Results are only viewable after voting.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
memories of Maralinga

Just googled about what Aust does currently (according to govt hmm)

or offload to poor third world countries like we do with our other waste
I remember this issue about nuclear energy vs coal fuel energy back in 2007 with Rudd and Howard battling for leadership and wikipedia gives a good summary of points raised etc.

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
Our increasingly depleted Global Magnetic Field Intensity is why we have Climate Change.
This is real Climate Change and why you all need to wake the fuck up and pay attention.
Read on, only if you want to live past 2024, otherwise fuck off back to your Bong and have a good life:love:

Magnetic North has sped up twice this last year. From 6.5 KM per month to now 9.1 KM per month, or more than twice as fast as NASA will tell you. At its current speed do you know where Mag North will be in 20 years?...It will be in fucking BURMA. that's how fast the Cunt is Hooking along. Now over 100 KM per year. This is verified by privately owned land based Tri Mag Data. One of which lives here on the Gold Coast and another in Perth. Russia, India, UK, you get the idea.

At current speed our Planet will technically have a Magnetic Pole Reversion in April 2024.

We have lost 35% of our Planets Field Strength in the last 20 years, and if those Cunts lied about the Speed of the Pole Movement, you really think the data of the Field Intensity is correct! Field Intensity is more problematic to measure from Land Based Systems and the SWARM data would be ideal. But the Intensity reduction & speed of the Pole movement match.
Our Planet has 2 Main North Poles and the Magnetic North we know is actually the resulting force between the pair.
Ocean Core samples taken from either side of the Mid Atlantic Shelf clearly show this shelf line is the magnetic divide, and Ken White also confirms this is his book World of Peril, but in Distance, so that's 2 for 2 on the Shelf Data and its role.
The later information about the shelf I only discovered a week ago, and I have been researching this on and off for over 2 years now.

When the Magnetic Dipole gets to the shelf in around 30 months time or most likely less, then that is a MAGNETIC POLE FLIP!

Absolute fucking best case scenario is this is Climate Change, buts that's not the problematic part.

This is a Biblical type event and unless the current Law of Physics and the Universe get thrown out the Window when a Rotating Dipole changes Magnetic Polarity it must in turn change it's direction of rotation. The only thing holding the Crust to the liquid Mantle is magnetism which in turn causes the molten layer to take on elastic property's. Keep in mind the Ocean at the Equator is moving a speed of about 1,600 km per hour. Any continents in that water tend to get washed rather badly on the western side when the Magnetic Field Intensity drops below 10% and the crust is now unlocked and declerating at speed. A lot of this information was out of Chan Thomas Book The Adam & Eve Story. This booked was redacted by CIA back in the 60's and over 90 pages are still with those Cunts! This book is not about religion either, so don't be fooled by the Title. It's nearly all technical information.

I'm pretty excited to see if this ramble stays up...its gets me Banned from everywhere else...

Attachments

• Mag Movement 003.png
    Mag Movement 003.png
    501.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Our increasingly depleted Global Magnetic Field Intensity is why we have Climate Change.
This is real Climate Change and why you all need to wake the fuck up and pay attention.
Read on, only if you want to live past 2024, otherwise fuck off back to your Bong and have a good life:love:

Magnetic North has sped up twice this last year. From 6.5 KM per month to now 9.1 KM per month, or more than twice as fast as NASA will tell you. At its current speed do you know where Mag North will be in 20 years?...It will be in fucking BURMA. that's how fast the Cunt is Hooking along. Now over 100 KM per year. This is verified by privately owned land based Tri Mag Data. One of which lives here on the Gold Coast and another in Perth. Russia, India, UK, you get the idea.

At current speed our Planet will technically have a Magnetic Pole Reversion in April 2024.

We have lost 35% of our Planets Field Strength in the last 20 years, and if those Cunts lied about the Speed of the Pole Movement, you really think the data of the Field Intensity is correct! Field Intensity is more problematic to measure from Land Based Systems and the SWARM data would be ideal. But the Intensity reduction & speed of the Pole movement match.
Our Planet has 2 Main North Poles and the Magnetic North we know is actually the resulting force between the pair.
Ocean Core samples taken from either side of the Mid Atlantic Shelf clearly show this shelf line is the magnetic divide, and Ken White also confirms this is his book World of Peril, but in Distance, so that's 2 for 2 on the Shelf Data and its role.
The later information about the shelf I only discovered a week ago, and I have been researching this on and off for over 2 years now.

When the Magnetic Dipole gets to the shelf in around 30 months time or most likely less, then that is a MAGNETIC POLE FLIP!

Absolute fucking best case scenario is this is Climate Change, buts that's not the problematic part.

This is a Biblical type event and unless the current Law of Physics and the Universe get thrown out the Window when a Rotating Dipole changes Magnetic Polarity it must in turn change it's direction of rotation. The only thing holding the Crust to the liquid Mantle is magnetism which in turn causes the molten layer to take on elastic property's. Keep in mind the Ocean at the Equator is moving a speed of about 1,600 km per hour. Any continents in that water tend to get washed rather badly on the western side when the Magnetic Field Intensity drops below 10% and the crust is now unlocked and declerating at speed. A lot of this information was out of Chan Thomas Book The Adam & Eve Story. This booked was redacted by CIA back in the 60's and over 90 pages are still with those Cunts! This book is not about religion either, so don't be fooled by the Title. It's nearly all technical information.

I'm pretty excited to see if this ramble stays up...its gets me Banned from everywhere else...
Ok so what happens??
The earth wants to start spinning the other way but in the process of stopping there will be no magnetic force holding the earth's molten core in thus it will rise to the surface incinerating us all.

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
Like it or not we live on a fucking big Nuclear Reactor...Ever wondered why the Core never cools down even with all that fucking cold Water all over it?
The 26,000 Precession Cycle rotates in the opposite direction of the Planet Rotation and therefore can only mean external forces are at play and its still unclear what actually causes this. The General theory and I tend to agree is that our Planets movement through the Solar System is a ripple like a giant electro magnetic sheet....These Scientists are the ones on the Opposite side of the Black Hole Gang BTW.
If this is right, then this is a cycle thing with a very high probability it relates to the 26,000 year precession cycle and the we get a Pole Flip or reversion very 13,000 years as seen in Geo Samples and Ice Core data from the Antarctic.
Tie it all up and then the Bible starts to make sence.
Australia is very survivable and the Aboriginals like it or not are living proof it is survivable.

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
West Coast all the way into the center of Australia will get washed with salt water and Lake Eyre will get yet again filled with Salt.
East Coast of Australia but inland and Eastern side of the Mountains in the Granite Belt in a Caravan or Natural Cave is best bet Locations all the way down to and including Tassy.
You do not want to be inside ANY kind of building firmly attached to the ground surrounded by bricks and concrete.
Like your house...this is a death sentence. For example the first thing to happen really bad on the Gold Coast will be the Hinze Dam.

Last edited:

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
Depending on country and location ALL the storys of ALL the 8,000 religions in the World will come true!
Parting of the Sea....Sun rising in the West.....Sun Standing still in the Sky..............Sky raining fire, so volcanoes get a good run. Plate Movement will give definiton to Earth Quakes.
The Ocean will fuck over the western side of almost all Continents. Most likely is we will also get a new equator and Australia will be mostly in the Tropical Zone. Wind will be very extreme depending on location. and last but not least is probably that bit about raining for 40 days and nights could be on the cards given the amount of Volcanic Ash in the atmosphere around probably most of the Planet....Lots of aspects are not easy to predict.

Last edited:

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
The Ultimate question is do you want to survive it, if I'm right?

Can you live in the Stone Age and Love it.....For a fucked up freak like me hell yes, but in reality I expect in truth 97% would opt out, if they really new what life will be like afterwards.....If you want the unkown that's where it really lies.
For me I plan on Surviving and becoming the Leader of the New FUCKING WORLD CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come look for me in 2024 in Mount Barney National Park. Look out for a white V8 76 Land Crusier. Bring Guns, Food and Seeds and not just Cannabis Seeds either you dickheads...:ROFLMAO:

P.S. The Sun has a Magnetic Pole Flip every 11 years and she still keeps punching on so its not that big a deal really, and think of how much less traffic there will be....That loan to the Bank doesn't matter a fuck anymore.....No Cops to lock me up for walking around Naked...No need to go to work.....No Tax....I mean if you do the Government thing and only sell the upside it sounds fucking wonderful:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom