the US elections

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I'm a sole trader numbnuts with a good accountant so most of my money ( what I declare wink wink ) stays in my pocket. Try harder pedo...i mean pedro
Good for you piece of shit, so your a DC then

How much did you make today ?, is there a good profit in selling inflatable arseholes ??

Last edited:

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I'm a sole trader numbnuts with a good accountant so most of my money ( what I declare wink wink ) stays in my pocket. Try harder pedo...i mean pedro
Still got to cover the gst when you purchase shit, you have cash sales still lose the gst
I call bullshit , I had my own business for 30 yes b4 gst
You can't keep making no money and pay off a house or car ?
The tax man going to catch up u with sooner later
Hope you have at least 7 yrs receipts

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Still got to cover the gst when you purchase shit, you have cash sales still lose the gst

Old mate wouldn't own a house if he is operating as a sole trader.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I just mean from a liability perspective.

As a sole trader your personal assets are at risk if someone decides to sue your arse...

regal1

Vegetating
User ID
fuck me dead the amount of fail here is staggering. firstly any purchase i make is @ trade price and lower @ wholesale price. A lot of times it is cash in hand, no receipt no record. gst is insignificant in the overall scheme of things. So you had a business for thirty years but probably failed at it because here you are talking shit.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
fuck me dead the amount of fail here is staggering. firstly any purchase i make is @ trade price and lower @ wholesale price. A lot of times it is cash in hand, no receipt no record. gst is insignificant in the overall scheme of things. So you had a business for thirty years but probably failed at it because here you are talking shit.
You are a idiot, failed my arse
Own properties, new car , nice boat and no bills and retired at 51
Whatever you say someone pays the GST ,
And you can't run a business without public liability whatever you do , plus your own workers compensation
They don't let run without them , if you do run the risk of being in debt for the rest of your life
Days are long gone you can what you do
Fuckwit

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Any tradie that works for himself is a sole trader..,,if he declares a turnover of less than 75 grand he doesn’t have to charge gst but he can’t claim back any gst that he has paid for materials.
That has been in for a number of years now ,,,it was a shit beforehand.

A company has a much larger turnover and a different kettle of fish.

I fit in as sole trader.
i also get materials at cheaper prices,,,,from A few suppliers.

Top Bottom