• Climate change IS NOT caused by human activities

• Climate change IS caused by human activities

• Climate change is happening and we SHOULD NOT be worried

• Climate change is happening and we SHOULD be worried

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
The days of the cold war and nukes are long gone. We are at war right now with Chinese they are just using computers, viruses, multinational company buy ups and economic coercion. They to smart to actually outright attack anyone because they don't need too.
What would you know, you are a FUCKHEAD remember (y)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

drgreenthumb

All time Shittest Trimmer.
User ID
It's not a new idea, champ. At least we got one minister that's prepared to put it to parliment for consideration. Where's the harm in exploring that option, or aren't we open to sharing ideas anymore?
Never said anything about it being a new idea champ.

1 politician is putting it to parliament! Ok I’ll add that to the list of people that I mentioned in the previous message.

Do you think it hasn’t been considered. Australia has among the largest deposits of uranium in the world. If it was a viable option don’t you think the mining companies would be all over it (which the politicians would instantly be getting their pockets to endorse it).

Go and work in the pit/process plant at Ranger mine or Olympic dam and see what the actual risks of uranium mining poses. I’ve worked as a electrical/instrument tech in mining all over this country and over seas for over 15 years in almost every resource this country has in the ground so I’m not a greeny by any means but I would never work In a uranium process plant or mine.

sitting behind a keyboard and googling shit about something you have no educated knowledge about is just ridiculous. You can find article biased to your opinion or desired response everytime unfortunately due to googles fucked up algorithm.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Never said anything about it being a new idea champ.

1 politician is putting it to parliament! Ok I’ll add that to the list of people that I mentioned in the previous message.

Do you think it hasn’t been considered. Australia has among the largest deposits of uranium in the world. If it was a viable option don’t you think the mining companies would be all over it (which the politicians would instantly be getting their pockets to endorse it).

Go and work in the pit/process plant at Ranger mine or Olympic dam and see what the actual risks of uranium mining poses. I’ve worked as a electrical/instrument tech in mining all over this country and over seas for over 15 years in almost every resource this country has in the ground so I’m not a greeny by any means but I would never work In a uranium process plant or mine.

sitting behind a keyboard and googling shit about something you have no educated knowledge about is just ridiculous. You can find article biased to your opinion or desired response everytime unfortunately due to googles fucked up algorithm.

You'd be the first that has worked in the mining sector that i've heard of that backs renewables. Once again. Well done, champ. 👍

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
What would be the decrease in temp be if we depopulated the world of humans, or lived like they did in the distant past ?

@Porky, you should know this one

drgreenthumb

User ID
You'd be the first that has worked in the mining sector that i've heard of that backs renewables. Once again. Well done, champ. 👍
Sorry Champ, was trying to make the point that I’m unbiased. But must have used too many big words.

So yea I Couldn’t really give a shit either way.

I’m a electrician so I’ll make fuckloads from it whichever way the country decides to go. Consider me like an arms dealer, whoever losses, I’ll still win 🤷

drgreenthumb

User ID
That’s because most of the unqualified DC that work in the industry live like they make double what they do and would be fucked if it collapsed. Living week to week in an industry that fluctuates employment with market prices isn’t all that smart.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
That’s because most of the unqualified DC that work in the industry live like they make double what they do and would be fucked if it collapsed. Living week to week in an industry that fluctuates employment with market prices isn’t all that smart.
Cunt your on fire tonight. Ya had a few white stripes or what??😂

Top Bottom