Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Bag of weed

lock him up

bag of weed

lock him up

Hahahahahaha suck shit Donald
Trimmed up one for you yesterday Gazza, the purple cunt was full of aphids, most got thrown out
but I saved you a bit, the other one I trimmed is a ripper, BD x malawi, frosty as a Porky LED bud
about the same sized buds as well :poop:

Just need to wait for the Supreme courts verdict to see who won 😆
when ya Cats Piss OZ is ready will do tho(y)

Reactions: HGO

Indy

Misfit
User ID
It'll be interesting to see if any of Trump's BS ever gets a hearing date. Most of his shit has been shutdown already. Only win they had was a lil more power to oversee the current count.

The longer this drags on, the better for mine. Looking forward for this PoS that likes to hang shit on servicemen and women go down slowly. He deserves every bit of humiliation that comes his way..

EDIT: It's been mentioned this morning that apparently Rudy Giuliani (Trumps Political Lawyer) even has doubts that they have much to work with, to try 'n overturn the result.

Last edited:

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
fuck what the courts say, the people have spoken Donald is done. That’s a sleepy joe win for Gazza and puts me 28 crucial grams ahead which is really break even lol

You never given a fuck about courts or judges in ya life don’t fuckin start now ffs lol

Gazza gets the Win suck my giant left testie lol

Indy

Misfit
User ID
It'll be good to see the Walls come down..

Around the White House.

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
They're both pedo fucks if you ask me (nobody ever does), but I personally think Biden is the lesser of two evils.

Thing to watch for now is, as pointed out by Michael Cohen (another evil prick), is that "[If] Trump loses the election, he'll resign and have Mike Pence pardon him to prevent a federal prosecution" same as Gerald Ford did for Richard "I am not a crook" Nixon.

Source:
“Well, my theory is that if he loses, there’s still the time between the election and the time that the next president would take office, and during that time, my suspicion is that he will resign as president, he will allow Mike Pence to take over, and he will then go ahead and have Mike Pence pardon him." ... “That this is certainly one way to avoid any potential prison time.” Michael Cohen

regal1

Vegetating
User ID
Not at all, can't stand Trump, just hate you lefty fucks more

He was the best President the American people have ever had tho, its probably why he had to go
its the same here, Globalization RULES

Slave on DC's
it’s been obvious all along you can’t stand him and were never a fanboi. ya swing to the left as well.
he got some stuff done by executive orders and avoiding the senate like joe might have to do if he wants to accomplish anything but his wall never got done, no peso was ever paid and obamacare was never dismantled ect, so like a true politician he broke a lot of election promises. the same difference.

regal1

Vegetating
User ID
fuck what the courts say, the people have spoken Donald is done. That’s a sleepy joe win for Gazza and puts me 28 crucial grams ahead which is really break even lol

You never given a fuck about courts or judges in ya life don’t fuckin start now ffs lol

Gazza gets the Win suck my giant left testie lol
LOL, winner winner chicken dinner but ya might need a recount on them grams tho

Top Bottom