The Wuhan virus 🦠

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Me and my family have had a few sniffles and colds over the last 2 years but we couldn't be fucked jamming sticks up our noses and wasting more fucking single use plastic so we could of had it or not we wouldn't know!!
I said it at the start of this thread this is the Chinese at war with us using viruses and computers!!
Monkeypox be the next weapon the rat cunts are firing off!!
Dude you left out their invisible weapons ! I shit u not.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
Me and my family have had a few sniffles and colds over the last 2 years but we couldn't be fucked jamming sticks up our noses and wasting more fucking single use plastic so we could of had it or not we wouldn't know!!
I said it at the start of this thread this is the Chinese at war with us using viruses and computers!!
Monkeypox be the next weapon the rat cunts are firing off!!
So the Chinese release viral warfare in their own country when it could be released in an elevator in NY?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So the Chinese release viral warfare in their own country when it could be released in an elevator in NY?
Nah it was just a simple as someone eating a bat!! 🤣🤣
If you think the CCP actually gives a fuck about its own people your delusional!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
all those islander people who sold out to China will be sorry when all of their pets
get eaten
And the Chinese fishing boats have free entry to their waters and trawl their fish stocks into oblivion.
The same fish stocks that have sustained them for thousands of years!!

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
Wuhan lab funded by US State Department for one.
Look into it it's a global conspiracy .
Sharon king explains it pretty well.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fuck mate fox and sky are you fucking joking!! 🤣🤣
I thought you were serious that you actually had even the slightest clue about the subject but your clearly an absolute fucking idiot!!

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
Conspiracy would imply it is somehow subversive,this out in the open.
Check George Soros antifa?
What's Bill Gates interest in vaccines.
Quarantine used to be isolation up a river not in the middle of our biggest cities things don't make sense and they have all the sheep like you sucked in getting monthly jabs for what they admit is less than a common cold.
I read plenty of posts by you mate and it's obvious who is the fucking idiot.
But being offended only makes me the same so go get your booster they still have one for swine stupidity.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Quarantine used to be isolation up a river not in the middle of our biggest cities things don't make sense and they have all the sheep like you sucked in getting monthly jabs for what they admit is less than a common cold.
But being offended only makes me the same so go get your booster they still have one for swine stupidity.
Anyone who even considers watching anything on Fox or Sky is mentally inferior and that's a fact!! Sorry your so stupid to think that anything on either of those Rupert Murdoch propergander spreaders is actually a fact!! 🤪

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
Says the bloke who tries to buy seeds off another member the second he sees a pic posted!! 🤣
So your stalking me mate, didn't ask for seed was STS but I already established you can't read.and so what if I did isn't it a free seed thread.are you ok bud or you just so bored you got to try piss everyone off.

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
Anyone who even considers watching anything on Fox or Sky is mentally inferior and that's a fact!! Sorry your so stupid to think that anything on either of those Rupert Murdoch propergander spreaders is actually a fact!! 🤪
So your opinion with the fact you can't spell simple words makes me inferior,Don't be sorry .
Been told many people left this site from the odd fucking retard.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So your opinion with the fact you can't spell simple words makes me inferior,Don't be sorry .
Been told many people left this site from the odd fucking retard.
Well off ya go then dickhead! 🤣
Don't talk about Pedro that way!! 🤣
So your stalking me mate, didn't ask for seed was STS but I already established you can't read.and so what if I did isn't it a free seed thread.are you ok bud or you just so bored you got to try piss everyone off.
Maybe your the one that can't read champ because no where in that thread was anyone giving seeds away the title was a joke that you couldn't comprehend!! 🤣

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Some people died from Covid, and had no other illness/disease. I personally know of 2 people. Sure it may have been a type of *flu* variant, but the Covid strain(call it what you will)did actually kill some people. One in their thirties, and the other in their fifties. I also personally know a handful of people who still have symptoms of long Covid, many months after contracting it. One was on breathing support in hospital for a week.

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yep I've been to China they don't give a fuck about them that's why there how they are there's no support for knowone you find away to get cash or you die.i think they were making a weapon but there cheap corner cutting let it out before it was ready problem lu ky they didn't have time to perfect it more

Top Bottom