the US elections

regal1

Vegetating
User ID
A five or six hour day For me is a long day ,,,nowadays anyways.

I’ve heard of the odd horror story but not had one myself.
Anyway,if your good at your job they are happy,,word of mouth is
cheap advertising ,,,pays off.
we cut from the same cloth. i work outside peak hr traffic usually between 9 and 4 give or take

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I looked at sole trader , but ran as a company, much safer for me, as you say Billy protection of my assets
And traded under another name, yeah cash was great , but it wasn't practical because of the amount of money involved
Bit hard to explain when if someone fucks up, I employed others to do the work
A no I didn't stop because of no customers , most work was word of mouth
As were the big jobs, never paid any advertising at all, ever matey
BTW I was medically retired , all the work was divided between 6 of my best tradesmen who started their own company
Who to this day have strong businesses

So play with your small amounts of cash ....,,,,,,,,,,,,e

By the way where is 9 to 4 not in the middle of peak hr?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah i was a sole trader for 13 years. Was a cunt of a setup. Everybody above ya constantly trying to screw ya price down.
The only reason anyone can sue anyone else in this country is because of their work or the person has been negligent. Ie sparky leaves live wire out and someone is electrocuted. Public liability is for the clients assesets ie their stuff being damaged or destroyed.
Me and me wife are a company now. Less tax. 😁

regal1

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah i was a sole trader for 13 years. Was a cunt of a setup. Everybody above ya constantly trying to screw ya price down.
The only reason anyone can sue anyone else in this country is because of their work or the person has been negligent. Ie sparky leaves live wire out and someone is electrocuted. Public liability is for the clients assesets ie their stuff being damaged or destroyed.
Me and me wife are a company now. Less tax. 😁
thats why we start with a high quote and let them beat us down to what we would normally charge. It makes them feel like they got a win and are always happy to pay. You especially have to approach Indians that way because they like to haggle the shit outta ya.

regal1

Vegetating
User ID
I’d like to double my rate for everyone but they wouldn’t pay it. when people become your bread and butter the colour of their money is stronger than the colour of their skin and if i have learned one thing over decades of dealing with people it is everyone of any race can be friend or foe, I’ve met good and bad in all races. Anyway back to being an arsehole..trump is still a dick.

1604726513140.jpg

1604737086833.jpg
1604742418552.jpg
1604828625971.png

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Nicely said regal, but I still charge em more because they will pay it especially the gooks.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I’d like to double my rate for everyone but they wouldn’t pay it. when people become your bread and butter the colour of their money is stronger than the colour of their skin and if i have learned one thing over decades of dealing with people it is everyone of any race can be friend or foe, I’ve met good and bad in all races. Anyway back to being an arsehole..trump is still a dick.

+1

regal1

Vegetating
User ID
Nicely said regal, but I still charge em more because they will pay it especially the gooks.
whatever works for ya Gaz, I'm probably just a soft cock when I quote to make sure I win the job but even then still fail at times. oh well

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
You were close to being crowned "fuckhead" of the month regal1,
ya just got pipped at the post by "the fake" Dotts the fuckhead

Its a pity the mods removed the thread

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I reckon some of you TDS sufferers, have a big pic of Trump on ya dunny wall

you'd be having an uncle dug fantasizing about the Don chockers up Ivanka most mornings

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
You were close to being crowned "fuckhead" of the month regal1,
ya just got pipped at the post by "the fake" Dotts the fuckhead

Its a pity the mods removed the thread
Yeah that thread was awesome. Heaps of fuck heads on here. BDbees ozz88 or cannaboybubby. All top notch fuck heads.
They got nothing on me and you but. A months not enough. We more of the fuck head of the year type of cunts.

Top Bottom