The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
LOL there are no ‘camps’ it is hotel quarantine for two weeks like we had.
twitter is where the twits and twats spread their misinformation for the gullible sheeple to feed on.

View attachment 6926
The truth In this meme is staggering. His supporters are so blinded by their unflappable idolisation of him that they will literally believe what ever he says.

regal1

Vegetating
User ID
I find his memes relevant and hilarious.
very kind of you to say so Porky. I think some of them might be a bit lame at times but if someone gets a laugh and it helps brighten their day a little then it served its purpose. We all gotta laugh.

regal1

Vegetating
User ID
The truth In this meme is staggering. His supporters are so blinded by their unflappable idolisation of him that they will literally believe what ever he says.
yeh there is a lot of truth in it. I like the way the reporter is working for Fox, that's where his idiot fan base would get a lot of their misinformation from. He really seems to appeal to the average redneck and hillbilly as well as the uneducated average dumbass seppo.

1604263662464.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
yeh there is a lot of truth in it. I like the way the reporter is working for Fox, that's where his idiot fan base would get a lot of their misinformation from. He really seems to appeal to the average redneck and hillbilly as well as the uneducated average dumbass seppo.

View attachment 7117

That was gold. 😂😂😂😂
I’ve been to the states twice and it’s staggering how uneducated a lot of them actually are.
No one with even the slightest hint of a brain would actually think he has America’s peoples best interests at heart.
If interviewed everyone that voted for him 99% of would sound just a ludicrously stupid as the ones on that tape. The other 1% would be billionaires who stand to profit from his policies.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
That guy in the red hat talking about Obama and 9/11 was absolute gold :D

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Unfortunately the option , 79 yr old who thinks he's running against George Bush jnr or senior who knows
Not a Trump supporter but surely the other side had some one better to offer up ?
Or is he the only 1 who could afford to run against Trump?

No matter what anyone thinks ,if the USA go into a nationwide wide lock down it wont matter who wins the Election, China wins the war

As Australia is finding out you can't play nice with a bully , China, and expect things to turn out ok for you

regal1

Vegetating
User ID
That was gold. 😂😂😂😂
I’ve been to the states twice and it’s staggering how uneducated a lot of them actually are.
No one with even the slightest hint of a brain would actually think he has America’s peoples best interests at heart.
If interviewed everyone that voted for him 99% of would sound just a ludicrously stupid as the ones on that tape. The other 1% would be billionaires who stand to profit from his policies.
yeh agreed, I think that's part of trumps appeal to the masses. He talks as stupid as they do.

regal1

Vegetating
User ID
Unfortunately the option , 79 yr old who thinks he's running against George Bush jnr or senior who knows
Not a Trump supporter but surely the other side had some one better to offer up ?
Or is he the only 1 who could afford to run against Trump?

No matter what anyone thinks ,if the USA go into a nationwide wide lock down it wont matter who wins the Election, China wins the war

As Australia is finding out you can't play nice with a bully , China, and expect things to turn out ok for you
anybody but Joe it would probably be a landslide to the dems but he still has a good shot at winning if the educated types want him

JHerer

Germinating
User ID
Interesting watching the numbers now. Sadly, despite Biden's lead now, I don't think he will succeed - Trump appeals to the uneducated, unwashed masses.

Both of them are too damned old to be running one of the world's largest economies.

JHerer

Germinating
User ID
Odds have dropped back - Betfair was offering $3 for Biden earlier.

Biden 131 vs Trump 92 (need 270 to win).

Indy

Misfit
User ID
A comment lifted from the Courier-Mail in relation to the latest shit that has blown up due to the doctored photo of the Aussie Soldier holding a knife to the throat of one of Bob's many grandkids.

Screenshot (908).jpg

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
Im shocked that so many Australians have no fucking problem pulling the plug on China, yet see no problem supporting Amerika...
Iraq, Libya, Syria and now Yemen have all been reduced to rubble, with millions of civilians dead and equal numbers displaced, with Australia happy to help the US put the boot in, yet that's all cool cos we spreading Democracy. **cough** with our exceptional friends.

The plunging in relations was caused by ourselves, not china, as scum parrots whatever America tells him, business be damned...

Loving the jingoism on here, coinciding with what your telly tells you, but our economy strongly disagrees with you...

My 2c.

As you were....

Top Bottom