The Wuhan virus 🦠

P

Pedro de spacas

My son got covid, 6 days later the missus got it, sick for a few days, then fine, I'm still waiting for the sick bit, tested positive on Sunday, negative on Tuesday, I'm the only ciggie smoker

No Vaccines, not for corona anyway

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
Walt Disney walked hungrily into his office at lunch and found a
Just when you think it couldn't get any worse here ....

The monkey business apparently comes from a resurgence of small pox and resistance to the original vaccine.
But yeah what a world we live in mate dualistic and manipulated at every turn.

Reactions: HGO

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
the WHO will love this ..Scum Mo will have us all locked down again once that treaty gets signed.

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
the WHO will love this ..Scum Mo will have us all locked down again once that treaty gets signed.
What a dickhead and Albanese.
Muppets
WHO control our health security, they are corrupt in with the plandemic creators of the new normal.
It's never ending , when I was a kid it was the clock ticking to midnight when the nukes would be used then terrorism now bugs.
Don't subscribe to the shit.
We need a good news channel focusing on all the positives.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Not to forget the new epidemic of kids getting hepatitis for no reason ,,,
the fuckheads are trying to say it’s coz their imune systems got weak coz they’d been in lockdown..it doesn’t even make third rated comedy ,,just stupidity,,,
But a lot of people will fall for it.

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
Di
Not to forget the new epidemic of kids getting hepatitis for no reason ,,,
the fuckheads are trying to say it’s coz their imune systems got weak coz they’d been in lockdown..it doesn’t even make third rated comedy ,,just stupidity,,,
But a lot of people will fall fo

It's all in the dung.

“Growing up on a dairy farm protects children from allergy, hay fever, and asthma."

Reactions: Jaz

Jaz

Curing
User ID
It's all in the dung.

“Growing up on a dairy farm protects children from allergy, hay fever, and asthma."

One of the references from the article:

Mutius, E. and Vercelli, D. (2010). Farm living: effects on childhood asthma and allergy.

j

Indy

Misfit
User ID
What a dickhead and Albanese.
Muppets
WHO control our health security, they are corrupt in with the plandemic creators of the new normal.
It's never ending , when I was a kid it was the clock ticking to midnight when the nukes would be used then terrorism now bugs.
Don't subscribe to the shit.
We need a good news channel focusing on all the positives.

Agreed, though (for myself) not so much as positive news. Factual news is where i'd be interested. Certainly don't need to know why Erin Molen wasn't at work the other day, 'n shit like that..

I'd even go as far to suggest a format that is similar to Radio Garden where you use a online globe to go to a region and learn about their current events. It's a big ask. but it'd have the potential to being as large as Google, Twitter, Instagram, etc..

The key to it all is filtering out all the shit/fake news.

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
Agreed, though (for myself) not so much as positive news. Factual news is where i'd be interested. Certainly don't need to know why Erin Molen wasn't at work the other day, 'n shit like that..

I'd even go as far to suggest a format that is similar to Radio Garden where you use a online globe to go to a region and learn about their current events. It's a big ask. but it'd have the potential to being as large as Google, Twitter, Instagram, etc..

The key to it all is filtering out all the shit/fake news.
There is a plethora of truthful happy fun positive things going on every minute in every corner of our globe we could learn about but mainstream won't focus on that when they are maintaining a constant level of fear on the population.

Jaz

Curing
User ID
There is a plethora of truthful happy fun positive things going on every minute in every corner of our globe we could learn about but mainstream won't focus on that when they are maintaining a constant level of fear on the population.

Fear sells newspapers!

Nobody is going to buy the news to read about how everything's going good; we're just not wired that way.

If it scares your mother or angers your father, publish it!

The problem is the news, we no longer just read a paper in the morning and watch half hour in the evening. You can access it on the 24 x 7 on your TV, your phone, it's the bulk of what most discuss on social media.

Even when you watch the news on TV, they pump more news into you with that little banner at the bottom telling you what other news is happening.

Switch off the news and you'll start seeing the truthful happy fun positive things going on every minute.

funny-pictures-lessen-grip-fear-from-terrorism-turn-off-tv.jpg

j

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
Fear sells newspapers!

Nobody is going to buy the news to read about how everything's going good; we're just not wired that way.

If it scares your mother or angers your father, publish it!

The problem is the news, we no longer just read a paper in the morning and watch half hour in the evening. You can access it on the 24 x 7 on your TV, your phone, it's the bulk of what most discuss on social media.

Even when you watch the news on TV, they pump more news into you with that little banner at the bottom telling you what other news is happening.

Switch off the news and you'll start seeing the truthful happy fun positive things going on every minute.

funny-pictures-lessen-grip-fear-from-terrorism-turn-off-tv.jpg

j
Not bothered about wiring I live in the bush it's the campaign structure bothers me,I watch very little mainstream but am well up on what's really going on the world Muppet show.

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
H
Not bothered about wiring I live in the bush it's the campaign structure bothers me,I watch very little mainstream but am well up on what's really going on the world Muppet show.
Ain't bought a newspaper for years either.guess I'm reclusive.
Have a bloody good evening all.

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
In
Indy you mean you don't care which Bourbon Johnny Depp drinks.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Indy you mean you don't care which Bourbon Johnny Depp drinks.

Even though I couldn't give a shit about Depp and Heard. I guess i've got read about it in Murdoch's opinion (news.com.au). There was another 3 articles lower down the page that cbf'd about including..

Click-bait much?

jdahc.jpg

Top Bottom