The Wuhan virus 🦠

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
so i'll give you one guess what else the Wuhan Institute of Virology has been working on in recent times
Yep you guess it , Monkeypox

Just the next weapon the fucking rat gook cunts are firing off!!
They are at war with us right now but we are to fucking stupid to realise. There not using military there using viruses and computers!!
When the fuck are the rest of the world going shun these fucking pieces of shit and economically cripple them and send em back to the pesant farms they should of stayed!!
I suppose it was western corporate greed that made them the planets factory and as powerful as they are now.
Probably getting what we deserve!!😝
Good watch to itchy!!

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
Just the next weapon the fucking rat gook cunts are firing off!!
They are at war with us right now but we are to fucking stupid to realise. There not using military there using viruses and computers!!
When the fuck are the rest of the world going shun these fucking pieces of shit and economically cripple them and send em back to the pesant farms they should of stayed!!
I suppose it was western corporate greed that made them the planets factory and as powerful as they are now.
Probably getting what we deserve!!😝
Good watch to itchy!!
currant situation = final faze of Research & Devolment

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Any unvaccinated still alive ? we were all supposed to die from the corona if you believe the bullshit

We all got the bat flu here, was the mildest flu I've ever had, not much worse than the common cold

Are any vaccinated cunts still alive ?
sudden adult death syndrome, is what they call it when the Vax gets ya lol

Was all the jabs, mask wearing and lockdowns worth it ????, plenty of cunts died "with" corona,
but plenty of cunts die with the cold or flu as well, hospitals are full of all viruses, nurses spread them everywhere

No one has a clue how many people died of corona

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Admittedly, it was a con job. Think the mortality rate didn't even blow out to 0.5% (closer to 0.25% iirc), and even then it turned out to be the elderly and immune compromised folks that really had a issue with it.

As in regards to those that were vaxxed or unvaxxed that died from it, It was only marginal between the two with the unvaxxed having a slightly higher death rate, which would've struggled to be 10% higher than the vaxxed.

The cunt of a thing has come through this household twice and the influenza once, and the influenza gave us more strife. I currently have covid, and the symptoms aren't much more than a shitty head cold. Haven't even had to give the vaping up, ffs..

I've had the 3 shots all up, won't be going for the forth, like many no doubt.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Me and my family have had a few sniffles and colds over the last 2 years but we couldn't be fucked jamming sticks up our noses and wasting more fucking single use plastic so we could of had it or not we wouldn't know!!
I said it at the start of this thread this is the Chinese at war with us using viruses and computers!!
Monkeypox be the next weapon the rat cunts are firing off!!

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Admittedly, it was a con job. Think the mortality rate didn't even blow out to 0.5% (closer to 0.25% iirc), and even then it turned out to be the elderly and immune compromised folks that really had a issue with it.

As in regards to those that were vaxxed or unvaxxed that died from it, It was only marginal between the two with the unvaxxed having a slightly higher death rate, which would've struggled to be 10% higher than the vaxxed.

The cunt of a thing has come through this household twice and the influenza once, and the influenza gave us more strife. I currently have covid, and the symptoms aren't much more than a shitty head cold. Haven't even had to give the vaping up, ffs..

I've had the 3 shots all up, won't be going for the forth, like many no doubt.
The mortality rate is not what they make out ,,the WHO directed that all deaths with carona get classified as a carona death regardless of what the real cause of death was .

NZ,,
A guy gets shot in NZ and death classified as a carona death.

USA,,,,

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yep, the bullshit reporting of deaths has been well documented. Even though they tried to pump the figures with this method. It didn't achieve much for their cause.

The real dilemma with all this is how medical staff and resources got fucked over with the bullshit. It's no surprise many pulled the plug 'n made career changes due to the complete disenchantment of the entire system, due to the way the gov handled the situation and them. Burnt out and fucked over by incompetent fuckwits.

Cheech

Vegetating
User ID
Any unvaccinated still alive ? we were all supposed to die from the corona if you believe the bullshit

We all got the bat flu here, was the mildest flu I've ever had, not much worse than the common cold

Are any vaccinated cunts still alive ?
sudden adult death syndrome, is what they call it when the Vax gets ya lol

Was all the jabs, mask wearing and lockdowns worth it ????, plenty of cunts died "with" corona,
but plenty of cunts die with the cold or flu as well, hospitals are full of all viruses, nurses spread them everywhere

No one has a clue how many people died of corona
Moderna and Pfizer have a fair idea but the RTI will take 75 years..

Top Bottom