The Wuhan virus 🦠

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
View attachment dII7WAz9dZhXQOfD.MP4
As for South Africa, the last I heard a week or so ago, they are currently fighting a second wave, with an unusually high one million cases recorded, so hardly a low covid number...and they also have a new covid variant. Not sure where you read that...

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Fuck NSW health has to the most incompetent government department in the country. Fucking idiots should have locked Sydney down weeks ago.

personally I’m pretty happy with how the nsw gov has handled almost the entire covid crisis Apart from The ruby princess bullshit. They’ve got numbers back down to single digits (6 new cases today) without the need for locking the whole of Sydney or the state down. It’s not like covids going anywhere so states need to get their shit together and be able to effectively treat local outbreaks before they spread without all this boarder lockdown bullshit that’s fucking our economy.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Fuck NSW health has to the most incompetent government department in the country. Fucking idiots should have locked Sydney down weeks ago.
Its the incompetent cunts living in NSW who vote them in

You vote don't ya DC

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Doesn't matter whether there's a disease or not now
They got us fucked and they know it
They ask and the people give
Things that were taboo , tracing a law abiding citizen by their credit or debit card use , are now common place

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
I wonder how many anti-maskers also believe that the Governments around the world are introducing facial recognition technology to track their citizens?

I mean, perfect opportunity to foil their system, right?

Top Bottom