The Wuhan virus 🦠

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Could do it with the coal as welk, only one other country has the quality of coal we supply them. They know their own coal is shit.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Bit of a bastard with this latest outbreak in Northern Beaches, it's surely going to screw over a few folks with their christmas plans..

23 new cases yestie..

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Hopefully they contain it, nsw have been the best at tracing imo. Think this one has a different genome sequence so may be more infectious?

As fuckin painful as it is wear a fuckin mask dc’s 🤣

Madmick

Baked
User ID
If this was released on purpose you would think that whoever did it would have another 50 strains ready to roll and agents all over the world ready to release them when told

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
I think ivermectin is being snubbed over vaccinations as vacs will make big pharma so much more cash than animal wormer.
Let's face it any vet or co op carries ivermectin. ✌🏻

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I rekon another full year of bullshit corona for everyone. And I don’t rekon the vaccine will do fuck all either, hopefully I’m wrong.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Ivamectin banned in South Africa.
Big Pharma pulling strings ?
Apparently covid numbers in South Africa way down on what the experts predicted. Why? A good part of the population is routinely treated with ivamectin to control parasites such as river blindness , Titsi fly etc.
We are watching a big pharma conspiracy happening right in plain sight.✌

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ivamectin banned in South Africa.
Big Pharma pulling strings ?
Apparently covid numbers in South Africa way down on what the experts predicted. Why? A good part of the population is routinely treated with ivamectin to control parasites such as river blindness , Titsi fly etc.
We are watching a big pharma conspiracy happening right in plain sight.✌
Is that stuff safe for humans. I thought it was a sheep and cattle dip product.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Same but apparently been used on human BEANS for years.
Might be a pill , as subcutaneous injection of this stings like fuck.
According to treated pups.✌

Top Bottom