the US elections

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

regal1

Vegetating
User ID
the edit is brilliant..someone must have spent hours trawling thru footage to make that. Funny as and anytime I see the mooch, the lyric plays in my head..will you do the fandango lol even tho its scaramucci, close enough.

SCARAMUCCI.jpg

regal1

Vegetating
User ID
Axel and Donald at a bar would make for good viewing, see which one rises to the top as the most arrogant arsehole. Then again, they'd probably get stitched up by other punters before things got interesting. :p
Axel looks at trump..sweet child of mine
trump looks at Axl..November rain has been cruel to me.
then they have some beers and talk shit all night

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
This shit works better then expected, I give this thread a big spray Saturday night

has kept the fuck heads wits away for days (y)

1605733728118.png

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Anyone know if Trump's Final Shit Show is being telecast/streamed anywhere? Might be mildy entertaining.. Not that interested in Biden's as it seems he'll be addressing a bunch of flags due to covid. :D

Pikey

Baked
User ID
They had Trump's farewell speech on the news this morning. It was pretty unimpressive/boring. Sounded like a monotone text to speech output on a computer... I don't think he knows words too good. 🤪

My only take away was that he did some interesting twitching that led me to think he may be some kind of reptile :ROFLMAO:

I'm guessing he's currently running around The White House smearing his own shit on the walls before he has to hand the keys in tomorrow.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
ounded like a monotone text to speech output on a computer.
But it was the best though, the best. They did really good, gooder than anyone else could do.
No-one else could do gooder than they did. They say that it was the goodest.

Also, fake news, fake votes, fake tan, all that stuff.

It was the best though, great. Really great. That's what they say.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Bright eyes handed out 143 of the best, the greatest presidential pardons today (in between poops). One being for his on again/off again lover mate Steve Banner... oh and Little Wayne (of course) the Don loves Little Wayne... apparently... wtf?

Last edited:

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Were those army dudes facing the other way beacuse of personal feelings or because they were looking out for fuckwits?

Top Bottom