The Wuhan virus 🦠

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
So the fallout is unquestionably devastating on all fronts, Personally think this could start wwIII.

Im grateful I have a trade, so i should be safe, I manage a few high speed automated production lines and work on everything from tooling to machine breakdowns, also control the quality of the products.

Retail was getting smashed before corona even showed up, unfortunately seems to be the straw that has broken several camels backs.

I personally feel sick for my fellow aussies that are now facing a very uncertain future, Im disgusted it’s come to this.

The over reliance on china is another thing that has to change.

I feel like boycotting the local Chinese takeout but they employ locals so it would only hurt them in the end.

I love Australia and our way of life and its been eradicated basically overnight, china needs to pay full stop.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yesterday near me .

The white bit next the the guy in blue is someone in a sperm suit

Attachments

• IMG_4246.JPG
    IMG_4246.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 69

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
No doubt they would be some really fuckin paranoid mofo’s out there now.

is he emergency services?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Today in Cooper street epping Melb.
you can just make out the two guys in sperm suits.
at the front of a Mercedes Benz dealership.

Attachments

• 8DDB18E9-3EA4-4DEF-BE42-9D9F4A964F22.jpeg
    8DDB18E9-3EA4-4DEF-BE42-9D9F4A964F22.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 60
User ID
The fires also hit the economy, which is tourism as i wrote on the PMs facebook, to go and get more resources for the fire, now this Chinese virus, supposidly from a turtle or something. Yeah, :( going to be hard on some Aussies, PM should have closed borders sooner. Lets just hope it doesnt go as bad as some places like China, Italy and Spain.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Going to be hard to avoid buying Chinese, guess what my fuckin manutek nutes are made in china. Thought they were south aus. Fuck me.

User ID
Everything is made in China, my 80s Technics gear is all Japanese made, and never fails me and sounds great ... a clean here and there, now Panasonic is china or malaysia, and noticed hardrives are thailand made. Yes will be short of items since most is made in China, and i guess the Airlines will go broke, pretty f_cked up, some person/s ate something and spread the diease to humans

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Our PM is a DC ,,,tells us not to hoard ,,,then blabs that his missus bought a heap of jigsaw puzzles..
Now for sure there will be a run on jigsaw puzzles ,,,

If your into that pass time and you can't obtain any ,,,,you know who to blame.

Top Bottom