• Climate change is happening and we SHOULD NOT be worried

• Climate change is happening and we SHOULD be worried

Results are only viewable after voting.

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Whats your climate stance?

Didn't really think the poll through to vigorously or thoroughly, there are lots of individual views and if I could ask more than 1 question I would have

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
We got a climate change thread already mate and everyone clearly knows my stance on the subject. šŸ¤£

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Should of had an 'I don't give a fuck' option on that poll, I woulda ticked the cunt 12 times already
Yeah I thought of throwing in an option along them lines but thought there was already enough options that could overload their thinking or their attention span is too short, if that was the case I thought perhaps they could comment but abstain lol

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yeah I thought of throwing in an option along them lines but thought there was already enough options that could overload their thinking or their attention span is too short, if that was the case I thought perhaps they could comment but abstain lol
Sorry, should of said 'I don't have a stance' instead.

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The old catchphrase global warming and newer phrase climate change seems to be a hard topic for people to understand, global warming was a term reflective of the greenhouse effect of certain gasses. Now we've studied everything more vigorously its clear that the greenhouse effect affects hows radiation and heat is dissipated through the atmosphere resulting in an average temperature rise resulting in more chaotic weather systems. So in reality we are more likely to either die of cyclone, drought, flood, blizzard or Artic/Antaric vortexes and "deep freeze's"

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
So the Sun and the cosmos doesn't drive the climate, its us pesky humans and "man made" Co2

sounds believable to me lol

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I see graphs and an infograph, links to papers these are from?

There seems to be a graph from a Finnish institution, just be careful cherry picking data

Also, even though 2020's weather events are still being studied, researchers are throwing around an idea that its something similar to what happened after world war 2 with a (what was then) a big winter after world war 2 and co2 and other gasses slightly reduced

Last edited:
Top Bottom