must have called the prime minister and schooled him on the benefits of nuclear power!

Or maybe sco mo is reading this thread and learnt from him!

Shit!!!, Maybe i jumped the gun on indy's knowledge of nuclear reactors..

Indy

Misfit
User ID
You meant breaking up the 'paragraphs'! not 'a paragraph'.....

Nah, i can't help where you choose to separate sentences from a paragraph. That's on you. I can only imagine you were trying to be a cunny funt.
It was actually confused about your contradicting statements! not really sure how you got that I had confused myself out of that. But anyway.

Yeah, yeah. Whatever works you.

Ooooooooowwwwww come on champ don't get all upset and personnel. Thats a good comeback but! Even though Nothing on the thread implies I wanted students, I fact actually says the opposite. Really the intention was more just to share information about it and avoid the baseless garbage like you have been spewing out all.....
Lol, upset. What's to get upset about. Watching you blow your own trumpet?

You make me laugh. 😂

but seriously you should start a Nuclear Power enthusiast thread, You obviously dont know what your your talking about at all! I would definitely be the first to follow it i promise!!!!!!

No need to. What's to be gained by doing so? I've made my point, you got pissed off about it for some reason and started acting like a typical know-it-all once your feathers were ruffled for some reason. Do you struggle with someone having a different opinion?

Fuckin' odd reaction to say the least. Or are you busting your balls to be the TSE Highlander or something? 🤣

Top Bottom