The Wuhan virus 🦠

Madmick

Baked
User ID
You forget bomber neither the USA or Australia started those conflicts
Is it ok to stand by and watch as they slaughtered anyone who so much as even spoke against their self proclaimed leaders
If you think we should support China, go ask 95% of Chinese population where they would prefer to be , not in China that's for sure
Want to live like a North Korean?
So yeah fuck China and everything they stand for

Reactions: HGO

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I agree with you @Bomber that we are definitely way too far up the USA's arse and have been for a long time. I also think we could do with being less reliant on the PRC for foreign trade.

Australia has a lot to offer here in resources, skills and R&D. Its just a shame our pollies keep selling us out to the person/country with the fattest brown paper bag with their name on it :(

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fuck u Beijing!!!

I’ve been trying my hardest not to buy Chinese made products for years.
I’ll happily pay double if I can find it Aussie made.
Stuff like clothes but it’s impossible.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yep and when China decide that we are ripe for the picking do you honestly think we could defend ourselves against them?
Its happening now why don't you just give it to them now ,
Really if that's you guys opinions I feel sorry for the youth of Australia

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Are we in bed with the yanks for protection? When the war starts how long will the aus army last ?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Thats not The he issue Gazza , we are in bed with them because their ideals are the same as ours , we have fought with them in many wars side by side
Without us they would have trouble with communicating with satellites, as well as many other joint ventures
They would support a country who steals everyone else's technology, tries to tell us what to do and when to do it , again fuck China and all it stands for

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Why don’t we have nukes ? Every other cunt has them?
I've always wondered the same. Australia has some of the largest viable uranium deposits (about 30% of the world's uranium). We export ~10000 tonnes of the shit every year to India, Russia, China & the UAE, yet we have zero nuclear deterrents ourselves (other than we're friends with the USA). 🤷‍♂️

@Sistermaryelephant - Don't get me wrong, I am no fan of the PRC. Likewise, I am no fan of the Seppos. Two steaming piles of :poop: in the same tank, both of whom would fuck us over if and when it suits them.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Im shocked that so many Australians have no fucking problem pulling the plug on China, yet see no problem supporting Amerika...
Iraq, Libya, Syria and now Yemen have all been reduced to rubble, with millions of civilians dead and equal numbers displaced, with Australia happy to help the US put the boot in, yet that's all cool cos we spreading Democracy. **cough** with our exceptional friends.

The plunging in relations was caused by ourselves, not china, as scum parrots whatever America tells him, business be damned...

Loving the jingoism on here, coinciding with what your telly tells you, but our economy strongly disagrees with you...

My 2c.

As you were....
What a load of bullshit Bomber

Reactions: HGO

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
What a load of bullshit Bomber
Lol
With that deep response surely you can see I might be thinking the same 'bout you, ffs???!!!

Thats not The he issue Gazza , we are in bed with them because their ideals are the same as ours , we have fought with them in many wars side by side
Could you be so kind as to explain what these ideals are?
At the moment America is dropping bombs regularly in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Yemen. Killing lots of innocent people. That isn't a value I support. What exactly is it you like about the ideals?
You enjoy wars?

Aren't you the christian on here?

Yep and when China decide that we are ripe for the picking do you honestly think we could defend ourselves against them?
Do you honestly think America could do anything, even if it wanted to?
So you're worried about China invading Australia, but don't give a shit when our ally the US happily runs amok, invading all over the world, with us doing as we are told, as 'allies"?
Who did China invade in the last 50 years? Then compare that number with countries invaded by our ally, the US.

You'll find when comparing the two, your fave ally doesn't have a good rep round town, relative to China.
You forget bomber neither the USA or Australia started those conflicts
Incorrect. Scomo did start the shit with China.
He tried to do a Trump, which got him a pat on the back from Trump, but fucked up our economy, perhaps for decades to come.

We prodded the Dragon on behalf of America, but WE the ones getting burnt as a result....this is what this is all about.

Meanwhile, whilst you lot want to boycott all things Chinese, China replaces the US as the EU's biggest trade partner...they don't seem to have the same problems with China that you all do.

Is that because they aren't run by America, as we seem to be these days?

China is expected to be the only major economy to grow in 2020.

And we don't want any part of it?

How were you convinced to think like that?? Seriously.

To behave in a way which chops off your nose, just to spite your face???

lol.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Lol
With that deep response surely you can see I might be thinking the same 'bout you, ffs???!!!

Could you be so kind as to explain what these ideals are?
At the moment America is dropping bombs regularly in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and Yemen. Killing lots of innocent people. That isn't a value I support. What exactly is it you like about the ideals?
You enjoy wars?

Aren't you the christian on here?

Do you honestly think America could do anything, even if it wanted to?
So you're worried about China invading Australia, but don't give a shit when our ally the US happily runs amok, invading all over the world, with us doing as we are told, as 'allies"?
Who did China invade in the last 50 years? Then compare that number with countries invaded by our ally, the US.

You'll find when comparing the two, your fave ally doesn't have a good rep round town, relative to China.

Incorrect. Scomo did start the shit with China.
He tried to do a Trump, which got him a pat on the back from Trump, but fucked up our economy, perhaps for decades to come.

We prodded the Dragon on behalf of America, but WE the ones getting burnt as a result....this is what this is all about.

Meanwhile, whilst you lot want to boycott all things Chinese, China replaces the US as the EU's biggest trade partner...they don't seem to have the same problems with China that you all do.

Is that because they aren't run by America, as we seem to be these days?

China is expected to be the only major economy to grow in 2020.

And we don't want any part of it?

How were you convinced to think like that?? Seriously.

To behave in a way which chops off your nose, just to spite your face???

lol.
What do you think about China's continuing cyber attacks on us.
What do you think about the Chinese state controlling many of Australia's Chinese citizens.
What about continual intellectual property theft.
Should we go into its continued persecution of several ethnic minorities.
How do you feel about what they are doing in the south china sea. How about trying to tell the rest of the world they own Taiwan and trying to force the rest of the world to not recognise them as a country.
How about the mass scale murders and disappearances of an Chinese citizen that dears utter a bad word about the communist party.
How about trying to buy the support of basically every small and poor countries the world over with aid only if they open their countrys to Chinese mining and large industry.

The Chinese are a fucking subversive hippocratic horrible race of people. The sooner we diversify our trade with others instead of being soly reliant on those scum rat cunts the better.
Dont think for one second they have any respect for anyone or anything other than them selves.

Im also not a fan of America and agree they are the war starting kings but they are no where near as evil as the Chinese.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
hippocratic
I think you mean hypocritical. Hippocratic is the oath doctors take to abide by ethical standards.

I'm not having a go, just letting you know for next time. It's all good

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I think you mean hypocritical. Hippocratic is the oath doctors take to abide by ethical standards.

I'm not having a go, just letting you know for next time. It's all good
I sure did. 😂
Bloody auto spell.

User ID
Its shocking Scomo is a bloody idiot to inslut a trading partner and we should have not relied so much on china and had a few other countries to take out goods also. I feel sorry for the people in China with that government. My electronics are all US or European, the girls get cheap chinese fans and other lights lol, but they seem good so far and lasting well. Nice to see other countries like Vietnam with cheap labour to take over from china and maybe other asian countries can so the world is less reliant on them for cheap goods

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
What do you think about China's continuing cyber attacks on us.
What do you think about the Chinese state controlling many of Australia's Chinese citizens.
What about continual intellectual property theft.
Should we go into its continued persecution of several ethnic minorities.
How do you feel about what they are doing in the south china sea. How about trying to tell the rest of the world they own Taiwan and trying to force the rest of the world to not recognise them as a country.
How about the mass scale murders and disappearances of an Chinese citizen that dears utter a bad word about the communist party.
How about trying to buy the support of basically every small and poor countries the world over with aid only if they open their countrys to Chinese mining and large industry.

The Chinese are a fucking subversive hippocratic horrible race of people. The sooner we diversify our trade with others instead of being soly reliant on those scum rat cunts the better.
Dont think for one second they have any respect for anyone or anything other than them selves.

Im also not a fan of America and agree they are the war starting kings but they are no where near as evil as the Chinese.
Shit i forgot to mention what they are doing in Hong Kong. Fucking lovely bunch of people the Chinese communist party. 😂😂

Indy

Misfit
User ID

Aussies urged to boycott 41 vineyards actually owned by Chinese firms​

A list of 41 Aussie vineyards that are actually owned by Chinese companies has been leaked, with locals told to boycott them in retaliation.

Australians are being urged to steer clear of 41 Australian wineries after a viral list revealed they were actually owned by Chinese companies.

The list was shared on social media recently following Beijing’s escalating feud with Australia.
It has led to a raft of devastating restrictions to be imposed upon Australian industries, with the wine industry especially hard hit by new import taxes of up to a staggering 212 per cent.
Other industries already affected by Beijing’s bullying include timber, lamb, lobsters and barley, and there are fears the tactics could spread even further to other sectors.

The list, which was shared on the Vino e Amigos Facebook page, reveals that most of the nation’s Chinese-owned vineyards are located in Victoria and South Australia, with some also found in Tasmania, WA and NSW.

The long list shocked fellow Facebook users, with many unaware just how many companies weren’t Australian-owned.

“No wonder some Aussies always say the govt is selling the country to China,” one person posted, while another added: “Aussie winemakers have been teaching the Chinese how to make wine for years. For what, to screw us over?”

It comes amid a global push to buy Australian wine to prop up the industry, which has been brought to its knees by the tariffs.

It gained international prominence after the US National Security Council recently tweeted that Australian wine will be front and centre at a White House holiday reception.

“Pity vino lovers in China who, due to Beijing’s coercive tariffs on Aussie vintners, will miss out. #AussieAussieAussieOiOiOi!” the Twitter message reads.

CHINA FEUD

The latest stoush with China has sparked calls for Australian consumers to boycott Chinese products this Christmas, with One Nation’s Pauline Hanson urging Aussies to hit China where it hurts in retaliation to “China’s recent economic attacks against Australia”.

However, the relationship between the two nations has been in decline since the US – a close ally of Australia – entered a trade war with the economic giant in 2018.

That year, Australia angered China by becoming the first nation to ban Chinese smartphone heavyweight Huawei from its 5G network over national security concerns.

Relations also nosedived earlier this year when Mr Morrison called for an independent inquiry into the origins of the lethal coronavirus pandemic.

Since then, China has dealt a series of trade blows, with everything from barley to timber and rock lobsters being slapped with sanctions.

Most recently, China decided to impose tariffs of up to 212 per cent on Australian wine imports, a move set to have a devastating impact on the industry.

In November, China also leaked a bombshell dossier listing 14 reasons why it was “angry” at Australia.

Source: news.com.au

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Might an idea to do a bit of research before purchasing the grog list this christmas.

Top Bottom